zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Sherwoodsecrets. We hope you enjoy your visit.

King Richard ‘The Lion heart’ is dead and England suffered greatly in the wake of the crusade. The throne sat vacant, and all of England waited with anticipation for the next King of England to rise. The lands were in turmoil and times were hard. Yet none suffered so greatly as the shire of Nottingham. Their saviour, ‘Robin Hood’ and his most loyal friends have long since died, which left the people of Nottinghamshire to fend for themselves against harsh and cruel Lords. The Sheriffs death was still talked about among the poor folk, the last thing that Robin Hood gave them, their freedom from persecution against the harsh man that ruled Nottingham.

Yet hope remained!

Deep in the heart of Sherwood Forest a secret hid, a secret that bought the people hope once again. Robin Hood may be dead, but his legacy lived on. It was rumored that there remained a few, outlawed and banished, that dwelled within the boughs and strove to keep the legend of Robin Hood alive. Biding their time, preparing for that final battle to free Nottinghamshire once and for all! Only time would tell if ‘Robin Hood’ and everything he stood for lived on in the new generation!

But now, two years on, times were changing. The scent of succession grew strong upon the wind. Rumors were abound that a legitimate heir to the throne had been found. Somewhere in the holy lands a son of the late King Richard dwelled unknown and unknowing of the fate that awaits him. Youth sheltered him from the harsh realities of the world, as a dedicated group of men put every effort into making the boy obscure. But the secret became public and excitement thrummed through the country. Excitement and anger! For there were still those that benefitted greatly from the throne lying empty! Those that had pledged allegiance to the throne of England and its rightful ruler fought bravely against those willing to sacrifice the boy. And those that fought to keep a King on the throne were also those that had fought to keep Nottingham safe. Their Quest was an important one, one that saw the rise of not only Nottingham, but the entire country, and so they abandoned the internal wars that forever waged within the cities and towns of England, leaving them once more open and vulnerable to the harsh justice of the rich and powerful. Towns became ravaged with greed, the poor suffered greatly, and even those nobles with gentle dispositions felt the need to flee for their own safety. However, two years have passed since and those that sought to place the boy upon the throne, to save England, now returned with no head to wear the crown. Was their quest all for naught? Did they sacrifice their home, friends and family on a fool’s errand? Or is the secret of who the Boy King is still at large?

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

There's no place like home!, Open / any
Sean Fletcher
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 08:07 PM

Group Icon

Group: Outlaw
Member No.: 2

Returning was not as easy as he anticipated it would be. The journey was a long and hard one, and this last leg had been utterly lonely. But he was heading home! Yet home wasn’t as many would suspect, a warm cottage with family around. Home for Sean was a crude hut in the middle of the forest. And he wasn’t even sure he had that anymore! His heart was full of joyful anticipation mingled with the ever increasing feeling of dread. With each passing step he saw poverty and suffering a plenty. There had always been poverty, and there had always been suffering, being poor was a one way ticket to such things, but in a matter of only two years, it seemed to have doubled! Had he left the internal war in search of a non-existent king? Was it even now partly his fault that these people suffered so? Had anyone carried on the fight when he had left? Or had everyone been so consumed with the hope that a rightful ruler would be placed upon the throne that all else had been forfeit? No! He wouldn’t believe that he had left them for an unworthy cause! A true king would mean salvation for all and the demise of the powerfully cruel who ravaged the lands mercilessly. Through all his pondering he had entered the dense overhang of the trees and smiled half-heartedly. Here was the way back to the camp and his old life. He stopped for a few moments to reflect on everything that had happened. He looked to the horizon and hoped he would see the familiar figure of Lore riding towards him. But the last time he had seen her had been within the Holy Lands and he knew not what had become of her despite his frantic search for many weeks. His jaws clenched as he held the tears at bay. She had followed him, believing in his quest, and he had allowed her to become lost, kidnapped or even killed. He could not protect her as he had promised! What kind of a man did that make him? With a heavy heart he once more set his feet upon the road, bow in hand and sword at his hip, yet he still felt as vulnerable and weak as ever a man could. Talk this way

[^]
Lore
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 05:39 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 9

