Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to WAYWARD INK. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Page 14 (written by SBW), From the diary of Selena Kane McKenna
Lynet
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 09:02 PM

Where you at, Hon?
Group Icon

Group: Scribes
Member No.: 3

Dear Diary,

We all agreed that we hated the old house, so we bought a nice, new one by the sea! It's beautiful, with lots of windows and natural light, not to mention an indoor swimming pool. All four of us, and our stuff, not to mention five--yes, five!!--dogs, fit just fine.

I was so embarrassed today, though, Diary. Our dogs chased the new mail carrier, Dagmar Bertino. Honestly, I thought she'd never get to leave the lot.

user posted image

I tried to call them off but you know how impossible Sarah is, ever since she had her puppies. We didn't even know she was expecting, and then suddenly there was Annie, Zuzu and Sam! They're cute, but Mallory hates all the puddles they leave. We've made it a priority to potty train them.

We gave Danny one more week, and then we were going to give him up for adoption. He was just impossible, refusing to eat pet food, peeing all over the floor, it was enough to drive all of us bananas. Even Random, who loves dogs, was about to kick him out of the house. And then, suddenly, it was like he knew or something. I guess all the TLC we'd been giving him finally penetrated his thick skull because he's suddenly a model dog. And his favorite person? Me!

Weird, because I'm a cat person at heart. Go figure.

Anyway, I gave Dagmar a big tip. I hope we still get our mail!

Selena Kane McKenna

Next page

--------------------
The Return of Pharaoh Farrow He's human, but he's not from around here.

Andromeda Rose The mystery of the frozen planet

Catch the Wings of Morning Just pictures
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Dagmar Diaries | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0783 seconds | Archive