• Let's go fishing for a dream

• December 08, 2013
    It looks like Cupid has stopped by! Check out the Clues to see if he left you one. The Activity Check is over. Welcome to all of our new members.

December 26, 2013
    We have some big News and the Cupid Committee has left a Gift for the New Year. Check it out!

census

UNPAIRED
    HETEROSEXUAL
    21/40
    31/40
    HOMOSEXUAL
    19/40
    06/40
    BISEXUAL
    17/40
    09/40
    TOTAL PAIRED

• Team Cupid!
    KARI
    KAKA
    STEVIE
    MOOSE
  • Events

Mariet is far from immune to the allure of the Christmas spirit. Some feel that Christmas isnít complete without a grand live Christmas tree, and this year in Mariet people can find their fill of them. The community has organized a Celebration of Lights. A designated path through the forest is lined with personally decorated displays, with the help of cleverly hidden mobile generators. The organizers and volunteers put their heart into this display, and it is open to the public for nightly walks. Can you feel the Christmas spirit yet?

BOARD AVAILABLE UNTIL: January 8th

• CREDITS

The idea behind SOULMATE is credited to exhoxxash. Forum areas and descriptions credited to magnet dragon, piers, echoxxash and some members of the site. Skin base code credit to Cassie @ Caution, with edits and images from Ana. 'Porthole' code created by Alygator @ Caution. Ana made the awesome graphics seen around the site- the header, the sidebar, the advert, the pips and the member group images. Kaka and Ana coded the various templates around the site, unless otherwise credited. Some additional coding help from Caution!, ATF!, Shine, and Dynamic Drive. Site affiliate buttons were made by Ana, and Piers. All other graphics and code should be credited where credit is due.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLOTS AND OTHER WRITING ARE OWNED BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED, PARTIALLY OR FULLY, ON ANY OTHER SITE.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

NEW SITE HERE!

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic 

Escape this town for a little while [M], Charlie bear <3
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 09:21 AM

Heterosexual | Female | Kate
Group Icon

Group: Citizen
Member No.: 47

Erin had been super excited for this weekend! And why? Because Mr Fox was whisking her away for a little weekend break in some fancy hotel. She didn't care if it was in the middle of nowhere, she actually liked the idea of that. She couldn't really say no to spending quality time with her man, no matter where they were! She'd been thrilled when he'd suggested the idea of going away together, she knew it was because he was wanting to thank her for all she'd done for him after his asthma attack though she still didn't see why he needed to thank her for it. Never mind, she was just excited! She was glad Charlie had recovered well after ending up in hospital and that things were back to normal again, though she was still trying to make sure he didn't overdo things like usual. When would that man learn?! Anyway, she'd already had a go at him for it and he was promising to put his health first, so she was hoping he would actually stick to that this time.

She'd been waiting all day on Friday for him to finish work so they could head off together for the weekend, she'd probably packed too much for just two nights, but oh well! She was a girl. The drive had taken a little over an hour and a half, but she enjoyed the car ride all the same, talking about nonsense during a car journey was usually what they did best. It was getting dark by the time they'd reached the hotel though... which she had to admit, she was super impressed with! Trust Charlie to pick out the best, she wanted to try out the spa... and he'd told her there were plenty of walks as well, she was looking forward to just spending some time alone with him. Shame it was only for a weekend, but she knew they would make the most of it.

She'd fallen asleep that night looking forward to the day ahead and wondering what fun they would get up to. A nice breakfast had been followed by a long walk in the morning... thankfully the weather had stayed dry for it, she'd worry that it might rain all weekend and they'd just be stuck indoors. After lunch it was time to try out the hotel swimming pool... so relaxing! Then she'd been treated to a manicure and was more than impressed with her polished french nails. Oh it were the simple things! She didn't expect Charlie to understand what was so great about a manicure, but she showed them off to him nonetheless. It was a day filled with fun but it still wasn't over yet! After dinner in the hotel, they'd gone out for a walk again... except this time it really did start to rain, quite heavily in fact, meaning that it was time to call it a night. Thankfully they'd brought jackets having not been too sure on what the weather would be like, and being a girl she'd come prepared with an umbrella. A pink one that she was making Charlie hold because he was taller than her... she would only poke him in the eye if she held it. But still, she was trying not to laugh as she looked up at him holding that bright pink umbrella. "I'm sorry... you look hilarious" she was giggling as they walked quickly, trying to avoid getting as wet as possible. She stayed close to his side, one arm looped through his, hoping it wasn't too much further until they reached the hotel. "My boots are getting wet" she commented as she looked down at her brown suede boots that she'd tucked her jeans into. Probably not to best choice of footwear on a night like this!