Lauren Varac
Book One, Ghosts.
The wagon creaked and swayed as it rolled slowly over the bumpy dirt highways of England, slowly following a team of two shires who lumbered like the gentle giants they were across the landscape of the dreary countryside, guided by leather and voice. "So, Nottingham, hm?" Asked the older gentleman, glancing over his shoulder. In the seat beside him sat his wife, wrapped in a brown blanket, clutching her babe close to her breath beneath the cloth protection.
Lore came from her reveries and looked to the man, her eyes far away; it took a moment for her to puzzle out which parts had been her own thoughts and which parts had been his inquiry. "Yessir," she nodded, still partially in her daze.
"I've heard the outlaws there have been gone for a time. Sad, too. Even though they were marked for the gallows from what I hear they helped those who deserved it."
Reminded of the old days, a smile graced the woman's lips. The Outlaws were on the foremost of her mind, especially one in particular. Sean. Her heart drummed in her heart at the very thought of the man. She hadn't seen him in so long... and her last memory of him was a blur.
"Indeed they did," Lore nodded. "Corruption was rampant in Nottingham when I was there last. I was lucky to glimpse those men in action." There was so much more to her story than merely glancing at the outlaws. She had been one, she had helped people in a time of need. Would it be the same when she returned?

It took two more days from that point to once again find herself in Sherwood Forest, and some time to actually find the abandoned camp. No one had stayed, all had followed Sean to help recover the Boy King. Finding a place of such memories in such a disheveled state sent a chill of sorrow through the woman's gut. This couldn't be all that was left?

The days now blended together. Lore, cautious as ever, had built a small camp a little ways from the old bandit camp, fearful that eyes might be upon the area still, waiting to pounce on any life that returned to it. Every day she checked the area, watching herself from time to time for some amounts of time, hoping that someone would eventually return. A dove to their home.

She awoke that morning to a haze of fog that settled over the forest like a thick soup. She couldn't see ten feet in front of her, yet the birds sang and it sounded as if life continued on in the haze. Summer in Sherwood marked a rising in temperature, perfect weather for relaxing in the stream. Following a daily ritual, she made her way to the cool waters to soak and relax for a time - then she would find the old camp and wait for a time, like she did every day, but her hope was diminishing, and every day it seemed she would leave a second sooner - more disheartened than the day before.

After finding herself separated from her group, from all those that she knew, she wondered if she would ever see them again - if they would be able make their return to England. Was Sean even still alive? It had been a year now, maybe a little more, since she had last laid eyes on the man who had so quickly stolen her heart. Thinking him dead simply put her to tears, and the thought that he found another did the same - but less so, as she knew he would be alive and most certainly happy in that scenario. Sometimes she even wondered if it was her to be the last to return to the camp.

That afternoon, on her trek through the now visible forest towards the camp, Lore listened to the growing chatter of wildlife. More animals carried about their daily business now that the sun was higher. Birds flitted through the treetops, happily singing away to one another, while the wingless life grazed, scavenged, and climbed through their afternoon. At her side rest a small dagger, tucked into the leather belt that hugged her pants to her hips. It looked as if a normal day, but there was something different about the world - something seemed off about the world around the camp, and this sent her heart on a wild dance between a chilling dread and a powerful hope.

She approached the camp with caution, blue eyes searching the land as she moved from one tree to the next, careful to keep her steps as light and quiet as she could. Were there guards there? Was there a member of the group? Was it Sean? She almost forbid herself to hope for such a thing, for if it was anyone but him it would disappoint her greatly, even in the presence of a friend. Still, she could not help it, and her heart leaped into her throat when she first caught sight of the approaching figure.

Not a guard! Relief set in, but anxiety still remained. Was this person friend of foe?

The moment the figure's face moved into a patch of sunlight there was no mistaking the identity of the visitor. "Sean!" The shout came more from her heart than anything, an urge that could not be contained much like the action of her bolting from her hiding spot and running toward the man with the intent of pulling him into her arms - she cared nothing for how this might end, with him catching her, with the pair tumbling to the ground in a heap, or with him stepping aside to avoid being tackled.

