• Let's go fishing for a dream

• December 08, 2013
    It looks like Cupid has stopped by! Check out the Clues to see if he left you one. The Activity Check is over. Welcome to all of our new members.

December 26, 2013
    We have some big News and the Cupid Committee has left a Gift for the New Year. Check it out!

census

UNPAIRED
    HETEROSEXUAL
    21/40
    31/40
    HOMOSEXUAL
    19/40
    06/40
    BISEXUAL
    17/40
    09/40
    TOTAL PAIRED

• Team Cupid!
    KARI
    KAKA
    STEVIE
    MOOSE
  • Events

Mariet is far from immune to the allure of the Christmas spirit. Some feel that Christmas isnít complete without a grand live Christmas tree, and this year in Mariet people can find their fill of them. The community has organized a Celebration of Lights. A designated path through the forest is lined with personally decorated displays, with the help of cleverly hidden mobile generators. The organizers and volunteers put their heart into this display, and it is open to the public for nightly walks. Can you feel the Christmas spirit yet?

BOARD AVAILABLE UNTIL: January 8th

• CREDITS

The idea behind SOULMATE is credited to exhoxxash. Forum areas and descriptions credited to magnet dragon, piers, echoxxash and some members of the site. Skin base code credit to Cassie @ Caution, with edits and images from Ana. 'Porthole' code created by Alygator @ Caution. Ana made the awesome graphics seen around the site- the header, the sidebar, the advert, the pips and the member group images. Kaka and Ana coded the various templates around the site, unless otherwise credited. Some additional coding help from Caution!, ATF!, Shine, and Dynamic Drive. Site affiliate buttons were made by Ana, and Piers. All other graphics and code should be credited where credit is due.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLOTS AND OTHER WRITING ARE OWNED BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED, PARTIALLY OR FULLY, ON ANY OTHER SITE.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

NEW SITE HERE!

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic 

If No One Will Listen
Charlie Fox
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 04:04 AM

Heterosexual | Male | Natalie
Group Icon

Group: Citizen
Member No.: 544

CHARLIE DANIEL FOX
- - - - - - - - - 856 3214

"G'day! This is Charlie... well, Mr Fox if you're one of my students, in which case you shouldn't be phoning me, ha! Anyway, sorry I'm not available right now, but leave a message after the tone and I'll get back to you. Cheers!"

001:erin maisey, girlfriend
002:natasha fox, sister
003:lucy fox, sister
004:jack cameron, friend
005:dean leventis, friend

* ERIN J. MAISEY.
- - - - - - - - - # SPEEDDIAL, PHONE NUMBER

* JACK E. CAMERON.
- - - - - - - - - # SPEEDDIAL, PHONE NUMBER

MADE BY bree @ caution2.0. DON'T STEAL.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Oct 29 2011, 03:02 PM

Heterosexual | Female | Kate
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
Umm I'm not!! Hehee! Why are you such a sexy boy? :p
Your sweet texts make me smile though :)
So freakin excited for our weekend away!!! Cannot come quick enough! xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Oct 29 2011, 03:36 PM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
haha!! always a man to me!! my sexy man! :)
eeeee!!! weekends always go fast, but we'll enjoy every second of it <3
just hope it doesn't decide to rain all weekend lol.
oh yesss i definitely agree with that, being on vacation with you is amazing! :D gonna need a quick weekend trip to CA early next year though, remember I said one of best friends is gettin married?
want to be my date for it? hehee :D xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 09:26 AM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
Charlie!! :o that's so naughty :p i'm not looking for a dirty weekend! lol.
aww, we are gonna have so much travelling to do then hehee. bring it on i say!
yep she got engaged on valentines day... cheesy or what lol, they even wanted to get married on v day, but all the churchs were booked lol
wouldn't want to go with anyone else anyway :p
it's gonna be a big white wedding, i'll be glad when it's over tbh, it's all i ever hear about these days
knew you wouldn't turn down a trip though hehee xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 03:04 PM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
of course you did :p though actually, i could believe that. you always beat me at scrabble, not fair! :(
cheeky, i'd just get bored of lying in bed all day anyway haha
i love how similiar we are sometimes haha, we are so like minded. though you are more intelligent than me obv!
oh she'll just talk about how amazing it was & then start talkin about how much she wants a baby next.
i wonder what she says about me behind my back? lollll xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Oct 30 2011, 04:39 PM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
that's precisely why you always beat me :p
haha, no there's nothing better than lying in bed with you! but i'd just feel lazy if it was all day lol!!
yes, a match made in heaven! :) don't know what i'd do without my charlie, you keep me sane <3
i still wish i was brighter though :(
umm, she wasn't always like this, but i swear she was going on forever about wanting her bf to propose... they've been together for like 8 years since they were 18. she likes to talk about herself a lot. god, i hope i am never like this :p
well i wish i was more like you, i worry too much about what people think :( xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Oct 31 2011, 07:34 AM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
aww that's cute, my cuddly charlie bear! <3 i love you too!
yeah it's young, but i can't believe how long they've been together now! :o
lol 8 years, god i'll be 34!! crazy! i can't see that far ahead but i really can't imagine me being like that haha, i'd just have to drop you hints :p
you're too sweet ;) xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Dec 1 2011, 02:52 PM

