InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to WAYWARD INK. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Chapter No. 116: Re-vamped
Surprised_by_Witches
Posted: Jun 1 2008, 08:49 PM

Legendary Librarian
Group Icon

Group: Scribes
Member No.: 2

"That was really stupid, Jack," Angelina said the next night. "I can't believe that you sent Diego away."

"That loser? It was him or me, Baby, take your pick."

"Of course I choose you," she said, sidling up to him with a purr, "But he was the one who knew how to plan. I'm no good at the big picture stuff and neither are you."

"You trying to say I'm stupid? Because I'm not."

"Not stupid, just a bit--impulsive."

"Well, who says I don't have a plan?" he said. "We make as many vamps as we can and then we rule this campus."

"It's short-sighted thinking like that that turns vampires into piles of ash," said a new voice, and both vampires turned to look at the intruder to their home. Angelina hissed as Hayden Mustafa stepped forward and said, "But I can help you with that."

"You're just a breather," Angelina said.

"How'd you find us?" Jack said at the same time.

"I'm smart," Hayden said. "And, as for the breather part--well, that's what I was kind of hoping you'd help ME with."

"I think we can arrange something, yeah," Jack said, looking her over appreciatively as Angelina scowled.

"I was so hoping that'd be your answer," Hayden said with a smile.

Next Chapter

--------------------
Sacharissa
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 09:46 AM

Ghostwriter
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Oh my! This is NOT a good thing!!!

--------------------

Current Quote
I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather...
Not screaming in fear, like his passengers.

~ Anonymous ~
muffin-tacos
Posted: Jun 12 2008, 10:16 AM

Ridiculous Razmataz
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Hayden? Haven't you gotten yourself killed yet? rolleyes.gif

Hayden always turns up at the best of times. Or worse. It depends on how you look at things...

--------------------
user posted image
"I am not afraid... I was born to do this" -- Joan of Arc
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Veronaville #5b: Home Fires Are Burning | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0668 seconds | Archive