"You're back!" She cried as she reached him, tears welling in her eyes.
[^]
Sean Fletcher
Posted: May 2 2012, 08:29 PM

Group Icon

His heart became ever more weighty within his chest with ever step he took. As he moved deeper into the forest he saw only the shadows of what once was. The road was empty, the forest was empty, everything was different and he couldn’t help but feel utter regret at his choice. He stopped briefly to stare off down the road, sadness welling within. Many felt disappointment at not being able to find the rightful heir to the throne, but Sean only felt a mild annoyance at the turn of events. What had bought this man home had not been to protect those in need again, or a sense of regret at not being here, but the feint hope that here he could start the search for Lore once again. The woman had become something special to him, and it pained him that he had not been able to keep her safe! His throat closed at the thought of what she could have been put through, torture, or even death! Yes, he was well aware that in the wrong company the woman he had begun to care for more and more would not survive. Had he given up too early back in the Holy Lands? Should he still be there searching? Or was the best place to start here? So many decisions warred with one another within his mind that the surrounding forest soon became a blur to him.

Was it some sense of nostalgia that bought him here? A distant hope that Lore could be traced from here? Or was it that he had finally given up and sought to bring closure to all this by revisiting the place they had called home? The last was only a fleeting thought but in that instant tears brimmed within his eyes as he realized that for that one split moment he had given up! No! He would never stop searching! His traitorous feet bought him to the outskirts of the old camp and he found no evidence of life other than what animals dwelled within the forest. Dappled sunlight filtered through the trees, bathing the forest floor with patches of gold. His small travel pack was slung over his shoulder, his thin shirt open at the throat and laced down the front. His loose brown trousers tied to his legs with thin rope, zig zagging up his legs and tying about his waist. Brown hair was unkempt, face unshaven and eyes deep and sorrowful. The warm summer afternoon was pleasant, but the chill of the past clung desperately to this place, and indeed, to Sean.

A cry made him jump, dropping the pack he held and making his hand fly to the dagger he kept at his belt. Before he realized what was happening a figure was hurtling towards him. Surprise flooded his features but soon faded as he saw the elated face of Lore before him! He didn’t resist her as she flung herself into him, his strong arms encircling her and pulling her tightly to him. He stumbled a little with the force, but soon righted himself, holding her steady. He buried his face in her hair, his calloused hands stroking the long locks. ”Thank God! Thank God! I thought you were lost to me forever.” Her warmth was like something from a dream. Could she really be here? Or was this some cruel trick his mind was playing on him? He pulled her even closer, if that was possible, just to reassure himself she was real. ”What happened?” He needed to know what had happened to her, why she had become separated, and where she had gone after she had become lost.

Talk this way

[^]
Lore
Posted: May 3 2012, 04:37 PM

Group Icon

Lauren Varac
Book One, Ghosts.
For a moment she wondered how crazy she must be to see a vision of Sean before her and what she would do when his likeness vanished before her eyes when she reached him. Of course he couldn't be real - this was all much too easy. Surely there was a harder road before her? Nothing was ever this easy, especially when so much was at stake. But, their bodies collided and familiar, strong, and warm arms pulled her tightly against the man. His familiar smell filled her nose, his touch opened a floodgate of memories, and his voice finally convinced her that all was right in the world once more. "This was too easy," Lore echoed her fears. "There has to be more to this." The woman pushed away just enough to look up at the outlaw's face, worried she may look into unseeing eyes, witness a maimed face, or possibly hint towards a new love in his heart - any sort of payment for them to reunite so easily. But it seemed they were both fine. His blue eyes still gleamed with that cleverness, and even that sly smile of his was somewhere about.

Finally looking into his face sent a smile sweeping across her face, and finally pulled the tears from her eyes. Lore buried her face in Sean's chest, clutching his shirt as she still had a minor belief that he would fade from her. For a time she cried into him, so happy to finally know he was good and well, and back in her arms.

When she did finally gather herself, she wiped her eyes and shook her head as her mind drifted back to the night of their separation.

"In Arsuf I ran into a man who recognized me and was obviously in search of us. I didn't know him, but he began to approach and I ran. More people joined the chase, always close on my heels, and eventually they cornered me. I was taken back to a man named Mercer Grai who had many questions I didn't answer."

