• Let's go fishing for a dream

• December 08, 2013
    It looks like Cupid has stopped by! Check out the Clues to see if he left you one. The Activity Check is over. Welcome to all of our new members.

December 26, 2013
    We have some big News and the Cupid Committee has left a Gift for the New Year. Check it out!

census

UNPAIRED
    HETEROSEXUAL
    21/40
    31/40
    HOMOSEXUAL
    19/40
    06/40
    BISEXUAL
    17/40
    09/40
    TOTAL PAIRED

• Team Cupid!
    KARI
    KAKA
    STEVIE
    MOOSE
  • Events

Mariet is far from immune to the allure of the Christmas spirit. Some feel that Christmas isnít complete without a grand live Christmas tree, and this year in Mariet people can find their fill of them. The community has organized a Celebration of Lights. A designated path through the forest is lined with personally decorated displays, with the help of cleverly hidden mobile generators. The organizers and volunteers put their heart into this display, and it is open to the public for nightly walks. Can you feel the Christmas spirit yet?

BOARD AVAILABLE UNTIL: January 8th

• CREDITS

The idea behind SOULMATE is credited to exhoxxash. Forum areas and descriptions credited to magnet dragon, piers, echoxxash and some members of the site. Skin base code credit to Cassie @ Caution, with edits and images from Ana. 'Porthole' code created by Alygator @ Caution. Ana made the awesome graphics seen around the site- the header, the sidebar, the advert, the pips and the member group images. Kaka and Ana coded the various templates around the site, unless otherwise credited. Some additional coding help from Caution!, ATF!, Shine, and Dynamic Drive. Site affiliate buttons were made by Ana, and Piers. All other graphics and code should be credited where credit is due.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLOTS AND OTHER WRITING ARE OWNED BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED, PARTIALLY OR FULLY, ON ANY OTHER SITE.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

NEW SITE HERE!

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic 

Escape this town for a little while [M], Charlie bear <3
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 13 2011, 02:24 PM

Heterosexual | Male | Natalie
Group Icon

Group: Citizen
Member No.: 544

Weekends really were the best and he'd come to appreciate them even more ever since he'd become a teacher. After a five day working week, he felt like he totally deserved a couple of days off to recover! But weekends always went far too fast. Still, he supposed he shouldn't really complain when he got all that time off in the summer. "That's true. But we both know that my biggest distraction would be you" he grinned at her, she was always a distraction to him! He couldn't keep away from her, but then wasn't that a good thing? He was in love, it was only natural that she should be a big distraction for him.

Christmas was just another reason to spoil her! Though he was going to have to be careful with money because a few weeks after Christmas it would be her birthday. Argh, why did they have to be so close together?! He didn't mind though, it would be the first of her birthdays that they'd actually been a couple for since getting together. They had never timed things very well when they'd broken up! He was just going to have to make things up to her when it came to her birthday. "Ohh I see. A man of my age. Are you implying that I'm old?" he said with a small grin, he did get what she meant though, it would just be weird for any adult to still believe in that sort of thing! Christmas seemed to lose it's magic a bit when you found out that Santa wasn't real. He nodded his head at Erin's comment, "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure she thinks that way about me nowadays anyway" he shrugged his shoulders and gave a small sigh, the less said about Lucy, the better.

He was sure sometimes that he needed lessons on how to be romantic because he didn't really have a clue! Though half the time it appeared that he did romantic things without realising it. Just like how he'd booked this weekend but then not realised how romantic it had been until they were actually here. Maybe he was getting the hang of this romance thing?! He was totally thinking that sharing a jacuzzi with her would be romantic, but he guessed she would be the judge of that. He was about to find out anyway. He looked over at her as she asked him what he was doing, to which he had to chuckle slightly, "What does it look like I'm doing?" he grinned as he slipped his jeans off and left them to one side before he too found a big white towel for afterwards. He left it on top of the one that Erin had left for herself, "I'm getting in with you. Is that alright?" he smirked slightly, though he clearly wasn't waiting for a reply as he soon removed his boxers and wasted no time in sliding his body into the warmth of the jacuzzi. Oh man. He found the ledge to sit on opposite Erin and leant back, "Woahhh..." he said, a grin spreading on his face as he waved his hand through the warm water, "This is totally amazing!" he said, looking across at her. "Sorry... I just couldn't help myself. I was getting jealous" he grinned, reaching for his glass of champagne again. He really hoped she didn't mind him jumping in with her, but the temptation had been so huge! Naked in a jacuzzi with his girlfriend. This was a first... and hopefully not a last.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 08:58 AM

