zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to WAYWARD INK. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

One, The Year In High School
muffin-tacos
Posted: May 5 2009, 10:23 AM

Ridiculous Razmataz
Group Icon

Group: Scribes
Member No.: 4

ONE

“Oi, Nicole!”

She turned just in time to see a red water balloon soaring through the air towards her. Then it splashed over her face, drenching her from head to toe.

The boys laughed.

“Did you see her face?”

Hee-larious!”

“How could you not notice that?!”

Nicole was furious. Was this their idea of a joke?! She was supposed to meet Dan in ten minutes and what was he going to say when she came looking like a drowned rat? He'd probably make a run for it when he saw her walking up the street, and then half an hour later she would get a text saying: It turns out you're not my type after all. We're through.

Or worse, he'd get her a hair drier for her birthday as a joke. Dan liked stupid jokes.

“I spent ages doing my hair after the gym!” Nicole shouted at the group of boys. They were still wetting themselves with laughter. “Who did it? Who threw it?!”

After a moment's continued laughter someone said, “Adam, own up to it, man.”

Cocky, big headed hunk, gorgeous brown, hair, Adam Banroe. Of course. Who else? He had been trying to hit on her for weeks now.

The rest of the boys quietened down as Nicole walked towards them, but Adam carried on laughing. That irritating, rough laugh...

“When will you get it into your bloated brain that I'm with Dan?” Nicole said slowly and irritably.

Some idiots oo-ed dramatically, sniggering.

Adam had a smug look on his face as he answered, “About the same time you realise that I don't care.”

Nicole flew at him. Caught by surprise, Adam toppled to the ground with her. They rolled around on the grass, Nicole childishly trying to pull his hair and he trying to stop her. If Nicole had thought she was in a state before, it was nothing compared to how she looked now. Moss was tangled in her hair and her clothes were smeared with dirt. Her date with Dan was screwed.

“You look really sexy when you're hair's wet, you know that?” said Adam. He had her pinned onto the ground. Half of his face had mud on it and small beads of sweat glistened on his tanned, muscular arms.

The rest of the gang had left a while ago, which meant they were alone in the quiet park.

“Ditch Dan. Be with me instead.”

Nicole looked into Adam's handsome face. His chestnut brown hair stood on end and she could drown herself in his grey eyes.

“Okay,” she said breathlessly and he leaned down to kiss her.

>> Next Chapter

--------------------
user posted image
"I am not afraid... I was born to do this" -- Joan of Arc
muffin-tacos
Posted: May 5 2009, 10:30 AM

Ridiculous Razmataz
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

I have to admit, I only have a vague idea where I'm going with this. It's mainly just so that I can get my creative juices flowing. I liked this sim in my game and decided it would be fun to write a story about her love affairs.

A picture mainly to show you Nicole's face. (This was taken right after she had grown into a teen. She's had a haircut since then.)
user posted image

Nicole to the left. Her sister Tamara on the right. The two look very much alike. Identicle twins look less alike compared to these two.
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
"I am not afraid... I was born to do this" -- Joan of Arc
Surprised_by_Witches
Posted: May 5 2009, 10:57 AM

Legendary Librarian
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Ah, yes, the vagaries of youth. Dan sounds like a drip anyway.

This is a fun story. I hope you keep writing!

--------------------
Lynet
Posted: May 5 2009, 11:02 AM

Where you at, Hon?
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

What a way to start a love affair! laugh.gif I expect the story to be very interesting.

--------------------
The Return of Pharaoh Farrow He's human, but he's not from around here.

Andromeda Rose The mystery of the frozen planet

Catch the Wings of Morning Just pictures
Sacharissa
Posted: May 22 2009, 03:45 PM

Ghostwriter
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

OOOOO! I Like! Very nice beginning! it gets you right into the action and make you want to find out what's gonna happen!

--------------------

Current Quote
I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather...
Not screaming in fear, like his passengers.

~ Anonymous ~
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Saint Painted on Wood | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5759 seconds | Archive