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 11:02 AM

Heterosexual | Male | Natalie
Group Icon

Member No.: 544

Erin wasn't the only one that was excited. He'd been counting down the hours until the weekend was here. It had felt like such a long week at work, he couldn't have been happier when Friday evening finally rolled around and it was time to get out of this town! He'd booked up their little weekend break back when he was still recovering after being in hospital, he'd needed something to look forward to and it was meant as a treat for Erin, she'd been extremely good to him lately... looking after him when he was unwell and just generally being there. She deserved to be spoiled and he was excited about taking her away for a weekend. There was nothing better than just spending time with her, he adored her company and they always seemed to have a good time when they went on little trips like this.

It had been such a fantastic day! He was rather proud of himself for finding this hotel on the internet, it had been quite expensive but you had to splash out every now and again didn't you? After everything he'd been through lately he was quite convinced that he deserved this. Erin seemed just as thrilled with the choice of hotel, so that made him happy! He'd loved her company all day, walking hand in hand and just chatting about nothing in particular. He was thankful for no bickering or arguments, that was the last thing he wanted whilst they were away. He went for a longer swim when Erin went for her manicure... that he'd paid for of course. At least it kept her happy even though he didn't really get what all the fuss was! But this weekend had been his treat for her and he was damn well going to spoil her, he owed her that much after everything.

Dinner had been expensive, but then he knew from past experiences that hotel restaurants were always on the pricey side. Oh well, he still thought it was worth it... or she was worth it, rather. It had been a jam packed day, but he thought it would be a good idea to go for another little walk before heading back up to their room. If he played his cards right maybe he'd get some more fun later. He was hopeful! Their walk was going to have to be cut short though because the heavens soon opened and it was absolutely pouring it down. He was thankful that Erin had thought to bring an umbrella but not so thankful that it was a bright pink one! Just to make things worse, she was making him hold it. Fantastic, he looked like a right idiot holding a pink girly umbrella. She was laughing at him too. "Thanks babe. Much appreciated" he smirked slightly, "Erin, couldn't you have brought an umbrella that was a little less feminine?" he laughed, he didn't care that much but he didn't like being laughed at! He was trying to keep them both as dry as possible, but it was really hammering it down now. He looked down at her feet as she commented about her boots getting wet, that sure brought a smirk to his face, "Aww poor baby" he teased her, "A bit of water isn't going to kill you! Besides, they'll soon dry out" he said, though maybe wearing suede boots hadn't been one of her best ideas. He moved his arm to around her shoulders, pulling her in a little closer under the umbrella, but it wasn't far to walk now, they were approaching the entrance to the hotel. He folded the umbrella down, shaking off any excess water just outside the doorway before they made it inside, "Here, you can take this now" he smirked as he practically shoved the umbrella in her hands, heading for the staircase before she could say anything else. He was fumbling in his pocket for the room key, one of those cards that were a pain to use, he could never get them to work. "At least the rain held off until now, hey?" he smiled, glancing back at her as they headed down the corridor towards their room. It wasn't that late, but he was sure they could still make the most of the evening. He opened the door to their room on the first attempt luckily, pushing the door open to let her pass first.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 02:19 PM

Group Icon

She wasn't quite sure why she needed to be spoilt so much, but he clearly seemed to enjoy it so she was letting him have his moment. She thought it was so sweet that he just wanted to make her happy and see her smile. It were times like this when she truly believed that she couldn't have found a better boyfriend! Though she knew she would never find anyone quite like him anyway. She hoped he realised just how grateful she was for all this, she was making sure she was extra affectionate with him this weekend... though that always seemed to happen whenever they went away together. Obviously she just couldn't keep her hands off him. That wasn't such a bad thing though was it?!

At dinner she did her usual of trying to pick the cheapest thing off the menu because she felt guilty about it. She didn't want him to spend loads of money on her, it would just be ridiculous especially when she was easily pleased anyway. She was only trying to save him some money! She was quite happy with simple food, she didn't even know what half of the stuff on the menu was anyway. But it had certainly been a nice dinner and she'd found herself looking forward to taking an evening stroll... it was just a shame it had started raining. "Aww, are you embarassed?" she laughed, watching him as he held the pink umbrella for them both. "Sorry my pink umbrella isn't good enough for you! I don't own any masculine looking umbrellas I'm afraid" she giggled, if she was going to have an umbrella it had to be a girly one! It was his turn to tease her now and she was still looking down at her boots, trying desperately not to get them too wet. "They're expensive ones though! Maybe I shouldn't have worn them but I just thought they looked good" she grinned, or at least they had until they'd gotten wet! They better dry out or she wouldn't be too impressed.

