Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Skyhighschoolrpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shy High School RPG
WELCOME TO SKY HIGH SCHOOL RPG!
.News/Updates.

Photobucket

Febuary 25th, 2011
.Credits.

Topbar:
Lazy Bones
Skin: Yoda

Header by Cookie Monster @ TDA
.Featured Character.

Krysta O' Conner
Power: Telepathic
Year: Freshman

.Affiliates.

RPGCollection Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Free Period, open to any teacher/school staff
Mike Milner
Posted: Jan 13 2011, 05:14 PM

Inferno
Group Icon

Group: Teacher
Member No.: 21

Perhaps he had become cynical over the years, which was obvious to him as these teachers still had naive ideals about the students walking through the halls. In a normal high school maybe fifty percent or less of the student body actually goes on to do something useful with their lives, at least that was how it was at the last school he taught it. He found himself hoping these ladies were right though.

"I certainly did not mean to offend you, and I hope your both right. It's just that the regular schools I've taught in weren't so lucky as to have teachers that truly cared, I guess they must have rubbed off on me."

He drank the last of his coffee

"Perhaps your attitudes will rub off on me as well."

He said with a smile, then stood up...

"Excuse me a moment."

He walked over to the coffee pot and refilled his mug, then returned to his seat.

"Had to refill the battery charger."
Isabella Denar
Posted: Jan 13 2011, 08:28 PM

"Time Changer" - Guidance Counselor
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Bella couldn't help but wonder if she'd ever end up thinking that there were bad students. Maybe it came with the job over time. Bella after all had only been at the school for one month. Perhaps she still had that new teacher smell...even though she was not actually a teacher. She could sub. though if a teacher ever got sick or had to take off suddenly.

No way! Bella thought as she asked herself if she would ever think there were bad apples. She knew what Chelsea's home life had been like, growing up, and she turned out a really wonderful, lovely, tender, and kind person; when it was thought by most people that she'd wind up an opportunist or some kind of cheat ending up in jail.

"It's alright." Bella reassured. "One person can truly make all the difference in a persons life. I've seen it. And these students...if they just have one or more persons knowing that they genuinely care about them, care where they will end up, what they do, show kindness, trust, and don't give up on them no matter what happens, you're bound to always have a straight sharp quiver of arrows. One thing else you always have to remember is that everyone of these students are different; not because of their powers, but because they each think differently, have their own distinct personality."

And now she was starting to get a little preachy. At least everything she had said came directly from her heart, and she truly believed it. But point surly had been made. Bella smiled.

"I hope so."

Bella gave a nod as Milner got up and left for just a moment. She looked over her shoulder at Chelsea. Chelsea had that look on her face again. Bella knew full well what her best friend was thinking about. She also knew what prompted it. At the moment there was nothing she could do, but later on...

Bella laughed a little when Mister Milner came back with another cup of coffee, saying what he did. "I suppose we all do at some point. I'm spoiled though," Bella laughed merrily again. "living with the best cook in the world, and latte maker."
Chelsea Taylor
Posted: Jan 15 2011, 09:07 PM

"Candy" - Hero Support
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

As Chels was coming back she heard what Bella had said about living with the best cook in the world, and latte maker. Had the discussion shifted to food and drink? From the words it seemed to. "I can't take all the credit, Bella." Chelsea said with a grin as she sat. "You're lack of cooking helps some," Chelsea lightly joked. "and so does my former teen part time job at a coffee shop. Well, coffee shop slash bakery."

Oh the coffee shop bakery. That brought back memories. The smell for one thing, and the very kind older couple that owned the place. Still did actually. Maybe she ought to drop by some time.
Just to say hello, and sample the Cannoli again.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3097 seconds | Archive