Heterosexual | Female | Kate
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Erin decided to take that one as a compliment, it was quite right too that she should be the biggest distraction of all! She could say the same thing about him. At the end of the day, he was all she really needed, materialistic things didn't matter so much when you had love. Being with him was what made her happy... jacuzzis and champagne were just a bonus!

She had always hated having her birthday so close to Christmas, when she'd been younger she'd hated having to wait practically a whole year to get any presents! It wasn't like it particularly bothered her these days but she would have preferred to have her birthday fall in the summer months so there was something to look forward to halfway through the year. She felt bad for people who's birthdays fell on Christmas day though... that felt like such bad timing! She laughed at Charlie, he never liked her teasing him about his age, "No! Of course I wasn't! Besides, I thought I kept you young?" she grinned, peering at him over the top of her glass. She noticed that his expression seemed to change when the topic turned to Lucy, she thought it was quite sad that things were no longer the same anymore. But she guessed she didn't really understand what it was like to have siblings. Her stepsister didn't count. She didn't say anything else though, there was no way she wanted to darken the mood when everything had been so perfect this weekend.

Honestly, she couldn't help but stare as he started stripping off! She was just surprised that he went ahead with it without saying anything, "Uhh... taking your clothes off?" she grinned slightly, well that was clearly what he was doing right now, but she figured he had other plans. She watched as he went to fetch another towel, which pretty much confirmed that he was going to get in the jacuzzi as well. "Just invite yourself in, why don't you" she said with a small smirk before she shook her head, "But... um... I don't mind" she said, feeling awkward for all of a moment though she wasn't sure why, the thought of being in a jacuzzi with him was rather appealing. She only wished she was as confident as he was about stripping of like that! Men had no shame whilst most women found it quite a difficult thing to do. She knew she did anyway. She bit down on her lip to hide her smirk as he got into the water opposite her, "See, I told you it was!" she giggled slightly as she looked across at him. This was definitely a first... but she could definitely see the appeal. It was somewhat sexy! "I guess I was kind of hogging it to myself. That was very selfish of me" she giggled, moving her foot and realising that she ended up kicking his. "Oops, sorry!" she put one hand to her mouth as she laughed, believe it or not, kicking him really hadn't been intentional!

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 15 2011, 05:24 AM

Group Icon

He didn't mind being tease every now and again over his age, it was to be expected when your girlfriend was younger than you were! He could take a joke, though it could get annoying when people constantly teased you over something. Thankfully Erin seemed to know when to stop, it wasn't a good idea to keep winding him up! "You do, baby" he grinned at her, and she certainly did keep him young, he really did only feel as if he were around her age still as well. "And that's a good thing. I wouldn't want to be old before my time" he laughed, but he wasn't worried about that, he'd always felt younger than most men of his age.

He really wasn't trying to make her feel awkward or anything... he wasn't feeling that way, so why should she? He knew how self conscious she could be and got shy at the best of times, but there was no way he was trying to embarass her. He didn't see what was wrong with sharing a nice jacuzzi with her anyway! In fact, what could be more perfect? "Well I was waiting for an invitation" he laughed slightly as he got into the jacuzzi, she didn't seem to mind, or at least she didn't suddenly shout at him and demand that he got out. He was glad about that, because now he'd gotten in, he definitely didn't want to get back out again. This really was bliss! He had to laugh slightly at her "Ha! Yes, it was a bit. I mean, it's such a big bath for one very small person... I thought it was only fair that I got to share it with you" he smirked as he looked across at her. He nearly went to take another sip from his champagne but he stopped when he felt her foot against his... that soon brought a smirk to his face. "Erin! Are you playing footsie with me?" he grinned, he knew it had been a simple mistake, but he couldn't resist teasing her a bit. Besides, it was fun. He moved his own foot, lightly brushing it against her leg gently... she'd started it! He just thought it was a bit of fun, you couldn't hardly blame him when they were sat in a jacuzzi wearing absolutely nothing.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 16 2011, 08:44 AM