She was so glad that they'd made it back to the hotel, she was dashing to the front door as Charlie folded down the umbrella. She couldn't help but laugh at how quick he was to get rid of it, pushing it back into her hands. "Ohh I see, you're quick to get rid of it now but a minute ago you didn't want to get your hair wet" she teased, laughing again. She couldn't resist it! She held onto the umbrella though and followed him up the staircase, she couldn't wait to take her jacket off, there was nothing worse than being in wet clothes. "Yeah, we certainly got lucky today" she smiled as they made their way to their room. She stood behind him as he opened the door and then passed him when he let her. She left the umbrella by the door and then took her jacket off, hanging it up on one of the coat hangers before she bent down to remove her boots. "My poor little boots" she said, not liking the look of the wet patches on them, but she was sure they would be fine. She smiled as she turned to look at the room again, it was certainly a posh one! And she could say that the bed was very comfy too having slept there the previous night. She grinned and then headed straight to the bed, collapsing on it with a slight giggle and glancing over at him for a moment. "Ahh, today has been amazing" she said with a content sigh, she didn't want this weekend to end.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 03:43 PM

Group Icon

Hmm, it was always nice when she was even more affectionate with him than usual! He definitely wasn't going to complain about that one. Well it was always nice to feel wanted wasn't it? He genuinely did love spoiling her though, he certainly didn't want her to feel awkward about it, like everytime they went out for dinner and she seemed to think she should just pick the cheapest thing. It was sweet, but money was there to be spent and the whole point of treating her to a meal out was that she could pick anything she wanted! Oh well, at least he couldn't exactly accuse her of being a high maintenance girlfriend.

A smirk crept upon his lips again, "No. Though I would be if you left me standing here by myself with it" he laughed, he might be getting some odd looks if there were actually people about, but it was quiet anyway. "I should've brought my big black one, it's my own fault" he laughed, it was funny enough that they were having a conversation about umbrellas. Really, they did have some odd conversations sometimes! But that was why he loved her, they could just chat about nonsense for hours. He glanced down at Erin's boots and sighed slightly, "They do look good. If they were expensive then I'm sure they can cope with a few splashes of water, hmm?" he said with a small laugh, if she'd paid a lot of money for them then surely they had to be good quality. He wasn't going to ask how much they'd cost though... he'd rather not know how much she'd spent on them!

Charlie made a face at her as she started teasing him again, that so wasn't true! "Oi! You're the one that made me hold it for you. Now we all know why I call you princess" he laughed, maybe he was going to have to start calling her 'diva' instead. It was all in good fun though and he knew she'd just beein making sure they both stayed dry. But they were back now in the warmth of the hotel, he couldn't wait to get back in their room. He smiled when he let Erin in first and then closed the door once he followed in behind her. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly as she took off her boots, clearly inspecting them to see what the damage was. "Honestly, what are you like! They'll survive..." he laughed, a bit of water wouldn't hurt them! He watched as Erin moved towards the bed and then collapsed on it... he hoped she wasn't too tired already! He kicked off his own shoes and then unzipped his navy blue waterproof jacket, hanging it up next to hers. He grinned at her comment and then headed straight for the bed, landing on it next to her and then quickly pulling her around her waist, nuzzling against her neck gently. "Today isn't over yet..." he grinned, pulling back slightly with a smirk on his face as he attempted to tickle her sides... he knew she was ticklish so he intended to take full advantage of it!

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 08:45 AM

Group Icon

Now there was a thought! It was just a shame there wasn't anyone else around that could laugh at him for standing there with a bright pink umbrella! "Ohh, but I won't be doing that... I'd get wet!" she laughed, that was a fair point. She just rolled her eyes at his comment about bringing his big black umbrella... she should have known that most straight men didn't like anything that made them look a little bit feminine! She was grateful for any old umbrella right now though, because that rain just appeared to be getting even heavier. "I hope so! Otherwise I'm asking for my money back" she laughed, though she wasn't sure how impressed the store would be if she took them back looking like this, they'd just say it was her own fault and she should have looked after them properly.

Erin gasped slightly at his comment, she didn't like being made out to be some sort of a diva! She soon laughed though, "Nooo. You call me that because I am your princess" she said with a smile as she glanced up at him, patting his arm lightly. That was her theory on the matter anyway! You couldn't have blamed her for just wanting to stay dry though, she would have felt guilty if she were just hogging the umbrella for herself and with him holding it, it meant he could cover both of them. She was just glad they were back now and could relax for the rest of the night. It had been a tiring day after all!

She was sure hoping that her boots would be okay, she would inspect them again in the morning. But for now she just wanted to chill out... or maybe have some fun with him? Hmm. Yeah, she liked that idea. She was on the bed and glancing over at him when he went to take his jacket off. She was thinking how cute he looked, but she didn't voice that opinion, men never seemed to appreciate being called 'cute'. She had a feeling that he was about to join her on the bed, but it happened so quickly that she nearly had to move out of the way in case he actually landed on top of her. Not that that was a bad thing but she didn't want to be crushed! She giggled as he grabbed her around her waist and started nuzzling against her neck... oh she knew what he was playing at, though she was determined to make him wait a bit longer. "No, it's not..." she said with a small smile, poking his cheek lightly when he pulled away from her. She wasn't sure what was about to happen next, but her eyes widened when he suddenly started tickling her. Oh no, that wasn't good! "Charlieeee!" she exclaimed, wriggling slightly on the bed, she was too ticklish for her own good. "No! Nooo! No tickling pleaseeee!" she giggled, trying to push his hands away from her but he was too strong. "Stop itttt!" she laughed, still trying to wriggle away from him. She loved being close to him, but tickling just made her want to be as far away from him as possible! She couldn't take it!

