Credit to Marvelous Entertainment for the concept of Harvest Moon. Thank you to the amazing nalasaurus for the wonderful banner. Characters, threads, and plots belong to our members. Please do not steal, rip, or copy. Otherwise, we'll set grumpy Zed on you.
| Welcome to Saffron Island. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Plots for Candy!
, REVAMPED? HUR
Member No.: 137
Joined: 17-February 12
- - - Friendship: Aries is an outgoing girl with the friendly personality, she has her times where she blows up at another person, but seeing this would actually be a rather rare site. She isn't very common to the idea of blowing up on others, usually talking over that person if they start to get on her nerves. She's a person full of energy, you would hardly really see her down or low on energy and quiet. To be honest, if she was to ever be quiet it would be a complete miracle. She considers people her friends rather quickly, but it's usually one sided for awhile.
- - - Romance: She's not into the whole dating thing to be honest, she's never really thought about getting into a relationship with another man. She's never actually dated in her whole life, so she doesn't really think much about it. She usually helps people get together (or make herself look like an idiot) more then she does for herself. She doesn't gain crushes easily either, usually looking more into a nice personality more then good looks.
- - - Enemies: She's obviously going to have enemies. Aries is literally annoying, no joke. She will never shut up and often jumps to conclusions. If someone says no to an idea, she'll still make them go and make it seem like they said yes the whole time. She tends to never know when to stop until something happens or the person snaps. She's not much in the whole factor of thinking of others as an enemy, but when she does, she usually doesn't show it.
- - - Others: No idea for here, open to anything here.
- - - DIARY
- - - no mailbox
Single - - - Female - - - Heterosexual
- - - Friendship: Befriending Aura is a little hard, she takes a while to open up to people, in fact, she hardly does. Most people would stop trying to be her friends so they would never exactly see her "other side", not that there's much added to it other then a real smile and a more gentler side. She's distant to be honest, and usually doesn't allow anyone get close to her. If they do, she pushes them away.
- - - Romance: Oh god. Aura dreads the idea of romance after a certain incident in the bathroom with a certain kid. She's afraid of falling in love and everything else, thinking it would completely turn her into somebody else. She doesn't get crushes easily either, if she was to get a crush, I don't know what I'd even do. andIwroteherman.
- - - Enemies: Probably the top thing on her list. She has an attitude and usually jumps to violence if pushed way to far. She considers everyone an annoyance, usually not liking anyone and being that little anti-social kid. If someone comments on her height, she'll also snap at them and instantly consider them an enemy. Even if told it was a joke. Honestly, it's not hard to be considered an enemy.
- - - Others: Open to any other ideas.
- - - Friendship: Some could call her 'that girl with more friends than enemies', and honestly, it's sorta true. She's pretty much that girl who smiles all the time, no matter the situation, and always has a positive side. She has a few things about her, but she's no gary stu either. Evangeline considers people her friends quite a bunch, she trusts practically everyone, and would just run up to someone and begin talking to them if she wanted to. Even though she's not that confident, she won't be stopped from meeting new people.
- - - Romance: Okay, Evangeline is a sweet, loveable, innocent girl. She's not much on the thought about romance, usually saying "I don't deserve this person" which is a common statement in her head if she develops a crush for a certain person. She hasn't had any real relationships with anyone and you could say she pretty much doesn't know anything about romance, not at all.
- - - Enemies:
IDK what to put here Maybe from jealousy or some sort of issue over something? Idfk, sorry LOL.
- - - Others: Open to anything else.
- - - no diary - - - no mailbox
Single - - - Female - - - Bisexual
- - - Friendship: Pretty much the same as Aries, but probably not as bad. Unlike her, she's not a prankster and has manners where she knows when to stop and her boundaries. Though she doesn't have any boundaries when it comes to personal space, usually hugging everyone she see's, no matter who they are. She has had a few encounters with this habit where it didn't end so well, but it's never really stopped her. She has a happy atmosphere around her, thinking positively and usually helping as much as she can. Though she considers most her friends right away, she doesn't exactly push it to far.
- - - Romance: She's no fool to romance either. She's prone to having multiple crushes on folks and has actually had a few flings in her life time, believe it or not. But she's never exactly gone farther then a simple peck on the lips. She does hope to find her life time partner, soul mate, or whatever you want to call it, someday. Somebody who will stay by her side and save her from a burning building.
- - - Enemies: Because of how annoying she can get and her lack of personal space, she can tend to get on peoples nerves and most likely gain a few enemies from her big mouth. Yes, she may have the slightest of manners, but she tends to let words slip a little to much then she should. Even though it may take awhile for her to actually begin considering someone an enemy, no matter how much they tell her they hate her.
- - - Others: Open to anything else.
- - - DIARY
- - - MAILBOX
Divorced/Widowed/Single - - - Female - - - Heterosexual
- - - Friendship: She's friendly, just like all my other characters pretty much. But unlike the others, she doesn't consider people friends as quickly, having slight trust issues to be honest. She's rather slow at jokes, taking awhile to process and may take awhile before she actually understands what they're trying to make a joke about. She is open to people, usually trying to help them as much as they can. Usually tending to open up to children a lot more, showing a soft side and often her "heart" being torn if a child is hurt. If you look past the fact she's a ghost, dead, and all the rumors and stories people made about ghosts, you'll learn she's not a bad person.
- - - Romance: Honestly, I never thought of her being in a relationship. A lot of the other characters are a bit to young for her, and considering she has no way of interaction (well, she does, but idk) with someone, it seems practically impossible. But a "forbidden romance" does seem like a lot of fun. She might grow a few crushes on men here and there, but never confess it considering she's a ghost, dead, and thinking love is all lost for her. Though she's also afraid of it, after being cheated on by her husband for her sister.
- - - Enemies: Her having enemies seems rather hard, but it's possible considering she's a ghost and people jump to conclusions, thinking she may be haunting them or trying to take their souls. But she has no bad intentions, she has never really blown up at another person, so seeing her hating someone would be quite a sight.
- - - Others: Totally open to anything else.
Had an idea where maybe, just maybe, she met one of her great great great x20000 nieces or nephew or whatevz.
- - - Friendship: Even though Valshe is a friendly person, he doesn't exactly open up right away either. He's not much of an extremely social person, but he's not exactly an anti social person either. Pretty much in between the whole talking sort of shat. He'll consider a person his friend after awhile, by awhile I meanafewthreadsandsuch. After you become his friends, you may actually see him smile a bunch more.
- - - Romance: Valshe's a flirt, obviously. But he's never been in a serious relationships, most of the time being him just doing it because he's afraid of making people cry and deemed a horrible person, even though it usually ended with a smack across his
beautiful face and a person running off. Even though he's been in various relationships, he's never had his first kiss either, believe it or not.
- - - Enemies: Valshe tends to be that guy who doesn't know when to stop being that cheesy old flirt, and sometimes flirts with the wrong people at the wrong time. He also tends to do things he will probably regret later in the future.
Because I am lazy now, I'm not writing anymore.
- - - Others: Open to anything else.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)