Group Icon

Erin smiled at him, she just took it as a compliment that she made him feel young. It was just as well that he wasn't making her feel old! There wasn't much chance of that, besides they did always say that women matured far earlier than men... she reckoned that put them at around the same age anyway. That made perfect sense as to why they just seemed to get each other! "Me neither. Who wants to grow up anyway?" she laughed slightly, couldn't she just be young forever? Sadly, that couldn't happen, but she had a feeling that she would always be young at heart!

She could see now that Charlie had clearly been hinting about joining her in the jacuzzi. And it wasn't that she hadn't picked up on those hints, she'd just been a bit too shy to suggest anything. "Oh. Right. I think you know me by now, Charlie" she said, tugging at a loose strand of her hair as she gave him a tiny smile. Of course she was just referring to the fact that she was just too shy at the best of times. She hated being this way but it was the way she was, he did manage to bring her out of her shell though... and she couldn't have been quite that bad or she really would have felt uncomfortable about sharing this jacuzzi with him. But it was fine, in fact she thought she could rather enjoy it! "Mhmm... well it's not like we could do this at home" she laughed, getting a rather amusing image in her head. "Imagine us both trying to fit into my bath" she giggled, but this was different, this was a jacuzzi that was clearly meant to be shared! She shot him a look after that comment... oh no, that hadn't been her intention! "No! Sorry... I..." her voice trailed off, she had no idea why she was apologising in the first place. Her lips parted as she felt his foot touching against her leg... woah, she should have known that something like this would happen! "Charlie! Now you're being naughty" she giggled, though she didn't mind, the flirting was fun and she supposed a little naughtiness was to be expected in the situation they were in right now.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 16 2011, 10:10 AM

Group Icon

He couldn't have been more suited to her really! It was nice to be with someone that shared the same points of view as he did, though that still didn't seem to stop them from bickering at times. He was just happy that they were both reading from the same page, though he figured that her being younger than him probably had something to do with that. "Well I don't. Not particularly" he laughed, as long as he wasn't too immature though. "We make a right pair don't we?" he laughed again, it was no wonder they wanted to stick to each other.

Charlie wondered how long he would have had to wait until she invited him to join her. Hmm, probably far too long or not at all. That was why he'd just gone ahead and taken matters into his own hands... the worst that could have happened was her shouting at him. He would have just laughed it off! Thankfully it was all alright though. He smiled at her comment and nodded his head, "Heh, it's okay to be shy you know" he smiled, he knew that it was something that took time to get over and it was a very gradual process. "But you don't have to feel that way around me... how long have we been together now?" he laughed, it was more of a rhetorical question since he was just making a point here. It didn't matter though, he loved her the way she was, he wouldn't make her change just for him. He was just trying to help her a bit with her self confidence.

He was smirking as he too tried to picture that. Too funny! "Oh god, that would never happen! Besides, as if you'd let me share your bubble baths anyway" he teased her before taking another sip from his champagne. He carefully held his glass out of the way after the incident with her foot, he couldn't help but laugh as she apologised, "Oh, don't be sorry about it..." he smirked, he definitely wasn't! But she'd started something now and he was still in that touch feely mood. "You think that's naughty?" he asked, moving his foot back, a smirk on his lips as he put his champagne glass down on the side of the jacuzzi carefully. "Oh honey, you ain't seen nothing yet" he grinned, leaning forwards very slightly and taking her glass out of her hand, putting it down next to his. He wanted to have a little fun at least and he wasted no time in leaning in to her, pressing his lips against her warm neck gently, placing small kisses along her skin. He could be far naughtier than this, it just depended on what she would let him do. But it was a new sensation being in the water like this with her... and wearing nothing. Daring himself further, he moved one hand to her, letting his fingers just brush over one of her breasts in a teasing manner. Clearly he could not keep his hands to himself.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 17 2011, 10:06 AM