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 10:27 AM

Group Icon

Charlie wasn't even sure what had made him come up with that nickname for her in the first place. He'd been using it practically right from the beginning of their relationship but he was sure it had just slipped out one day and ended up sticking. He liked her comment though and had to smile at it, "Yes, that you are" he nodded his head, he knew she was no diva really, he just liked to tease her sometimes. Besides, most women were the same, at least he'd had similiar experiences with women he'd dated in the past. "Wouldn't have it any other way" he grinned at her when she patted his arm.

There was nothing planned for the rest of the night, but now they were back in the comfort of their own room he certainly had a few ideas. He was a typical man, okay? He wasn't likely to suggest anything though, he'd just see where the evening took them. Sometimes it was fun to just lie around doing nothing much in particular anyway and after the busy day they'd had, he ddn't mind just chilling out for a bit. That didn't stop him from trying to have some fun though and he started by tickling her, knowing all too well that he'd get a reaction from her. "What's that? You want me to stop?" he grinned, no chance of that, he was enjoying watching her squirm! It was too funny really. He carried on tickling her even though she was clearly trying to push his hands away from her. He bit down on his lip to stop himself from laughing, "But you're enjoying this too much!" he grinned, tickling her stomach for a few moments before he finally stopped and then kissed her forehead gently. "Okay, you win. Enough of that" he laughed, he figured it was best to stop now before she was majorly annoyed with him. He sighed contently and then relaxed next to her again, brushing his fingers through her hair gently. "Sooo..." he started, moving slightly so he could hover his lips above hers, giving her a small kiss, "What do you want to do now?" he asked with a tiny smirk on his face, his fingers toying with the hem of her top gently. He was obviously in a bit of a touchy feely mood, but he would let her call the shots, this weekend was for her after all.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 08:52 AM

Group Icon

She liked her nickname! She thought it was cute and it wasn't one that anyone had ever called her before. She knew what it was like though, nicknames just ended up sticking and before you realised it, they just kept slipping out. Erin flashed him a bright smile at that point, "That's what I like to hear" she grinned, all the teasing aside, she wouldn't change things for the world.

He might have been finding this rather amusing, but she certainly wasn't! Well, she was laughing so perhaps she was finding it funnier than she'd care to admit. But she hated being tickled! She realised she was just making things worse by telling him to stop, that was clearly the reaction he wanted out of her and she was only encouraging him to continue. "Yes! Stop!" she laughed, still wriggling on the bed as she attempted to push his hands away. She was so going to have to get him back for this! Just when she'd thought he'd stopped, his fingers found her stomach... oh man, that was such a sensitive place and he damn well knew it. "Nooo! Oh my god!" she exclaimed, her voice still full of laughter but she was really wishing he would stop with the tickling now! Finally, she got her wish and she gave his arm a playful slap, "You're such a meanie" she said with a small smirk on her lips, at least he'd given in eventually, anymore of that and would have gone crazy! She turned slightly to look at him as he relaxed next to her on the bed, smiling when his fingers ran through her hair in that comforting manner she always liked. She could see what he was trying to suggest here and honestly, it just brought a smirk to her lips again. She wasn't giving in so easily. She put one hand to his cheek as he moved in to kiss her, "Ummm..." she muttered, giving him another small kiss on the lips before she felt his hand moving to her top. She knew what he was up to! She quickly moved her hand away from his cheek and laughed slightly as she tried to push his hand away, "There'll be none of that!" she laughed, knowing all too well that he was trying it on with her. "Not yet anyway" she teased and then moved away from him so she was sitting back up again. "I was thinking I might take a bath actually" she smiled as she started taking off her watch and bracelet, leaving it on the bedside table. She'd been eager to try out that bath because it was no ordinary bath... it was one of those round shaped jacuzzi type things. How amazing? "I'm dying to try that jacuzzi out. You don't mind do you?" she grinned as she got up off the bed, "How long do you reckon it will take to fill?" she asked, it was huge so she assumed it would take longer than a standard sized bathtub!

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 10:26 AM

Group Icon

He was all too pleased with the reaction he got from her, though he knew he wouldn't be able to carry on for much longer... not unless he wanted a black eye or something! Thankfully Erin could see the funny side of it right now, even though he knew she was probably dying from all this tickling he was doing! Of course he just laughed as she told him to stop, he didn't give in that easily after all. He knew he'd gone one step too far by tickling her stomach though, he had a feeling that had to be extra sensitive. Hell, he knew she liked having her stomach kissed but tickling wasn't quite the same was it?! He did stop eventually, though he still wore a grin on his face, even when she playfully slapped his arm like that. "Aww, I don't know what you're talking about! I'm no meanie!" he laughed, "I just liked watching you squirm" he teased, well he might as well be honest!