Group Icon

ONE INCOMING CALL

It was nearing 10:30PM when she dialed Charlie's number, her hand shaking slightly as she put the phone to her ear. It was rare that she called him this late at night, but after a bad day, feeling totally on edge and not wanting to be alone she just wanted to hear his voice. She wasn't sure if it was her imagination or not, but she could swear she was hearing noises coming from outside... enough to freak her out. She just prayed he'd pick up his phone, otherwise she was going to get no sleep tonight.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Dec 1 2011, 04:34 PM

Group Icon

Erin was sat in her living room, a blanket over herself as she took a deep breath, waiting impatiently for Charlie to answer his phone. She brought her knees up to her chest, somewhat relieved when she heard his voice. "Charlie..." she said his name in a rather strained voice, feeling shaky as she spoke down the phone to him. "I... I..." now she didn't even know what to say and was worried he'd think she was just being stupid. "No, I... I had a bad day... and... and... Charlie... I keep hearing things! Outside!" she exclaimed, pulling the blanket closer around her. "I think there m-might be someone out there" she said in a shaky voice. She could swear she heard some sort of tapping noise outside, "What if it's a burglar! Can y-you come round? Please?" she asked him, full of hope. She wasn't sure she could spend this night alone, the day she'd had already had been bad enough.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Dec 2 2011, 10:04 AM

Group Icon

Erin felt slightly stupid for having to call him, especially if it really was just her imagination. But there was nothing worse that being alone at night and worrying herself stupid. What if there really was someone trying to break into her house?! How could she not panic? She made a slight whimpering noise, though she was so glad that he was going to come round, she needed him around right now. "Okay. I'm not going anywhere" she said quietly, she was hardly going to venture outside alone was she? "Thankyou..." she said, still shaking slightly as she put her phone down. He might have been on his way but she was still worrying that something might happen in the meantime.

--------------------
Basil Kaya
Posted: Dec 9 2011, 05:03 PM

Heterosexual | Male| Kat
Group Icon

Group: Shelved
Member No.: 336

Basil... was having a bad day. Anyone in the hospital could agree with that. It was around 3:30pm when they were able to find a phone number for someone he knew in town.

"Hello, Mister.... Fox? This is Diane from Mariet Hospital? A friend of yours, a Mister Basil Kaya, has arrived in our emergency room. He's with a doctor now, but could you come down to the hospital please? Thank you."

This wasn't exactly what he wanted to do with his day. The fact it'd be a few days before he could walk around again without his back giving him agony did not make the kindergarten teacher anywhere near pleased. It forced his hand. Hopefully someone would show up before Sapphire caught him here.

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Dec 15 2011, 09:56 AM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
Guess what? We've been back together for six months!
I love you lots!!! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Dec 15 2011, 12:07 PM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
Yes, thank god we tried again. I missed you too much.
Hehee!! Our first xmas yayyy!!! It should have been our third, but never mind, we'll make up for it!
Ooh, shopping with you... that should be fun :p you don't need to spend too much on me, its my birthday next month hahaha!! Xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Dec 16 2011, 10:01 AM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
Ooh yeah that's exciting! Can't wait to bring in 2012 with you... a midnight kiss will definitely happen! :D
Hehee, I do like shopping, just not so much when I have a man with me ;p but I still love you so I will help you!
Lol I hate having my bday close to xmas :(
That's sweet, though seriously you really don't have to spend so much money on me, you know I'm easily pleased, baby ;) xxx

--------------------
Erin Jade Maisey
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 10:59 AM

Group Icon

[ new text message ]
user posted image
erin jade maisey
So nice of you to remind me that I'll be another year older, thanks babe ;)

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  Add Reply New Topic 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2140 seconds | Archive