Group Icon

He might have had his moments at times, but she definitely didn't think he was immature. If that were the case, she wouldn't be with him. He just seemed to take a laid back approach to life and that was what she liked about him, there was no pressure, she could just be happy knowing that they seemed to have the same outlook on things. She nodded her head at him in agreement with that comment, "Yep, we do. That's why we stick together" she grinned at him, that was the way she wanted things. After all, she couldn't spend the rest of her life with someone that wanted totally different things.

She probably would have made a comment eventually, especially if he insisted on hovering around that jacuzzi... it had just been obvious that he'd wanted to get in! Well he'd gotten his own way now. She tried not to feel too awkward as he made that comment about her shyness, she really wished it weren't so obvious sometimes, but it wasn't like she could just suddenly have heaps of confidence. She doubted she ever would. "Well I wish I wasn't" she said quietly, giving a small shrug of her shoulders as she glanced down at the water for a moment. She looked back across at him though, a small smile on her face, "Long enough" she laughed slightly, she got his point though, there was no reason why she should feel umcomfortable or shy in situations like this. It was just Charlie, if she couldn't be confident around her own boyfriend then she didn't have much hope really!

Erin had to laugh at that comment, "That's so true! I love my bubble baths... I wouldn't share them with anyone, so don't take it personally" she smirked, though she realised after she made that comment that there was no one else she would dream of sharing a bath with anyway! Erin watched him, knowing that he was definitely planning something here... and damn, she'd started it hadn't she?! A small laugh escaped her lips and she watched as he placed his glass down on the side of the tub. Now she was a bit curious as to what he was about to do. Something naughty, she imagined. She bit down on her lip as she smirked slightly, her heart beginning to race when he took the glass from her hands. "Oh. Well... maybe you should... uh... show me" she grinned, that was clearly his intention anyway and honestly, she didn't mind. She watched as he moved towards her and she put one hand on his shoulder as he started to kiss her neck, one sensation that she always welcome. "Mmmm..." she mumbled, closing her eyes for a moment as she let him carry on. Though they soon shot open again when she felt his fingers slide to her breasts. Oh god... she might have been shy, but it was going to be hard not to get carried away in here. A small laugh escaped her lips and then she moved her head slightly, putting her hands to his cheeks, she was after a kiss now. "Kiss me" she said with a smile as she tried to find his lips with hers.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 18 2011, 09:58 AM

Group Icon

Charlie smiled at her and gave her a small nod of his head, it seemed like a good plan to stick together when they were so like minded at times. Just another reason why he loved her. He watched her as she made that comment about wishing that she wasn't shy, he didn't really see it as a problem, it was her personality after all and he loved her all the same for it. "It's really no big deal you know, it's just who you are. And one of the reasons why I fell in love with you" he smiled softly, he meant that too, he wasn't sure he would have felt quite the same about her had she been really loud mouthed and arrogant. Nah, he'd always had a soft spot for shy girls, it was no wonder she'd won his heart. At least she seemed to get his point though, they'd been together long enough that she shouldn't have to feel shy around him. But it was fair enough that everyone had their own insecurities, it was why he just took his time with her and made sure he never forced her into something she didn't want.