He was certainly hoping that wasn't all the fun he was going to get, and it wasn't like he was trying it on as such, though he was trying to make it clear what was on his mind! It was usually fairly obvious though, he just had that cheeky look on his face. He rested one hand on her waist as he kissed her tenderly, his lips brushing over hers as he waited for her to say something. Anything. He pulled back just a fraction as she pushed his hand away... oh damn! "Ohh you tease..." he smirked as he rolled away from her again, well he didn't mind waiting until later... as long as he got some action! He glanced over at her, wondering what she was up to now. Oh, a bath. He raised his eyebrows slightly, damn he'd been wanting to try that thing out as well! Couldn't he get an invite as well? Knowing Erin, probably not. "Um, no. Of course not... go ahead. That thing looks amazing" he grinned, he was a little bit jealous now. He shifted slightly on the bed and leant back against the pillow, he figured he may as well just chill out then. "Probably all night?" he joked, watching as she got up off the bed, "Hmm, maybe not as long as you think. I'll leave you to it" he said with a small smile, he'd try not to show that he was jealous she was getting to try out the jacuzzi and he wasn't. He looked towards the television, wondering if he might be able to find something to watch, but then his eyes caught sight of the complimentary bottle of champagne that hadn't been opened yet. He sat up again at that point, "Ohh... did you want me to bring you through a glass of champagne in a bit?" he asked. Ooh that was smooth. Not that he was trying to spy on her in the jacuzzi on purpose (or was he?!), but he wanted to see what that thing was like. And you know, drop hints about joining her. Now that would be fun.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 9 2011, 08:23 AM

Group Icon

Tickling her stomach like that had pretty much finished her off! He clearly knew how sensitive she was there, though had he been kissing her there instead, she really wouldn't have minded. That might have been a turn off, but ticking most definitely wasn't! Still, she supposed it had been a good laugh. She frowned slightly as he stated that he'd liked watching her squirm, she could believe that one, "See! You are mean" she smirked at him, thankfully she knew that he had only been messing around and having a bit of fun. Otherwise she might not have been so understanding!

Now that he'd stopped with the tickling, she was enjoying the kisses he provided her with. That was certainly more her idea of fun! Though she still wasn't letting him go very far. It was fun to be a tease sometimes! Besides, the best things were always worth waiting for. "Well that's what you get for tickling me like that. It was torture" she laughed, it was pay back time now and she'd make him wait for what he had on his mind right now. Besides, she really did have other plans and wanted to try out that jacuzzi. He'd clearly spent a lot of money on staying in this hotel for the weekend, so she thought it was only fair she tried out all the facilities! She probably hadn't thought about the fact that he might also want to try it out... well she was a bit too shy to suggest anything. She watched as he leant back on the bed, hoping she hadn't annoyed him too much. "I'd hope it wouldn't take all night... I'd end up forgetting about it and the whole room would be flooded" she laughed, that would not be good and it would be all her fault. But she soon gave him another smile as he told her to go ahead and she nearly turned and left him there but he'd clearly noted the unopened bottle of champagne. She wasn't fussed on alcohol, but this was a weekend away after all, "Oh, okay. That would be nice. Not too much though, I don't want my tummy to hurt" she said with a small smile, she wasn't sure that alcohol mixed well with her, in fact she was convinced that she had some kind of an allergy to it! But she didn't really mind him coming through to the bathroom, it wouldn't have been the first time he'd seen her in the bath. He knew what she was like when it came to bubble baths!

She headed to the bathroom at that point, not hesitating when it came to filling the jacuzzi with water. It was going to take a while she imagined, so she left the water running as she went to take her makeup off. She really was not a fan of being all natural, it made her feel even more self conscious than usual. She checked the temperature of the water and waited for what seemed like ages until the tub was full... but finally, it was ready! She undressed, leaving her clothes to one side and putting a white fluffy towel by the side of the jacuzzi. She tied her hair up on top of her head so it wouldn't get in the way, and then she finally lowered herself into the jacuzzi. Woahhh... that was bliss! She found the button to turn on the bubbles and couldn't help but grin to herself as they started up. She sat down and leant back, her shoulders just above the surface of the water. Okay, this was freaking amazing! "Charlie! You have to see this!" she called, laughing slightly as she ran her hands through the warm water.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 10 2011, 05:31 AM

Group Icon

He could see why she thought it had been torture, come to think of it, he probably wouldn't have liked it if she'd done the same to him. He wasn't going to admit to her that he was also quite ticklish, because then she'd just want to get her own back and he'd look so weak, being tickled by a girl! "Nah. It might have been torture if I'd tied you to the bed or something" he smirked, realising that hadn't exactly been an innocent comment. He'd only been teasing though, he wasn't quite that naughty!

