• Let's go fishing for a dream

• December 08, 2013
    It looks like Cupid has stopped by! Check out the Clues to see if he left you one. The Activity Check is over. Welcome to all of our new members.

December 26, 2013
    We have some big News and the Cupid Committee has left a Gift for the New Year. Check it out!

census

UNPAIRED
    HETEROSEXUAL
    21/40
    31/40
    HOMOSEXUAL
    19/40
    06/40
    BISEXUAL
    17/40
    09/40
    TOTAL PAIRED

• Team Cupid!
    KARI
    KAKA
    STEVIE
    MOOSE
  • Events

Mariet is far from immune to the allure of the Christmas spirit. Some feel that Christmas isnít complete without a grand live Christmas tree, and this year in Mariet people can find their fill of them. The community has organized a Celebration of Lights. A designated path through the forest is lined with personally decorated displays, with the help of cleverly hidden mobile generators. The organizers and volunteers put their heart into this display, and it is open to the public for nightly walks. Can you feel the Christmas spirit yet?

BOARD AVAILABLE UNTIL: January 8th

• CREDITS

The idea behind SOULMATE is credited to exhoxxash. Forum areas and descriptions credited to magnet dragon, piers, echoxxash and some members of the site. Skin base code credit to Cassie @ Caution, with edits and images from Ana. 'Porthole' code created by Alygator @ Caution. Ana made the awesome graphics seen around the site- the header, the sidebar, the advert, the pips and the member group images. Kaka and Ana coded the various templates around the site, unless otherwise credited. Some additional coding help from Caution!, ATF!, Shine, and Dynamic Drive. Site affiliate buttons were made by Ana, and Piers. All other graphics and code should be credited where credit is due.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLOTS AND OTHER WRITING ARE OWNED BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED, PARTIALLY OR FULLY, ON ANY OTHER SITE.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

NEW SITE HERE!

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic 

Road Trip!, Kim <3
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 01:15 PM

Unregistered

Sharing a bed seemed like it was the next logical step. At least in this situation. Sleeping together didn't exactly mean that they were going to, you know, sleep together. Doing that just.. didn't feel completely right yet. Or, well, it did.. but Rory wasn't sure how to approach that topic, and she'd rather feel one hundred percent comfortable with it than still awkward. It'd at least make things a bit better. Rory smiled as Kim agreed and rolled her eyes as he claimed a side. "Fine by me. I prefer the other side anyway." And she stuck her tongue out in response. Making sure that the door was closed, Rory laughed when Kim just flopped down on to the bed. She moved closer and sat next to him, tucking her feet up beneath her. "Even better, if either of us wakes up in the night feeling all out of sorts because it's a new and different place, all we'll have to do is turn over." And the other would be right there. Just that thought along was comforting. The teen nodded. "Sounds like a great plan. I'll warn you now, though... if you think that I'm clingy just cuddling, just wait until we fall asleep. I basically hold on to three different stuffed animals at home." It was just more comforting holding on to something while she slept.Just then her stomach grumbled. She laughed and ran a hand over her tummy. "We agreed on food first, right?"
Kim Karter
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 08:10 AM

Unregistered

"You are filled with sensemaking today." Kim said with a laugh and shifted around until he was sitting up as well, facing his girlfriend. "Seems like sharing bed is the best decision we've made with all those facts laid out." He felt a little more relaxed about it now when she seemed to cool with it. The thought was actually a bit exciting and he really hoped he wouldn't ruin anything. He was a teenage boy, his main concern when around people was not to make things... awkward."I think I can live with that. Who wouldn't want to wake up with a beautiful girl in their arms, hm?" He grinned at her. Thinking about it made this seem like a better and better idea by the minute. "I can be substitute teddy bear for this trip." He was pretty sure he'd enjoy it even. How could he not?He nodded in agreement to her next statement. "Yes, food would be good." He got up from the bed and stretched, stifling a small yawn. He patted his pockets to make sure he had his phone and his wallet and the he offered his hand to Rory. He was starting to feel really hungry as well now when they were talking about it.
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: May 11 2012, 02:19 PM

Unregistered

(So I'm going to fast forward to the next morning. Awkward teenage moments ftw?)Last night had been so fun that Rory had wished that she never fell asleep. But the long day of driving had caught up to her. Paired with that was the fact that she had a full stomach. It just made sense that when she was cuddling with Kim later, watching a movie that was on the television, she had drifted off pressed close to him. Full stomach, warm comforting arms, and a pillow? Heck yeah, that was the perfect equation for anyone to slip into some much needed sleep.Surprisingly enough, there were no mishaps during the night. At least none that she was aware of. It might very well be that she had been the victim of one of her infamous night terrors and woke Kim, but she just didn't know about it. Hopefully, that wasn't the case. Rory slept peacefully and woke up to the sun lighting up the room. She shifted a little, rolling over and cuddling up to Kim, pressing her body closer to his and sighing. No, not time to wake up yet. Please?
Kim Karter
Posted: May 13 2012, 04:02 AM