His eyebrows shot up at that comment, "I'd damn well hope that if you were going to share your bubble baths with someone then I'd be the only person you'd have in mind" he laughed, he was just teasing her really, it was too easy after all. And he should have known that by sharing this jacuzzi with her he was going to be so tempted to just reach out and touch her. How could you resist a temptation like that? She clearly knew that something was going to happen when he took the glass from her hand... he needed his hands free for this after all. "I was planning to" he smirked as he moved in to her slightly, his knees just brushing against hers. "Though I guess it depends how naughty you want me to be..." he teased, a playful look on his face as he started to kiss her neck in that lovingly manner she liked. But how naughty could he be? He'd go all the way if she let him. That could be interesting! He could tell she liked being kissed along her neck like that and he had to go one step further, his fingers beginning to massage her breast underneath the warm bubbly water. He moved his head, a small smirk on his lips, he liked it when she told him what she wanted, and besides he'd been building up to a kiss anyway. He waited until she found his lips and then he kissed her, tenderly at first, just letting his lips caress hers slowly, though he was hungry for more and that kiss soon became a little rougher. He moved one hand to her cheek, whilst the other hand slid down her body, falling on her thigh. He was tugging at her bottom lip in a teasing manner whilst his hand brushed along the inside of her thigh. If he was going too far in here then he was sure she'd tell him to cool it off a bit, but he couldn't help being in this playful mood! He wasn't sure that he could even bring himself to take his hands away from her.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 10:25 AM

Group Icon

Well that comment sure made her smile, he could be so utterly adorable sometimes. "Aww, you're such a honey" she smiled sweetly at him, she knew most men probably wouldn't appreciate being called that, but she was only speaking the truth here! She loved the fact that he accepted her for who she was and that he never put any pressure on her to change. She did want to work through those insecurities, but it was something that took time and she had to accept that it was a slow process. She might have had her moments, but she definitely felt more than comfortable around him. In fact, he was one of the few people she could totally be herself around and not have to worry that he was judging her over anything.

Erin laughed at him, she probably could have worded things a little better when she'd come out with that remark! "Of course you would be! Would be slightly odd if I shared a bath with someone other than my own boyfriend..." she giggled, she would never be brave enough! He was the only person she wanted to be intimate with. And being in this jacuzzi with him right now, she was definitely reminded of how much she really did enjoy being intimate with him. It seemed as if that feeling was most definitely mutual! It was fun to be a bit naughty like this and although he'd taken her by surprise a little, she realised that she didn't mind in the slightest. "Well... we'll see won't we?" she grinned slightly, not wanting to admit outright that she'd let him be as naughty as he wanted to be. She was happy to just see what happened. Though if she didn't put a stop to anything, they would just keep going until... well, it was fairly obvious what could end up happening. She bit down on her lip, realising that she was enjoying the feeling of his fingers on her skin like that a little too much. She was desperate to be kissed though and she couldn't help but smile as he turned his head to meet her lips with his. One hand moved to the back of his neck, pulling him in closer as she kissed him full on the lips. She might have been getting a little lost in that hungry, passionate kiss but she was totally aware of where he'd just placed his hand. She arched her back slightly as his fingers found her inner thigh, "Oh goddd..." she muttered against his lips, enjoying his touch. He was such a tease, but she totally welcomed it. She ran the tip of her tongue over his bottom lip as if to tease him slightly, whilst she placed her free hand against his warm chest, her fingers circling over his skin in a sensual manner. Well now they'd started, she didn't want to stop.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 01:59 PM

Group Icon

Charlie couldn't really say much to that comment, it was like when she called him 'cute'. It wasn't something men really wanted to be called.... but hey, he could live with it. He just made a slight face at her, it was still a compliment nonetheless though, it meant he was saying all the right things and keeping her happy! His words had still been genuine though, there was no doubt about that.

