BMX, Singapore

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Singapore BMX Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Damn Attitude China worker working at Bikeshop!!!
Zola
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 12:05 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

"Joke of the Day". I was at a BIKE shop (Shop name is undisclose) yesterday. The boss of the Bike Shop wasn't around. So, i spoken to his worker (a china guy). Hi sir, your boss ask me to pass some stuff to him for display. The "CHINA" GUY IMMEDIATE REACTION, NO....I will not "TAKE this" STUFF". As it "CONFIRM" cannot sell. So, i call the Boss via my mobile several number. He does not pick up. So..., i politely as "THE china" Worker to call his boss. And the Boss pick up. As the china worker was abt to end his conversation with his boss. I stop him and ask whether he can let me speak to the BOSS personally. THe china worker "Reaction" is.....SLAP the phone immediately. I WAS, WHAT THE HELL!!!! Can even let me have the phone and speak to you BOSS!!! if you have that types of attitude, NO ONE will ever SERVE U!!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Off topic | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0453 seconds | Archive