Mercer Grai had been a tall man, broad at the shoulders, and thick with muscle. He possessed a strong chin tipped in a dark goatee, his face hidden with a patch over his left eye which could not keep the scar which had taken his vision from him from peeking out. He had a striking grey eye, black, unkempt hair, and was missing the top of his right ear. In all he was a warrior and had definitely seen worse days. In truth Lore had feared the man a great deal, especially the lengths to which his orders reached to get her to talk. He never got his hands dirty, though, and always left that sort of thing up to the men under his command,

"I was able to escape through the sympathy of a guard. He noticed my bonds broken and turned the other way. Once I escaped I returned to the city where we had parted and searched, even tried to figure where you had gone. But it seemed I was always two or three steps behind you so I made the decision to return to England. It took almost a year to finally find my way back to Sherwood. To home." Lore shook her head at the remembrance of her journey. It had been a long and confusing one, especially in a land she didn't know, but all that was behind her now - she was back in Sherwood and so was Sean. Almost nothing mattered to her anymore.

"What happened to you?" She finally asked, looking up. "Where did you go after were were parted? What did you find out? And the others?"
[^]

Sean Fletcher
Posted: May 5 2012, 08:57 PM

Group Icon

He couldn’t describe how it made him feel to have Lore so securely within his arms once again. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms about her and holding her tightly as though if he let go for one instant she would vanish once again. Her words confused him and as she looked up into his face his brow wrinkled, his dark eyes betraying his feelings for the woman in his arms. His lips curled slightly into a smile as he stroked her hair and bent to look more squarely into her eyes, his voice soft and reassuring. ”Believe me….it isn’t easy. I spent so long searching for you, so many days trying to track you, I thought you were dead. And now, to be here, with you safe once again… “ his voice trailed off as he fought back tears. Yes, even the hardened outlaw felt the bitter sting of tears from time to time. He pulled her close once more, her head rested against his chest and he felt the clawing of her fingers against his shirt. The dampness of her tears penetrated his shirt and moistened his skin. Slowly he would pull her away so he could look at her once again. Softly the rugged outlaw bought his calloused hand up to cup her cheek and gently wiped away her tears with his thumb. ”Don’t cry Lore. It’s over now…” But he couldn’t finish that sentence completely because he knew, deep down, that this battle was far from over. How could they just forget everything that was happening around them to bask in one another’s company? They couldn’t!

He listened sombrely to her tail, his eyes going darker as she retold her story. His jaw clenched as his breathing became faster. He fought to keep the emotion from his face, not wanting to let her see just how lucky she had been to be alive right now. He had heard whisperings of this Mercer Grai, and none of them were pleasant. He had been aware that someone was tailing them as they searched the small villages for the elusive heir, but had stupidly thought they could outrun them. Little did he know that a member of their own had been filtering information to this man and his ‘operation’. But the man responsible had paid dearly. Sean made sure of that himself. Her questions were understandable and Sean planned on telling her everything. He took a deep breath and sighed it out slowly through his nose before speaking. ”I had my suspicions that we were being followed, but hadn’t realized until it was too late just how serious it was. Not until you vanished. Once you had been discovered as missing, I stopped my quest to find the heir and went back to look for you. But there was no trace. This Mercer fellow is quite adept at covering his tracks.” He was quite ashamed that he hadn’t been able to discover anything back then, and lowered his face momentarily.

”After a week of searching I caught up with the rest again on the edge of Arsuf, hoping that you had made it back. Instead I found a traitor in our midst and dealt with him.” He would say no more than that. She didn’t need to know the gory details. ”Derek was working for this Mercer secretly and telling him our every move. Once he was dealt with the others carried on with their quest, but I couldn’t. I remained behind to try to find you. But after a year I knew that if you were alive, you would no longer be in the Holy Lands. So…. I came back here.” He smiled wanly at her. By this revelation she would know just how much he cared for her. He was a loyal man, and dedicated his life to finding a rightful heir and saving England, but he had cast it aside easily for her. ”I’ve picked up snippets of information on my journey here. Most of those that searched for the boy king have returned without an heir… he cannot be found.” He shrugged lightly, bit the gesture was levitated higher than his thoughts. England would suffer greatly without a King. But Lore was worth that!

talk like this
[^]
Lore
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:34 AM

Group Icon

Lauren Varac
Book One, Ghosts.
It was the first time she had felt comfort in... a year now, right? Wrapped up in Sean's arms lulled her into a feeling of great security, in that spot surely nothing could go wrong. His arms were home. Lore returned the embrace with her own arms, pulling him tight against her, clutching the back of his shirt. His voice rumbled in his chest and echoed through her ears, competing with the rhythmic thud of his heart. She wasn't sure what was more comforting - finding familiarity in his voice, or hearing the beat of his heart and knowing that life flowed solidly through his veins. The outlaw clutched Sean closer and inhaled a deep breath. He still smelled the same.