He laughed at that comment and raised an eyebrow at her, "Um yes, it definitely would be. I'd be fuming!" he laughed, though he knew that he didn't need to be worrying about something like that happening! If she got a bit shy around him sometimes, then there was no way she'd be comfortable enough around someone else. Anyway, he'd gotten his own way now and was sharing a bath with her. Well, a jacuzzi, but it was still the same thing! Just a bit bigger. It was also the perfect opportunity to have some fun! Her comment reassured him that she was okay with this and he trusted that she'd tell him if she'd had enough of his playfulness. But unless she said something then he wouldn't be able to stop. He was in his element now. Just that kiss in itself was making him feel hot... or maybe that was just the water. Nah, things were definitely heating up now they were being close like this to one another. How on earth could he tear himself away from her now? Her kisses were addictive and he could tell she was enjoying this as much as he was. He half expected her to move his hand away from her thigh... but she didn't, instead she seemed to welcome it. Well in that case, he wasn't going to stop. He traced his fingers along the inside of her thigh, knowing that he was going to have to go further in a minute... he couldn't resist that temptation. He looked at her with a smirk as she ran her tongue over his bottom lip like that... so sexy, yet she was also a big tease. Well two could play at that game! He moved in a little closer, trying to pull her towards him so they were almost chest to chest. That was more like it. He was giving her small kisses as he placed one hand on her waist... and as for his free hand, he was still touching her inner thigh for a few moments before he moved it between her legs, his fingers stroking that sensitive spot slowly, moving backwards and forwards in a gentle rhythm. "Am I being too naughty for you?" he smirked, almost whispering against her ear before he moved in for another kiss, his fingers still working their magic.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 04:08 PM

Group Icon

It was just as well they were only having a laugh about this, because she knew what he could get like when he was mad. Hell, she wouldn't want to cross him when he was in that kind of mood! "Well I wouldn't dare do that to you!" she laughed, it was pretty damn obvious that she wouldn't. She didn't have it in her to cheat! Besides, when she had a man like Charlie, why on earth would she want to look elsewhere?!

Too right, that kiss was making her feeling rather hot as well... and it certainly didn't help that it was so warm in this jacuzzi either. But that just made things sexier and she really wasn't complaining, this was one situation that she was more than happy to be in right now. She was running her fingers through his hair, brushing her lips playfully over his and teasing him with small kisses. Things were only just getting started and this already had to be one of the most passionate nights of her life! Who knew that you could have so much fun in a jacuzzi?! She smirked to herself as he attempted to pull her towards him and she moved slightly so she was closer to his body, wrapping her arms around his neck so he couldn't go anywhere. Mmm, she just loved kissing him... never mind sex, she could easily just kiss him all night and be happy with that! Sometimes nights like those were just as good. God knows where this evening was going though! She could feel that hand on her thigh moving and she could just tell where it was going to end up... not that that was a bad thing. She gasped slightly as his fingers moved to between her legs and she arched her back again in response. Woah, he really knew how to turn her on! "Charlie..." she murmured, digging her nails into his shoulder as she enjoyed the sensation of his touches. She edged her legs apart a little, one hooking around his waist so they were even closer together. Oh how easy it was to get carried away and get lost in the moment... but that wasn't such a bad thing. They were in a serious, grown up relationship, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what was happening here. She bit down on her lip, trying to control herself as he continued to touch her in that sensitive place, "Oh nooo... I can handle it" she said with a smirk, and she definitely could. She pressed her lips to him again, wondering how naughty he was planning to be, "Um... Charlie?" she asked, pulling back slightly, "Are we... um... actually going to... do this? In here?" she smirked, it was fairly obvious what she meant and she assumed that was what he was working up to here.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 09:31 AM

Group Icon

That was a good thing to know, but she could tease him all she wanted about it, he trusted her with his heart. He didn't worry in the slightest that she was the kind of girl that would end up cheating on him... she was just too loyal and clearly had a lot of respect for him. He didn't know what made people cheat in relationships, but he certainly couldn't condone that sort of behaviour. Trust was the most important thing in a relationship and if you didn't have that then what was even the point? There was no such thing as a committed relationship if you didn't even trust each other.