Unregistered

Kim had never thought sleeping next to someone was so pleasant. He'd felt Rory drift away in his arms and her even breathing had relaxed him so much he'd fallen asleep as well. He'd barely had time to turn off the TV before he was well off into dreamland. He'd slept comfortably through the night in that way you did when you were completely peaceful with your life and had a full stomach and was really tired.When he woke it took him a few seconds to realise he wasn't exactly in the ideal ... condition however. He was a teenage boy, he woke up half hard all the time but that wasn't a good thing waking up next to his girlfriend for the first time. It took him about half a second before he was completely mortified. He was about to quietly slip away from the bed, sure that Rory was still asleep, when said Rory rolled closer and pressed against him. Kim let out a small squeak and quickly shifted his hips away, hoping her wouldn't wake her. Unfortunately the motion caused him to move too close to the edge of the bed and he fell off, landing on his back on the floor. "Oof..." He froze, looking up towards the bed, that must've woken her up. He laid still for a moment before realising that if he stayed like this his.. problem, would be obvious but if he ran for the toilet it would seem suspicious. So he reached up for his pillow, pulling it down and placed it in his lap as he sat up, not thinking about that being quite a suspicious way to hide it as well.
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: May 17 2012, 07:02 PM

Unregistered

Ah, it was nice to have someone to cuddle up to. Waking up alone kind of sucked, to be honest. And Kim was warm, he also happened to be very cuddly. Rory was looking forward to just cuddling up to her boyfriend and wasting an hour or so before they had to keep going to their next check point... however when she moved closer he shifted away a bit. She was somewhere between sleeping and awake, but a slight frown marred her features when she had to shift a little closer to him again. Stop moooving!Her eyes snapped open when Kim was suddenly... not in the bed anymore. She peeked over the side of the bed and blinked. "Kim? What are you doing all the way down there? Are you okay?" Why was he holding a pillow over his... Oh. The teen's cheeks turned pink and she quickly moved her eyes back up to his face. "Oh, um... " What did she say?
Kim Karter
Posted: May 18 2012, 12:44 AM

Unregistered

If the ground could just spontaneously open up and swallow him now Kim would be eternally grateful. Apparently hiding behind a pillow hadn't worked. He could tell Rory knew and he felt his cheeks heating up, the blush clashing horribly with his hair and the freckles, making him feel even more stupid. He needed to think of boring things. Like doing laundry or math or something. But it didn't work because Rory was looking at him all newly woken up and beautiful."I ah..." He started but didn't know what to say. What did you say in a situation like this? 'Sorry I have a boner but I just like you that much.' Kim doubted that would go over very well. He cleared his throat, desperatly searching for something to say, anything. Anything had to be better than just staring silently up at his girlfriend."I'm sorry I... it's uhm, you know, can't help it and... eh..." He knew he was about to ramble so he shut up. He'd just stay down here at the floor forever because it was too late to hide and he wasn't sure if getting back up into the bed would be anything but counter productive. He shifted a bit. Nope, still not safe to remove the pillow.
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: May 24 2012, 11:18 AM

Unregistered

Her cheeks remained pink, and Rory seemed just about as embarrassed as Kim was. She didn't really understand why it was so embarrassing... she had learned about this kind of stuff in health class. And it wasn't like she had never talked about this with anyone before. But the fact that it was happening to Kim.. and that she was right there.. it was awkward. Should she move away from the edge of the bed and give him some privacy? Or try and pretend that nothing was wrong? It was a little late for that option, wasn't it?"Oh... no.. I mean.." Rory took a moment to gather her thoughts. She gave her boyfriend a little smile and shook her head. "Don't worry about it... " Another pause and she shifted slightly on the bed. "Um... are you comfortable down there? You didn't hurt yourself when you fell, did you?" Because she didn't want him to get hurt or be uncomfortable because of.. bodily functions.
Kim Karter
Posted: Jun 9 2012, 02:16 AM

