BMX, Singapore

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Singapore BMX Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

stumbled upon this in 8days magazine.
terriblesatu
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 02:26 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

hmm,just wanted to share this with kuwie veterans around here. laugh.gif
it says Kuwahara Factory.
we_r_lemmings
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 03:41 PM

The Collector

Member No.: 28

Wikked, which issue was it bro??? Pls lmk, thks.
terriblesatu
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 04:30 PM

QUOTE (we_r_lemmings @ Feb 17 2007, 03:41 PM)
Wikked, which issue was it bro??? Pls lmk, thks.

i simply have no idea.
if i'm not wrong it's either this month's or last's.
we_r_lemmings
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 07:12 PM

The Collector

Whats the cover or better still, which 2 bit TCS actress/actor adorned the cover??
terriblesatu
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 07:25 PM

QUOTE (we_r_lemmings @ Feb 17 2007, 07:12 PM)
Whats the cover or better still, which 2 bit TCS actress/actor adorned the cover??

can't remember either!
i'm asking my friend who bought the mag at the moment. will post ASAP.

edit:she says she don't know either,dor some reasons.
but from what i know,it's the latest one. cheers.
we_r_lemmings
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 08:55 AM

The Collector

Got it u are right its from the latest issue, the red themed one wth Jeanette Aw. Now the question is who's bike it belongs to as the red IRC snakebelly tires look awfully familiar. biggrin.gif
terriblesatu
Posted: Feb 19 2007, 09:53 AM

QUOTE (we_r_lemmings @ Feb 19 2007, 08:55 AM)
Got it u are right its from the latest issue, the red themed one wth Jeanette Aw. Now the question is who's bike it belongs to as the red IRC snakebelly tires look awfully familiar. biggrin.gif

Got the same question in mind about the bike. It couldn't possibly belong to mediacorp? blink.gif hmmm,or maybe Crumpler???
diamondback84
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 05:33 PM

Tuas Legend

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (terriblesatu @ Feb 17 2007, 02:26 PM)

user posted image

hmm,just wanted to share this with kuwie veterans around here.  laugh.gif
it says Kuwahara Factory.

That's sweet bro, at this point I like to be that kuwahara bike blink.gif
pkj
Posted: Feb 23 2007, 12:41 AM

Eraser

Member No.: 21

The seat post decal abit peeled off which is also very firmilar to me!!! ohmy.gif ......... Some of the parts looks exactly the same on the Survivor i've sold to a member here a few months back!!! wink.gif ............

Like the red Tange headlock, MX seat, Kuwa padsets & the seat post with the decal abit peeled off at the corner if you have a close look!!! wink.gif ............ But i might be wrong at the same time!!! sad.gif ............

This post has been edited by pkj on Feb 23 2007, 12:42 AM
photo5635
Posted: Jul 10 2009, 01:45 AM

Member No.: 1,543

QUOTE (pkj @ Feb 23 2007, 12:41 AM)
The seat post decal abit peeled off which is also very firmilar to me!!! ohmy.gif ......... Some of the parts looks exactly the same on the Survivor i've sold to a member here a few months back!!! wink.gif ............

Like the red Tange headlock, MX seat, Kuwa padsets & the seat post with the decal abit peeled off at the corner if you have a close look!!! wink.gif ............ But i might be wrong at the same time!!! sad.gif ............

Heh 2 years late, but just stumbled upon this post. Yeah PKJ, thats your survivor that I bought from you. Very sharp eyes! She looks a fair bit different now though(bike, not jeanette). I'll put up a pic when I figure out how.
tucson3939
Posted: Jul 10 2009, 01:54 PM

Old Schooler

Member No.: 144

QUOTE (photo5635 @ Jul 10 2009, 01:45 AM)

Heh 2 years late, but just stumbled upon this post. Yeah PKJ, thats your survivor that I bought from you. Very sharp eyes! She looks a fair bit different now though(bike, not jeanette). I'll put up a pic when I figure out how.

pkj might want to buy back the seat from you. it should still have the smell of Jeanette Aw.
SAN853
Posted: Jul 10 2009, 02:00 PM

Member No.: 1,548

Nice combo....sweet lady on a sweet ride.... rolleyes.gif
pkj
Posted: Jul 10 2009, 02:11 PM

Eraser

NB, next time i lend you my seat if you got another foto shoot with nice models hor!!! biggrin.gif ..............

pkj
Posted: Jul 10 2009, 02:14 PM

Eraser

QUOTE (tucson3939 @ Jul 10 2009, 01:54 PM)

pkj might want to buy back the seat from you. it should still have the smell of Jeanette Aw.

But must first check whether her 'Big Aunty' got come visit her during the foto shoot boh!!! biggrin.gif .............

KNN, wait kena at least 3 yrs of bad luck ah!!! biggrin.gif ..................

pkj
Posted: Jul 10 2009, 02:20 PM

Eraser

I also got NOS 'Shotgun II' seat in black!!! wink.gif .............. Very suitable for the nice models!!! wink.gif ................

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Bicycle Picture Gallery | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2580 seconds | Archive