He liked it when she ran her fingers through his hair like that, though everything she was doing made him want more. Kissing her was just too good and he really could have just carried on with that all night, but it didn't stop him from wanting to go even further. He just wondered if she would eventually tell him to stop or not. He guessed there was only one way to find out! He smiled when she moved closer towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, her body now next to his. Nice... now he had her right where he wanted her. He was smirking as he waited for her reaction when his fingers moved between her legs, soon enough he felt her nails digging into his shoulders... not that it hurt or anything, in fact he didn't mind at all. It meant he was succeeding in teasing her. His fingers were still stroking her lightly, bein careful not to get too carried away though, he wanted to leave her wanting more. He pressed his lips against her neck for a moment, knowing that she had to be enjoying this when her leg hooked around his waist. Even better. He held her to him, pulling back to look at her, his fingers stopping what they were doing... now it seemed as if she was reading his mind. A smirk fell upon his lips in response to her question and he looked around, watching the bubbles spread throughout the water... ohh this could be so much fun. He looked back to her again, "Do you want to?" he asked, that cheeky look on his face as he went to give her a small kiss, "Because you know I'm not going to say no. Could be fun..." he said with a small grin. Well, this could be interesting. He was totally one hundred percent up for it though.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 11:52 AM

Group Icon

Good god, this was hot. She had a feeling that her cheeks were a little flushed, not just from the heat of the water but because he was sending her temperature soaring. Well one thing was for sure, they most definitely still had that spark between them. She never wanted that to go away, but she knew that sometimes you had to work to keep that spark alive. She might have been shy, but in all honestly, she couldn't have felt more comfortable right now. She supposed this was just a natural thing, if they wanted to show each other some affection then why the hell not? Besides, it was a totally new experience being in this jacuzzi with him. Hell, she could totally see the attraction to it. It was a wonder nothing like this had ever happened before!

She closed her eyes gently, focusing on the pleasure he was currently giving her by touching her like that. Amazing. She really couldn't let him go on for too long though, but she knew already that he wouldn't... this was just his plan to get her where he wanted her! Well he'd already won. "Uhh... that's so good" she murmured against his lips, her arms tightening around his neck. She opened her eyes when he took his hand away, only to find that playful look on his face. At least she'd realised what he wanted, she might have felt a bit embarassed if he'd not actually planned on going any further. She bit down on her lip in a suggestive manner and the circled a finger over his chest, "Then yes..." she finally answered him, she wasn't going to shy away now. "There's no reason why we can't" she grinned, she was taking the contraceptive pill again so there was no reason for them to worry about anything. Besides, he was right, it could be fun. She didn't even feel particularly embarassed. She ran a hand gently over his chest and leant back a little so she was against the side of the jacuzzi... honestly, she wondered how easy this was going to be. But as long as neither of them drowned in the process, she was sure they would have fun trying it! She stayed on the small ledge so she wouldn't slip and end up under the water but she kept her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him in closer to her so she could give him a kiss. "I think now you can show me how naughty you really are" she smirked, she was quite sure he wouldn't have a problem with that, he'd clearly been eager for this to happen anyway.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 02:39 PM

Group Icon

He supposed he should have been glad that she was putting her shyness to one side right now. Though when it came to it, he really wasn't that surprised that she was allowing him to go this far. Once things got heated up and she became more and more relaxed, he could always tell that she wasn't worrying about being shy anymore. At least they'd gotten to that point now where she felt comfortable enough for this to happen. Good times. He was more than pleased with himself for booking a room that came complete with a jacuzzi! Not that the thought of anything like this happening had occured to him in the first place, he'd just been looking forward to spending the whole weekend with her. This was clearly just a huge bonus.

Charlie was getting the reaction out of her that he wanted, that only encouraged him to keep going. He wanted to leave her literally begging for more... there was no bigger turn on than knowing that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. But apparently that seemed to be the case anyway. He watched her as he slipped his hands to her waist, waiting for her to give him the answer he so badly wanted. It would be torture if she said no, but he wasn't worried that she'd turn him down. In fact, he was confident that she wanted to do this as much as he did. A grin spread across his face as she agreed to it, oh boy, this was going to be fun. It was totally a first for him, but he was more than up for it... it was good to be a bit adventurous sometimes. He was just getting excited at the thought of it now, though it wasn't like he had to wait anymore. When she moved back against the wall of the jacuzzi, he took that as the cue to get things started. "That sounds good to me..." he said with a smirk, positioning his hips to hers and just shifting slightly so he could enter her slowly. He bit down on his lip, groaning slightly as he pushed inside her, his hands still placed on her waist as he joined himself to her. Shit, being in the warm water like this made everything just feel amazing. "Erin..." he murmured her name, one hand moving over her stomach lightly as he moved in to kiss her, his hips grinding against hers slowly as he moved inside her. He was still figuring out the best way around this, but as long as neither of them slipped, then all was good! He kept one hand to her waist, whilst the other slipped to her thigh so he was holding her to him.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 21 2011, 10:09 AM

