zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Skyhighschoolrpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shy High School RPG
WELCOME TO SKY HIGH SCHOOL RPG!
.News/Updates.

Photobucket

Febuary 25th, 2011
.Credits.

Topbar:
Lazy Bones
Skin: Yoda

Header by Cookie Monster @ TDA
.Featured Character.

Krysta O' Conner
Power: Telepathic
Year: Freshman

.Affiliates.

RPGCollection Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Misplacement, (Celestia/Open)
Tony Manale
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 08:50 AM

Technopathic
Group Icon

Group: HERO Senior
Member No.: 23

Mornings, Tony could never stand them and waking up to go to school wasn't one of those things he didn't like to do. As he woke up he rubbed his face and felt the need to chew a piece of gum already. He rubbed his jaw a bit getting up and stretching as the light on his chest glowed a bright blue. Looking to his alarm clock he noticed that it was about time to start getting ready and leaving. He went to his bathroom took a quick shower and put on a polo shirt with blue jeans and dressy shoes. Tony went back to his room and woke up his A.I to send up his Steel Man armor. Once up he placed it on the floor kicked it and the armor unfolded on over him.

Tony moved a bit doing system checks on the armor to make sure it was operational though he knew it was. The window on his tower room opened and he jetted out of there quickly, his father wasn't there so no chance of him finding out. He flew all the way up to sky high finally making it to the front and making the armor go back into its briefcase form. Once there he took a book from a girl and with out looking he spoke while he kept on walking, "Give it back to you later". The girl didn't say anything but smiled, Tony kept on walking and felt the need to use the bathroom. He turned a corner and pushed the door in, but with out knowing he entered the girls restroom.
Celestia Milos
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 09:04 AM

Aquatic Breather
Group Icon

Group: Sidekick Senior
Member No.: 24

Oh, break was over. It was back to school again for all of them. January was here. It was already the start of the day, and the start back to school. When was the next break? Celestia would be counting down the days. Summer was the best break. Anyway on this fine morning after getting off the bus, instead of going to her locker like always Celestia went to the girls room.

She needed to get the rest of the sleep out of her, and a nice splash of cold water to the face ought to do the trick. Celestia rolled up her long yellow sleeves as not to get them wet. She turned the faucet on, cupped her hands to catch the water and splashed it onto her face, hearing the door open. Someone else was coming in. Maybe a hall monitor to make sure all the students were getting to their classes, but the few screams said differently. Celestia looked up and took a step back.

"Looks like someone took a step out of bounds." Celestia said trying to hold in her laughter. "Can I help you with something?"
Tony Manale
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 09:16 AM

Technopathic
Group Icon

Tony heard the screams when he entered the door to the bathroom but of course he was oblivious it was the ladies room. He looked up from his reading and noticed the looks he was getting from the ladies. Tony blinked a bit and but two to two together realizing where he was. "Ah..I'm ah...sor..sorry about this I'll just make my leave" he told them as he slowly backed away. He noticed that a girl turned to him and took a step back asking her question. Tony was just all surprised by the mishap that he almost didn't catch what she asked of him.

He finally made it to the door before actually wanting to answer her so he could leave right after. "Yeah you think? well nothing for now but if I need anything I'll be sure to contact the same ladies room" he told them with a slight embarrassed smile. He pulled open the door and closed it behind him leaning up against a wall. Tony blinked a bit and breathed in deep while taking out a stick of gum from his pocket. Sticking the gum in his mouth he began to chew.
Celestia Milos
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 09:31 AM

Aquatic Breather
Group Icon

Celestia finally allowed herself to laugh after he exited. Not such a bad reply considering. "Too bad I don't have a contact card for the room." Celestia said to herself as she turned the water off, and dried off her hands, pulling her sleeves back down. If the water didn't help wake her up a bit more than the wrong turn from him certainly did. Now making her own exit she saw he was still there but outside. Celestia decided to lean up against the same wall. She folded her arms. "So, what's your next move? Looking for a hole in the locker room?" Celestia joked. She then held out her hand. "Kindly sharing a piece of gum?"
Tony Manale
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 09:48 AM

Technopathic
Group Icon

Tony noticed that the girl from inside the ladies room came out and stood in front of him folding her arms. He looked to her chewing his gum a bit toughly but not enough to be noticeable but the slight look. Tony listened to her joke, it was funny for the moment though he was still a little shock at the run in. Wasn't really his idea of a return to school day but at least he got to see some beautiful ladies. As she held out her hand to him she asked him for a piece of gum. Normally he wouldn't seeing as that was sort of what got him through the day, but it just turned out he went into the ladies room.