He wasn't annoyed, though he might have liked an invitation to join her in that jacuzzi. He wasn't expecting one though, in fact he might have been a bit surprised if Erin suggested something like that. What a shame. He grinned slightly as he looked across at her, "Yeah and I'd end up having to pay for it" he laughed, flooding a hotel room would really not be a good thing, he'd dread to think how much he would have to pay for the damage. He was still eyeing up the champagne, thinking how great of an idea it was to open it... plus it meant he could at least come through to the bathroom. He wasn't going to give up dropping hints about getting in that jacuzzi with her! "Oh right, of course not. All the more for me then" he laughed, he didn't know sometimes why she had a strange reaction to alcohol, he was guessing she had some sort of intolerance to it. Thank god she wasn't really a drinker or it really would have been causing problems.

He waited until she'd gone into the bathroom before he opened the champagne bottle, grinning slightly to himself as it popped. He was careful to fill the glasses before he could spill it anywhere... of course he gave himself a full glass and half a glass for Erin, he figured that would probably be enough for her anyway. He left the glass for her on the side for a moment before he headed back to the bed with his own glass, he figured he was going to have to wait a while before she was ready so he may as well just relax for a bit. He got through half a glass of champagne before he heard her shouting for him, that brought a smirk to his lips. "Coming!" he exclaimed, getting up off the bed once more. He filled his glass up again and then picked up the glass he'd left for Erin before making his way to the bathroom. Oh this was going to be fun. The door was unlocked so he just pushed it open, his gaze immediately falling to Erin in the jacuzzi. Ohh man, this was killing him! Not only did she have that whole thing to herself but he knew she obviously wasn't wearing anything either. "Baby, that looks amazing" he grinned, approaching the big bath tub and passing her the glass of champagne, "Um, I hope that's enough. I can always fill it up for you" he smiled, before he sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, putting one hand into the water, "Wow that's warm. Is it nice?" he asked, now he was feeling even more jealous. He wanted to be in there with her. Without warning he flicked his hand in the water slightly, splashing her a little, a grin on his face as he watched her.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 10 2011, 10:26 AM

Group Icon

Erin had to raise her eyebrows at that comment, someone was being a bit naughty tonight! "Umm, don't go getting any ideas about that" she laughed, seriously hoping that was just a joke... she wasn't into that kind of stuff! Anyway, she still thought it had been torture enough, and thank god he'd stopped before she ended up having to hit him or something. The last thing she wanted tonight was to be in a mood with him.

Honestly, the idea of sharing that jacuzzi really was not all that bad, she just wasn't sure if she was brave enough to suggest it! She knew she would probably end up giving in, though right now she was quite happy to have the whole thing to herself. She laughed at his remark about having to pay for it, "Don't worry! I'll make sure I don't flood the bathroom!" she laughed again, she would keep an eye on it, though she knew she'd be impatient waiting for it to fill up. Erin shot him a look, "Don't take that as an excuse to get drunk" she said, fiddling with a strand of her hair for a moment, "We both know what you're like when you've had too much to drink" she said with a smirk, she'd only seen him really drunk on one occasion and although he did make a funny drunk, she really hadn't thought that at the time. And she didn't want to be reminded of that awful row they'd had the next day that had caused them to break up. Nightmare.

Erin sighed contently and closed her eyes for a moment as she enjoyed the warmth of the water and the bubbles that were now surrounding her. This was the life! Couldn't she have one of these at home? Now that would be amazing. Sadly, she didn't have the money or the space for one! Erin re-opened her eyes as she called for Charlie and she ran her hands through the bubbles as she waited for him. She bit down on her lip to hide her smirk when he opened the door to the bathroom. She didn't feel all that awkward, she was completely covered up underneath all these bubbles anyway so she didn't have anything to be conscious of right now. Though sometimes she had to wonder why she worried so much, he'd very obviously seen her hundreds of times with no clothes on! She tried to push her shyness to one side, "Mhmm... it is amazing" she commented, smiling at him as he passed her a glass of champagne. "Oh no, this is just fine" she nodded her head, half a glass was all she needed anyway. She took a small sip from it, "Now I really do feel like a princess. Sipping champagne in a jacuzzi... this is the life of luxury!" she giggled slightly, she was certainly going to make the most of it anyway. She watched as Charlie moved to the edge of the jacuzzi and then put his hand in the water to see how warm it was, "It's perfect. Can I have one of these for Christmas please?" she said with a laugh, it was obviously a joke, but you know, she wouldn't say no! She gasped slightly as she realised he was splashing her, "Hey! No splashing..." she grinned, but managed to catch his hand, letting hers clasp over his as she sipped from the glass of champagne in her other hand.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 11 2011, 05:36 AM