Group Icon

She was usually always the same in situations like this, she found herself feeling a bit shy at first and then before she knew it, she just didn't care anymore and was enjoying everything as much as he was. But she hadn't needed much talking into this, it had probably helped that he'd just gotten in the jacuzzi without saying anything. In a way it had almost made her feel less awkward. She was determined to have a fun time though and whilst she really wasn't all that adventurous or even that confident when it came to sex, she had no problem this time with trying something new! It almost reminded her of the first time they'd gone all the way in the shower. Oh yesss, that had been fun though she couldn't had said it had been all that practical. Still, they'd had to try it, even if she'd felt completely awkward about it at first. He always put her at ease though, tonight was no different.

She wasn't going to back out now. Besides, she was actually quite curious as to what it would be like. She had a feeling it was going to be quite a steamy encounter... quite literally! She knew he wasn't going to waste any time here, and that was probably a good thing, she was beginning to ache for him now... especially after he'd started teasing and touching her like that. That always left her wanting more and he damn well knew it. Her fingers slipped through his hair and she lifted her hips for him slightly, arching her back when he entered her. A small soft moan escaped her lips as she felt him inside her, trying to resist the urge to dig her nails into his shoulder again. "Oh goddd..." she mumbled, biting down on her lip as she squeezed her thighs against him, making sure he was as close to her as he could be. A smile crossed her lips when he said her name, though she soon gasped slightly when he touched her stomach like that... another weak spot. This man was one big tease! She leaned in to him slightly and moved her hips in time with his, deciding it was easier for him as well if she helped him out a bit. She hovered her lips against his ear, "You... are so sexy" she murmured softly, pulling back and leaving a kiss to the side of his mouth, one arm still wrapped around his neck whilst she moved one hand to his cheek.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 21 2011, 02:15 PM

Group Icon

She might have thought that she wasn't all that confident when it came to sex... but he certainly wasn't complaining. He didn't particularly think there was any sort of problem in that department... hell, when you were truly in love with someone then the sex was always amazing. It could be fun to spice things up a bit though, if nothing else it could just be a good laugh! And hey, there was a first time for everything, they'd already worked out that they coud have fun in the shower... although that wasn't something he would suggest very often, as sexy as it was, it wasn't the most practical of places! He was hoping that this jacuzzi might be an easier option, but he guessed they would soon find out.

He liked to think by now that he knew which buttons to press in order to turn her on. They'd known each other for quite some time now, he'd be worried if he still didn't know how to get her going. But he didn't exactly seem to have much trouble, he was confident that she was ready and waiting for him now. It was a help when she lifted her hips slightly, it totally made things easier for him. He didn't exactly want to look as if he didn't know what he was doing after all! He brushed his lips over her neck, his breathing a little heavy as he began to thrust into her, still at a slow and steady pace for the moment. A smirk tugged at his lips as he felt her body moving with his, that was damn sexy. It still had to be easier for her though, whilst he kept one hand hitched to her thigh, he had to put his other hand on the side of the jacuzzi so he didn't slip. He wasn't too worried though, he was just enjoying this sensation and finally getting what he'd wanted all night. His heart raced slightly as he felt her lips against his ear and that comment certainly made him grin. Well that was an ego boost. "Mmm... so are you, baby" he said, moving his head to kiss her just after she placed that kiss by the side of his mouth. "Shit... this is hot" he smirked, his fingers squeezing her thigh gently as he continued to thrust into her. He was having to shift slightly in the water though, still trying to find where he was more comfortable. There was no denying it though, this was one experience he was pleased to be having.

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

OPTIONS Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Add Reply New Topic 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2338 seconds | Archive