Rules || History & Setting || Character & Court Guidelines || Character Template || Jewels || Castes Hierarchy || Races of the Realms || Courts & Positions || Listings
Open Positions || F.A.Qs || Face Claim || Plots & Current Events

Everything you need to know about Shadow's Embrace can be found within each link up above. It is recommended that anyone interested in joining should read each link in order from left to right. There is a lot to read but it will benefit Guests & Members a like, to understand our BJT AU. There will be updates as new Info is added on.

Please remember to make an OOC Account. Some sub-forums require you using only that account, while others only allow your Character Account(s). After you have done so, and if already has not been changed. Please PM me "Guardian" with that OOC account. Thank you.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Beware the veil that can cloud your heart. Beware the punishment that all will receive in order to remember. The Darkness can be merciful, but it can also be vengeful. What was given can be taken away.... You doubt? I sure hope you don't. I truly hope for your sake and for all the Realms you don't. The signs will be small, but will grow. Sadly, by that time you won't know the reason. Or those who do, will only know something is wrong within their hearts and connection to people, land, and the wonderful Darkness. Those who feel this, must let it guide them. It will be the hope to restore what has been lost.

Welcome to Shadow's Embrace. Set in an alternate universe based on the "Black Jewels Trilogy". We are an Intermediate to Advanced Literate, Forum. There are many open positions, all are welcome to have a look. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the Cbox, send an email, or PM a Staff member.

Guardian
(Senior Admin)

Staff can be contacted by PM or by emailing:
ShadowsEmbrace@hotmail.com

Please, do not spam, curse extensively or advertise in the box.

Shadow'sEmbrace

Hearts of Valor SebekaWeyr

Witch Storm Proud of All My Scars

Jeweled Darkness

The RPG Collection

The Sapphire Court Topsite RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

The Dark Jewels series and its places and people are copyright 1998-2011 Anne Bishop. All Rights Reserved

Creation, Idea, and Story of Shadow's Embrace Shadow's Embrace RP Forum.

Images and codes To Their Original Makers unless noted otherwise

Characters, Plots, and Posts To Their Original Makers

A special thanks to all that have allowed permission of their creations such as images, coding, and references.

F.A.Qs
Guardian
Posted: Mar 12 2011, 10:44 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Senior Administrator
Member No.: 1

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive