• Let's go fishing for a dream

• December 08, 2013
    It looks like Cupid has stopped by! Check out the Clues to see if he left you one. The Activity Check is over. Welcome to all of our new members.

December 26, 2013
    We have some big News and the Cupid Committee has left a Gift for the New Year. Check it out!

census

UNPAIRED
    HETEROSEXUAL
    21/40
    31/40
    HOMOSEXUAL
    19/40
    06/40
    BISEXUAL
    17/40
    09/40
    TOTAL PAIRED

• Team Cupid!
    KARI
    KAKA
    STEVIE
    MOOSE
  • Events

Mariet is far from immune to the allure of the Christmas spirit. Some feel that Christmas isnít complete without a grand live Christmas tree, and this year in Mariet people can find their fill of them. The community has organized a Celebration of Lights. A designated path through the forest is lined with personally decorated displays, with the help of cleverly hidden mobile generators. The organizers and volunteers put their heart into this display, and it is open to the public for nightly walks. Can you feel the Christmas spirit yet?

BOARD AVAILABLE UNTIL: January 8th

• CREDITS

The idea behind SOULMATE is credited to exhoxxash. Forum areas and descriptions credited to magnet dragon, piers, echoxxash and some members of the site. Skin base code credit to Cassie @ Caution, with edits and images from Ana. 'Porthole' code created by Alygator @ Caution. Ana made the awesome graphics seen around the site- the header, the sidebar, the advert, the pips and the member group images. Kaka and Ana coded the various templates around the site, unless otherwise credited. Some additional coding help from Caution!, ATF!, Shine, and Dynamic Drive. Site affiliate buttons were made by Ana, and Piers. All other graphics and code should be credited where credit is due.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLOTS AND OTHER WRITING ARE OWNED BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED, PARTIALLY OR FULLY, ON ANY OTHER SITE.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

NEW SITE HERE!

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic 

These times when we climb so fast to fall again, Erin :)
Charlie Fox
Posted: May 3 2012, 01:45 PM

Heterosexual | Male | Natalie
Group Icon

Group: Citizen
Member No.: 544

Arguing was never good, but it was a hundred times worse when it happened when you'd gone away together for a bit. He really did feel like he'd ruined this weekend now, she'd clearly been looking forward to spending quality time with him but he'd ended up being nothing but a misery guts. He was sure things between them would be fine when they went off to Australia for the summer, they were both so excited about it and it would be a proper vacation. Things tended to be different when you were on vacation, you could just leave all your worries behind and have a relaxing time. If anything it would probably just bring them even closer together. As long as they didn't fall out with each other whilst on that trip, he was sure it would all be good!

He was brave by trying to talk to her again, but so far she didn't seem to be too annoyed. He wouldn't blame her if she wanted to turn around and hit him though, he probably deserved it after all. She seemed calmer as well, though he wondered if that was just because she was half asleep and couldn't really be bothered to say much. It could all be different come the morning. He was surprised when she finally turned around though and moved closer towards him, that soon brought a smile to his face even if she wouldn't be able to see it. He didn't really know why he was hard to stay mad at... though he supposed he was getting quite good at sweetening her up again, he just had to find all the right things to say. Before he said anything else, he kissed the top of her head lightly. He didn't want to stay mad at her either, there really was no need to. "Erin..." he said softly, he knew she worried a bit too much sometimes. "I can understand that you're scared... your parents didn't exactly set a very good example did they?" he said, "But we're not them, babe. Everyone's different. We might argue... but we always work things out, don't we?" he said, sometimes it took them a while, but they always got there in the end. He paused for a moment whilst he reached a hand up to stroke her hair gently, "I know the future seems scary sometimes... but you shouldn't worry about it. We have each other... that's all I want. And all our adventures" he smiled, placing another kiss on the top of her head. They really didn't talk a lot about the future but they'd already decided that there was a fair amount of travelling they wanted to do together... and he couldn't think of anything better! Everyone else was getting married and having kids, but he just wanted to see more of the world. He smiled as he felt her fingers on his chest, "And that's fine. I really wasn't trying to push you into anything or make you feel like you were under pressure... there isn't any rush, Erin. I was just worried that you hated the idea altogether" he laughed faintly but he soon went quiet for a few moments. "I'm sorry for being grumpy about it... and I'm sorry for ruining this weekend" he said softly, he hoped it wasn't too late to put things right. There was no reason why they couldn't enjoy the rest of the time they had left this weekend.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: May 4 2012, 02:18 PM

Heterosexual | Female | Kate
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Erin figured it was best to just sort everything out now, she didn't want to be waking up in the morning still in a terrible mood with him. She didn't want to do what they usually did by not talking to each other for about a week after an argument... what was the point in wasting time like that? It was best to clear the air now, maybe they could even enjoy the rest of the weekend. Resting her head against his shoulder, she listened to him, wondering why she really did worry so much sometimes... he was right, every couple was different. "No, they didn't. But they were close once... hard to believe it I know. I don't want us to end up like them. It scares me" she bit her lip, feeling a tear slide down her cheek. It was wrong of her to be thinking this way, but it made her want to do everything in her power to make sure they never ended up that way. She nodded her head slowly, "Yeah, we do. Eventually. But you know as well as I do that we can't keep away from each other" she said with a small laugh, it was all too true though. Even during the times where they'd actually split up, they couldn't seem to stay away from each other... hence why they'd always ended up reuniting. She always missed him far too much.

She closed her eyes and then sighed contently when she felt his fingers toying with her hair, she'd really missed this closeness with him lately. She just hoped everything was going to be alright. "Me too. I just want you. We have so much fun don't we?" she smiled and then wrapped her arm around his middle. "I love our adventures" she smiled again, hesitating for a moment as she pondered over something. "This isn't the part where you tell me that you want ten kids is it?" she said with a small nervous laugh, she was pretty sure that really wasn't the case, but she couldn't deal with having something else to worry about. When she said that all she wanted was him, she meant it. And now she realised how much of a pushover she was when it came to him, either he could charm his way out of anything or he really was just the sweetest person ever. "I don't hate the idea at all. There's just a lot to think about. But I can assure you, it'll happen" she smiled, she knew she would soon start coming round to the idea, she just had to be in a better mood! "You haven't ruined it as such... I just wish you hadn't been so miserable" she laughed slightly, "But we still have tomorrow, huh?" she said, here was hoping they could have a day where they didn't argue with each other.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: May 5 2012, 02:10 PM

Heterosexual | Male | Natalie
Group Icon

Member No.: 544

It was probably normal to worry about the future, he knew he did sometimes as well, but he tried to just live in the present. Thing was, if you worried too much about the future then it stopped you from enjoying the here and now. "I promise... no matter how hard things get, we'll always have each other" he said softly, it was hard to make promises when you didn't know what was around the corner, but he'd decided a long time ago that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. "You worry too much" he said, his fingers still slipping through her hair as he spoke softly. "But you're absolutely right" he laughed slightly, "I'm not going anywhere... aren't you a lucky lady" he teased, though really he had absolutely no idea how she put up with him sometimes.

Charlie nodded his head and smiled when she wrapped her arm around his middle, he was rather glad that they seemed to have worked things out now. He shouldn't have stayed in a mood with her for so long, not when things could have been resolved ages ago. "Mmm... we do. Just wait until Australia this summer, we'll have the best time ever" he smiled, he really was super excited about that, it was going to make him so happy to show her where he'd grown up and let her meet the rest of his family. He couldn't wait. He turned his head slightly, almost a look of horror on his face as she asked him that, though he soon laughed. "Oh, I think I'd settle for five" he teased, he was quite sure she knew he was just joking. "No, no, no. I'm a bit selfish... not sure I could ever share you with anyone" he laughed slightly and gave her a little squeeze. He'd rather not have kids unless he really, really wanted them. As of yet he'd never had that desire and wasn't convinced that he ever would. He smiled again, even if she wouldn't be able to see, he'd gathered now that it actually was something that she wanted to happen as well... he guessed he'd just been a bit impatient for a moment. He was happy to drop the subject now though. "Yes... tomorrow. I say we just forget about all this and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'll treat you to a nice day out... lunch, shopping... whatever... I'll make it up to you, princess" he smiled and then kissed the top of her head again. He owed her one after the way he'd been acting lately, but as long as they were talking again then that was something.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: May 7 2012, 01:55 PM

Heterosexual | Female | Kate
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

That was a big promise to make. She only hoped it was one that he could stick to because she really did love the idea of always having him around and being in his life. Despite how much their argued, she wouldn't want things any other way, he was hers and she planned for things to stay like that. She knew he was right about her worrying too much, sometimes she felt like she had to step back and be thankful for the here and now. "Mmm... I'm a very lucky lady" she smiled, he might have been joking, but she firmly believed that she really was very lucky. "I'm not letting go of you... no matter how angry you make me sometimes!" she laughed slightly. She could put up with a few arguments every now and again, though it did start to worry her when they ended up at each other's throats every five minutes. But he'd have to do something really horrible for her to want to let him go. And there wasn't much chance of that when really he was just the sweetest and most gentle person ever.

The thought of their summer trip to Australia made her feel all giddy, it was something she'd been excited about ever since he'd surprised her on her birthday back in January. "Oh my gosh... I'm so excited for that" she grinned, maybe a vacation would be good for them, they'd done far too much arguing this year already... she needed to relax a bit, not to mention spend some quality time with him. She moved her head slightly to look at him, even though she could barely make out his features in the dark, "Funny. I hope that's a joke" she laughed slightly, she was pretty damn sure he'd only been joking... he'd never told her that he really wanted children or anything like that. She trusted he'd speak up if he did, because if that were the case she wasn't sure it was a good idea that he stayed with her. "Honey, it's okay to be selfish... that makes two of us" she laughed slightly as she rested her head against him again, "It's just as well really... I must be the least maternal woman ever. Can just about look after myself" she laughed, she couldn't for the life of her imagine what looking after a baby was like. For all she knew she could change her mind in a few years, it wasn't unheard of, but she seriously doubted that would ever be the case.

A smiled fell upon her lips as he started to make plans for tomorrow, well now she was quite glad that they'd managed to patch things up. "That sounds lovely" she said softly, though a smirk soon crossed her lips. "You might regret offering to take me shopping though" she said with a small laugh, as much as she loved the idea she wasn't sure he would end up having too much fun. But it was sweet of him to offer it, maybe he really was as desperate as she was to just get things back to normal again.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Add Reply New Topic 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2397 seconds | Archive