Group Icon

Charlie just smirked at her, he wasn't getting any ideas! It had just been a joke, besides he wouldn't be able to go through with anything like that without laughing anyway. He gave her another look as she promised not to flood the bathroom, well he'd make sure she didn't go doing that because he was totally going to be joining her in the bathroom soon enough anyway. He would get his own way! A smirk was crossing his lips again at her comment about what he was like when he'd had too much to drink. Yes, he certainly didn't want to be reminded of that one night in particular. Whether he made a funny drunk or not, he still should never have had that much to drink, it had put him in a rotten mood the next day. And well, neither of them needed to be reminded of what had happened next. "I'm not planning on getting drunk. I'll be on best behaviour, I promise" he grinned, he would still end up drinking more than she did though, but that wasn't exactly a hard thing to do.

He'd been getting slightly bored sat there by himself on the bed with just a glass of champagne for company, so he was quite glad when Erin finally called for him. He was desperate to see what that jacuzzi was like in action, and he was going to have to work out how to go about suggesting that he got in there with her. That could be interesting. He was quite impressed with how the jacuzzi looked... even more so with Erin in it. But he couldn't stop smirking as he watched her! It certainly did look as if she was in luxury, "Yeah, don't get too used to it" he laughed, "I can only afford weekends like this every now and again. You may as well enjoy yourself!" he laughed, that was why he wanted to make the most of it as well. He was sat just on the edge of the jacuzzi, careful not to get himself wet but he still put his hand in the warm bubbly water, he could see why she thought it was amazing. He would feel the same way if he was in there as well! "You want one for Christmas?" he laughed, "Damn, there was me thinking that you'd be happy with a pair of socks" he grinned, it was an obvious joke of course, he hadn't gotten as far as thinking about what he could possibly get her for Christmas! "If the school gave me a much bigger payrise I'd totally buy you one of these. But in the meantime you'll just have to ask Santa instead" he grinned, laughing slightly as he brought his glass of champagne to his lips. He laughed at her reaction when he splashed her and she seemed to be quick enough to grab his hand, he let her take it without a fuss though. A smile appeared on his face as he looked at her and lifted her hand gently, leaning down a little so he could place a small kiss on the back of her hand. "I love you" he said softly, putting her hand back in the water as he let go of it. He then reached out his free hand to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, apparently he couldn't stop being touchy feely tonight!

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 12 2011, 12:37 PM

Group Icon

Thankfully for Charlie, she happened to believe him. She knew he wouldn't be so stupid as to do something like that, especially not when they were having a nice weekend away together. Him getting drunk would just totally ruin things and she didn't want that! Everything had been pretty much perfect so far, even a little bit of rain hadn't spoiled their fun. As long as she was with him, nothing else really mattered and she was just incredibly grateful for him treating her to a weekend like this.

She might have known that by telling him she was going to try out the jacuzzi that he would want to come in and see it for himself. Maybe she should have just lied and told him she was taking a shower instead! Though really, she didn't mind him coming into the bathroom, she might have been a little shy, but he was her boyfriend after all... it was nothing he hadn't seen before. "Oh I am enjoying myself. Very much so" she grinned, taking a small sip from her champagne. "And it's nice to be spoilt every now and again, but I wouldn't want weekends like this all the time... the novelty would wear off and it wouldn't be quite so exciting anymore" she said, it was very true though, she wasn't used to weekends like this so when they did happen, she got extremely excited!

Erin was smirking as she glanced up at him, too bad these things had to cost a lot of money! "Socks? Just what I always wanted! Why did you have to spoil the surprise?" she teased him, poking her tongue out at him. She'd be happy with anything, though any girl would be a bit disappointed if all their boyfriend bought them for Christmas was a lousy pair of socks! She was smirking again as he carried on, "Ohh Charlie... don't tell me you still believe in Santa?" she teased him again, laughing slightly at the thought of a grown man still believing in Santa. Now that would be funny! Or just weird. She was glad he didn't try splashing her again, though she certainly smiled when he lifted her hand and then kissed it. Cute! "Aww, I love you too" she said in a sweet voice, smiling as he reached his hand out to her hair, "You're very affectionate today" she commented with a smile as she sipped from her drink again. Perhaps 'affectionate' wasn't quite the word for it, she was smart enough to know what he was after. It had been obvious as soon as they'd arrived back in the room! But still, she loved the affection he showed her, it never failed to make her smile.