"So, there was a traitor?" Lore tilted her head back and looked Sean in the eyes. It explained everything; she had wondered how Mercer had been able to track the group so well, and she had suspected as much - though she had never been able to confirm the suspicion. Lore shook her head. "Derek." The name hit her tongue like a bitter taste and she clenched her jaw. She never would have thought he had the heart for such deceit. With her disappearance Sean's priorities had become scrambled. She was first and foremost and the Boy King had fallen to second place behind her own safety - and in some way she felt responsible. Finding King Richard's heir should have been the main focus of Sean's time, not searching for her. While knowing he had dropped everything to find her made her heart soar, Lore felt as though if she hadn't allowed herself to become captured... maybe the Boy King would have already been found. Even though the others set out, Sean's help would have taken them further.

Her grip on the man released and she smiled, leaning towards the outlaw Lore pressed a soft kiss to his cheek and carefully unwound herself from his arms. "So there's nothing?" Her eyes drifted to the ground. "I feel a bit guilty, pulling you away from such an important thing. England needs this rumored heir." She sighed. "What do we do now?" Life seemed so different now. Would they continue searching for the heir? Or would life return to what it once had been? Turning, Lore looked to the remnants of the camp and then toward the hill she climbed every day walking from her camp to here. "I have set up my camp elsewhere for now. I was worried unwanted eyes might be upon this camp, waiting for our return. What do you think should happen?" She turned back to look at Sean.

[^]

Sean Fletcher
Posted: May 9 2012, 09:33 PM

Group Icon

Just to know she was safe, alive, and well was all the reward Sean could ever wish for. To feel her responsive embrace, the clutch of her fingers against his linen shirt, and the warmth of her breath upon his chest was worth more to him right now than an heir to the throne. He nodded his head slowly to her question, his stubble rough cheek moving against her hair. His gaze was distant as he looked unseeingly into the surrounding forest. Yes, a traitor! A traitor that had betrayed more than just their whereabouts. He had betrayed his friends, his country and even his King. He looked down into her eyes and saw the reality of what had happened unfold within her eyes. It was all in the past now. What was done could not be undone, and Sean had metered out his revenge. Derek had paid dearly. His life had been a bargaining chip, but Sean could not kill the man in cold blood. He had wanted to, God how he had wanted to! But when it came to it, he couldn’t make that final blow. Mercers henchmen on the other hand had found the task easy. Sean felt sorrow for the man, for he had shared in their mission for so long. But his loyalties had been bought, and Derek had paid a high price!

The air that passed between them when she moved was cool, almost cold after their long embrace. Sean lowered his head slightly, savouring the chaste kiss Lore placed upon his bearded cheek. Eyes closed momentarily and his lips smiled. That smile faded however at her next question. ”No… there is always something. There is always hope!” As she wound herself away from him he dropped his hands by his side. But to see her look at the ground, as though nothing could ever be done now, pained the outlaw. Slowly he placed a rough finger beneath her chin and gently coaxed her eyes to meet his once again. ”Guilty, I am not. There has to be an England for a King to rule. I have seen the desolation of the country, I have witnessed the poverty and corruption. No. It was a good thing that we returned when we did.” So they hadn’t found the rumoured heir, but maybe it wasn’t time for him to be found yet? Sean could only trust that if it was true, then sooner or later he would be revealed.