Reaching with in his pocket again he placed a piece of gum with in her hand and placed the pack of gum back into his pocket. "Yeah I would love to put a hole into the locker room though I think the girls wouldn't like the holy treatment". It was a statical joke though it might have been a bit misplaced. "And again sorry for the rush in, mind kind of slipped out for a burger and didn't come back for a few seconds".
Celestia Milos
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 10:05 AM

Aquatic Breather
Group Icon

Celestia unwrapped the gum then popped it into her mouth. After it was all chewed she started to blow a bubble. She was a bubble blower. Contest winner too when she and her friends held a bubble gum blowing contest. Silly, fun, and messy. Peanut butter came in quite handy! Wee!

Holy treatment. Celestia's bubble popped and using the air she pulled it back into her mouth and began laughing. "Well, that rules out X-ray vision." That just made her wonder how many that had that particular power used it that way. Maybe things like that should be lead lined or something. "Ya know, you aren't half bad at witty banter." Celestia half complimented as she snapped the gum with her tongue. She liked making the popping sounds. Celestia gave a shrug. "No need to apologize to me. I was not one of the ones that screamed."
Tony Manale
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 10:30 AM

Technopathic
Group Icon

Tony looked at the girl in front of him, she seemed to be a bit random but what girl wasn't in this school. She started blowing bubbles which he didn't mind, most girls like to and she wasn't the first to do it. Then right after her bubble popped she seemed to have started to laugh from his joke. It wasn't the greatest seeing as he was half asleep though he guessed he did a decent job. She then referenced X-ray vision was ruled out as one of his possible power. Then he smirked when she told him that he wasn't that half bad with the witty banter. "Got to or else I'd lose my reputation around here can't have that now can we".

Then she started to click or pop the gum with in her mouth with a shrug as told him that he shouldn't apologize to her. "Well might as well apologize to the girl who doesn't want to ring my neck".
Celestia Milos
Posted: Jan 6 2011, 10:43 AM

Aquatic Breather
Group Icon

Reputation? What reputation? Celestia was a senior in the school, and had yet to hear of a fabulous reputation of anyone. Not that she actually paied all that much attention to what others said about other people. Wait! Maybe he meant his reputation as a walking into the wrong rest room person! Funny!

"Hmm..." Celestia put each finger to her thumb making a little window. She looked through the 'window' at the other student. She was measuring. "I don't think so..." Celestia lightly shook her head no as she brought her hands down. "No ring big enough for me to place around your neck...unless of course you want my class ring on a chain." Celestia said a tad playfully with a wink.
Tony Manale
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 05:43 AM

Technopathic
Group Icon

Tony got up from leaning up against the wall and stepped a bit forward towards her as he smiled. She knew how to play around, fortunately so did he, along with being a really good flirt at that. Tony then looked into her eyes and smiled as he placed one hand into his pocket, him still caring the suit case in the other. "Well that would be lovely, but I'd actually like a movie and possibly dinner afterwords". It didn't bother him that she did the whole 'window' thing with her hands earlier. Everyone had there own personality, she was to him just a spontaneous girl.
Celestia Milos
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 06:06 AM

Aquatic Breather
Group Icon

As he took a step forward, Celestia decided to simply do the same. It couldn't hurt anything. She also looked into his eyes with her brown ones and smiled. Movie? Dinner? Seriously? Well... maybe. But first...

"I don't mind if you want to buy a movie, and eat your dinner afterwords." Okay. Okay. Celestia was sort of teasing just a little with that sentence. It was a little obvious too. She was not stupid, and knew full well what he meant, and was talking about. It actually did sound nice. Best back to school offer after break. Mainly since it was a bit nippy for the beach.

Celestia then slipped her arms around his neck. "Oh what the heck." Celestia was always ready for a crazy chance. They were fun! She'd go along with it. "Only if we can go to a join that has good music to dance too." When she had said the word 'too' she lightly, and still playfully tapped the end of his nose; as she smiled.
Tony Manale
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 11:16 PM

Technopathic
Group Icon

Tony noticed that she approached him in the same matter that he did, making them standing right in front of each other. She replied with a bit of a tease type of tone which put a smirk on his face. She was sort of playing hard to get, which he didn't mind but she seemed to go along with it. He had to admit, she was different than most girls he ever met in his life. Then again she was the only girl he ever met while walking into the wrong bathroom. So there was a first for everything today and getting back from break was getting more interesting every second.

He noticed as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck getting a tad bit closer then they already where. Tony kept looking into her eyes as she gave her real answer to which it was a yes..well sort of. She then said if they are going to eat dinner however he was going to have to take her to a place where she can dance as well. Tony didn't dance so she was mostly going to be doing all the dancing. However he wasn't going to tell her that, not after she just accepted his offer. "Sure why not, you know any places that are like that?" he asked her.
Celestia Milos
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 11:50 PM

Aquatic Breather
Group Icon

Just for fun Celestia decided to lean in as if she were going to kiss him, but didn't. Instead she just whispered her answer. "As a matter a fact I do. It's a burger joint." And this was getting real interesting by now. She wondered two things. One being if he knew how to dance, and two what he would do next. Celestia didn't know if what she did scared the crap out of him or if he liked it. She'd find out soon enough though.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0279 seconds · Archive