--------------------
Charlie Fox
Posted: Nov 12 2011, 03:14 PM

Group Icon

Charlie was just pleased that she seemed to be having a good time. He was having just as good a weekend, there was nothing better than getting to spend quality time like this with his girl! He didn't want to have to go back home when this weekend was over but reality called and by Monday he'd be back to work again. Fun. He lived for the weekends. "Good. As long as you're having a nice time, that's all that matters" he smiled at her, after all the money he'd spent on staying in this nice hotel, it was nice to know that she was enjoying herself. He nodded his head at her, he could totally see where she was coming from, as nice as it sounded to be able to go away every single weekend, it would just get tiring after a while! "Just as well I can't afford this every weekend then! Besides, I'd get no work done would I?!" he laughed, he was lucky that he'd managed to get everything finished earlier in the week so he wouldn't have any extra work to do at the weekend. But he could never keep on top of things like that all the time.

His sarcastic ways were clearly rubbing off on her. He approved. It was fun when she just played along with him, he didn't feel so bad about teasing her. "Sorry, guess I just can't keep my big mouth shut!" he laughed, he might not have decided what he was going to get her for Christmas, but it definitely wouldn't be a pair of socks! Knowing him he'd probably spend far too much money on her, but it was going to be their first Christmas together. It should technically have been their third, but they'd always managed to mess things up in the run up to Christmas. That wouldn't be happening this year, he'd make sure of it. He kept a straight face after her comment about believing in Santa, "Umm... of course I believe in Santa. I write to him every year" he said, desperately trying to keep that straight face but he completely failed and ended up smirking. "Or maybe not. The amount of times I nearly told Lucy that he wasn't real..." he sniggered slightly, he was nine years older than this youngest sister so he'd had to play along with it for years. He was going to try and not talk about her though, it made him a bit upset to think of how things had once been. He just felt like he was one big joke to her.

His fingers brushed over her hair gently, he supposed he was being extra affectionate today. Obviously he was a bit frisky too. A smirk played on his lips slightly as he watched her sip from his champagne, "Well it's a romantic weekend isn't it?" he smiled, not that he particularly knew how to be romantic, but he was quite sure he was doing alright this weekend. He took another sip from his champagne and then left the glass on the side of the jacuzzi, before he got up from his position on the edge of the tub and headed over to the sink in front of the big bathroom mirror. Erin clearly wasn't about to suggest anything, so he was just going to take matters into his own hands! He ran a hand over his jaw as he looked in the mirror, debating whether to shave or not. Nah. That could wait until the morning. A smirk crossed his lips as he turned slightly and then all of sudden lifted his t-shirt up over his head and leaving it to one side. Would she take the hint now? Probably. He was starting to undo his belt after all.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Nov 13 2011, 11:02 AM

Group Icon

Erin hated it when she sometimes had to work weekends. Though of course that meant she would get a couple of days off during the week, but she would much rather have all of her weekends free so she could spend them with Charlie. Any time off work was a good thing though! She nodded her head at him, he definitely had a good point there, "Hmm, no you wouldn't. You'd be too distracted by champagne... and jacuzzis" she laughed, it wouldn't be good to be spoilt like this all the time anyway, she could imagine people would hate her for it! For a start it would just seem as if she liked to spend her boyfriend's money. And that was definitely not something that she wanted people to think.

She giggled at his comment, she hadn't exactly thought much about Christmas yet either... other than knowing that she was super excited for it to be their first proper Christmas together! That was definitely something to look forward to, though she was going to have to think long and hard about what to get him for it. She sipped from her champagne again as she watched him, she could totally see that he was about to come out with some kind of sarcastic comment about still believing in Santa. Well she wasn't that stupid, she knew he was just pretending here... he was going to crack any second now! Her eyes were still on him, waiting for his straight face to fall... and finally, there it was! Ha! "Yes, of course you do. No offence, but I'd find it a bit odd if a man of your age still believed in Santa" she giggled at the thought of it, she wondered if there really were adults out there that still believed in him! She grinned at his comment, she didn't hear him talk much about Lucy these days and if he did it was usually about something that had happened a long time ago, "Now that would have made you a very nasty big brother" she smirked slightly, sometimes it was hard to imagine Charlie when he'd been younger! Still, it brought a smile to her face.

A romantic weekend. Aww. "Yes. I'm glad you admit it!" she flashed him a smile, see he totally did know how to be romantic, he just didn't realise it sometimes. She thought it was cute when he did romantic things like this, just as long as he didn't start to be really overbearing with it! Though she wasn't worried about that, he had always been quite subltle and she liked it that way. Erin watched him as he put his glass down and then headed over to the other side of the bathroom by the mirror. What was he up to now? She sipped from her champagne as she peered at him, her eyebrows raising as he removed his shirt. Oh god, he was undressing. Not that she had a problem with that! Not at all, she just hadn't expected him to start randomly taking off his clothes! "Ummm... what are you doing?" she asked, a small smirk playing on her lips as she watched him fiddle with his belt. She had a good feeling that she knew what was going on here. He clearly wanted in on the jacuzzi action and was just going for it since she hadn't yet suggested anything. She guessed she didn't mind, she just didn't want to feel awkward about it.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  Add Reply New Topic 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7508 seconds | Archive