His black stare suddenly took in the forest. ”You were right to not stay here.” As hard as it was, Sean had to admit that maybe a new camp area was needed. A fresh start, a clean slate. When she looked at him he couldn’t help but smile. So, she had already deferred leadership to him. Already their previous roles were being filled. ”For now? I say we find a new place to camp. Then just go and see how bad things are in the towns and villages. See if we can help any.” He was grasping at straws. But, he couldn’t just sit back and let England go to ruin.

talk like this
[^]
Lore
Posted: May 21 2012, 02:50 AM

Group Icon

Lauren Varac
Book One, Ghosts.
Thoughts of Nottingham scared Lore; she hadn't seen the town since her return to Sherwood, with the state of the country and the long absence of the outlaws she was almost certain that the well-being of Nottingham's people had turned south. She cringed at the thought and tried to ignore the twist of guilt in her stomach. Had they left those people out to dry for nothing? A rumor of Boy King? While she wouldn't yet admit to them aloud, Lore had begun to feel that their expedition to the Holy Lands in search of King Richard's heir was nothing more than a Wild Goose Chase, a whispering created to bring hope back to a struggling people. There was no heir, Lore thought, and now our troubles are two fold.

Hope, she reminded herself, echoing Sean's words. There's always hope. This brought a ghost of a smile to the woman's face and she looked Sean in the eye, smiling more at his appearance and the knowledge that he was home again safe and sound. "I've set up me camp over the ridge," she said, motioning the the swell of land behind her. "We can keep that spot or move, I'll let you decide... but, Sean..." her voice trailed. "I've not yet ventured to Nottingham and I fear the worst with such an extended absence." The woman frowned and crossed her arms. "When should we return to Nottingham?" Lore asked, glancing in the direction of the city. "Shall we wait to see if more of us return?" If anyone was to return. The forest had been quiet, save the animals which inhabited the woods, as well as the lone traveler walking the Northern Road or the occasional caravan.

They were rebuilding now. "In a few days, hm? It would give you time to rest and us a while to gather our wits... and hopefully rediscover our brethren." The redhead smiled at the thought of their camp once again mulling with life, plotting their moves and the return of gold to a starving community. How had the people fared the year in Nottingham? Anxiety curled and twisted in her gut as she contemplated these heavy thoughts, but she figured it was best to think forward - hope for the best and maybe they would find the best. "You must be tired beyond belief. Come," she motioned with her hand, "follow me to my camp. With that Lore began to move away from the skeleton of their once thriving community and started toward her own camp, moving slowly, and keeping Sean close. She wouldn't let him move too far from her -- it almost felt surreal and Lore was almost frightened that she'd awaken in her tent to another lonely day among Sherwood.
[^]

Sean Fletcher
Posted: Jun 9 2012, 09:11 PM

Group Icon

Despite his failure to locate the rumoured heir to the throne, Sean could not allow himself to dwell on the fact! They had all decided that to go on this quest was to bring hope to the people, and restore order to the country. And there was still no definite proof that a boy king didn’t exist somewhere. It was not unheard of for men at war to seek comfort in the arms of a foreign woman. It smote his heart to think of his King being so reckless, but in the end, hadn’t it been a good thing? Hadn’t this alone restored some hope and faith to the downtrodden? They had all realized that their mission was to be a fruitless one, and returning to see the country in a worse state was hard going. But he couldn’t believe that what they had done had been for naught! It had given people hope of a brighter future, and hope is all they could cling to right now!

His own lips tweaked into a smile, mirroring her own, his gaze lost in her features. It was still slightly surreal that he was here, and that Lore had made it back unscathed. ”Your camp will be fine. No point making our return any more obvious than we need to. We’re still hunted men after all.” He smiled ruefully at her, his rugged features softened as he looked upon her. ”It has always been bad. And always will be I fear, at least whilst tyrants rule the country. But you’re right. Let’s wait a few days more, regain our strength and plan what we need to do. Maybe more of our group will find us, and maybe…” His voice trailed off, realizing that he was just repeating what Lore had said and losing the thread of thought for a while. Yes, he was tired. Weeks of such uncertainty, of worry, of not knowing if Lore had survived, had ground him down. But he would come back fighting! He allowed Lore to show him the way to her camp, regret tinged his features as he looked for the last time upon the place he had once called home. So many things had changed, would they ever be able to put things to rights again?

talk like this
[^]
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

SKINNED BY MATTI OF CAUTION 2.0.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2989 seconds | Archive