Unregistered

Kim was now even more certain he had the best girlfriend any teenager could have. Possible the best girlfriend in the world even. She didn't tease him or anything and she didn't make him leave either. He would kiss her if that hadn't probably seemed like he was trying to do something about this morning wood thing he had going on. That he wished would go away. Soon preferably. But the more he thought about it the less likely that got."I'm fine." He nodded, the blush almost gone from his cheeks now. Maybe he'd manage to get it all under control. "The floor wasn't too hard." He offered her a smile and then shifted, a little awkwardly, again. He really wanted to get up there and go back to snuggling but it really didn't seem appropriate right now. So he stayed down there.Until he came up with a solution that was. "Could I... go take a shower?" Then his cheeks were heating up again. "I mean a cold shower to... eh... I'm not going to, uhm, take care of... it." Mortified, that's what he was. He really didn't want Rory to think he'd jerk off in the shower. It was just that moderately cold showers usually helped. He really was making a fool of himself.
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: Jun 24 2012, 06:53 PM

Unregistered

The best thing to do in this kind of situation was just to ignore it, yeah? At least, that seemed to be working right now. At their age maybe they should be a little more less awkward about this kind of thing... but really, this was Rory's first experience with anything remotely sexual. She definitely had the right to be all "omg" about things. And, as she remembered, it was Kim's first experience too, wasn't it? So they both had some wiggle room there. Good thing, too."Oh.. well good. I mean... how awkward would that have been to explain?" If Kim had really hurt himself and they needed to get him checked out, Rory couldn't even begin to think of a valid explanation for why they would have been blushing so much. Good thing that he was fine, then. She really hoped that he'd get up, though. They could just move past this and continue their morning, right? Pretend that it never happened? Oh.. but he probably still had a bit of a problem, right? Otherwise he wouldn't have his... area still covered. God, just the thought of it made her want to blush again. Shower? Oh! Right, a shower! "Oh yeah, sure! I mean... I don't mind." Wait, did she? Rory paused. "Let me just.. run in there real quick first?" Nature was calling after all. She waited for the affirmative before scooching off of the bed and taking a step in the direction of the bathroom, but paused and moved back to kiss the top of Kim's head first. "By the way... good morning!" Then off she went.

(If you want to skip ahead or something, we can do that, idk. And JUST realized that we missed Rory's birthday AGAIN. One would think that I'd remember it... since I gave her MY birthday)
Kim Karter
Posted: Jul 11 2012, 02:35 PM

Unregistered

So Kim didn't die after that horrifyingly embarrassing moment. In fact everything had seemed to carry on like normal. He did wake up in that state more than one time during the following days of the trip but he didn't panic or freak out, just carefully shifted away to go take a shower. And in the end he sort of just ignored and stayed in bed because cuddling with Rory was way too nice to give up on.They'd been away for quite some time now, done a lot of things and seen a lot of places. Kim had been scared maybe she'd get tired of him but now he felt more secure with her than ever before and that was saying something. It was like she'd carefully slipped into his every day life and just settled down there. It would be weird to come home where they lived in different places. Maybe they just needed to have more sleepovers. Preferably at Kim's place, when Kris wasn't there. Because Kim wasn't looking forward to death by Sam.He'd planned this all day though, this surprise. When they had checked into the motel he'd seen that you could walk out on the roof and that you'd see the sunset very well from there so he'd forbidden Rory to follow him and then he'd set up a picnic out there and now he was leading her out by the hand. "Okay, you can look now." He said with a smile, hoping she'd like it even if it was simple and a little silly.
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: Jul 12 2012, 10:43 AM

Unregistered

Oddly enough, both teens seemed to get over the embarrassment of their bodies after a few instances and just... overlooked the fact that certain things happened in the morning. Rory enjoyed waking up cuddled with Kim, and she liked spending so much time with him. She wasn't going to let something like, well, morning wood, ruin that. The obligatory phone calls home to reassure her brother that she was alive and well were made, and Rory had already filled one memory card for her camera already... and she wasn't even sure what part of their trip they were at. She had been sure to pack two extra memory cards, but she was a little nervous that there wouldn't be enough room for all of the pictures that she was taking. Most of them were of her and Kim, or just Kim doing something or other... but a good portion were of the sights that they were seeing and the places that they stopped at. It was so much fun just being around Kim all of the time! She wasn't sure how she'd be able to go back to sleeping alone after this.Kim had surprised her by being so secretive today, though. Rory, as curious as she was, had continued to pester him a bit to try and get him to tell her what he was planning... but he was remaining stubbornly aloof. Thankfully, he didn't make her wait toooo long. She clung to Kim's hand as he lead her to the surprise that he had set up, forcing herself to keep her eyes closed. If Kim had gone through all of his trouble planning something, she didn't want to ruin it. By the time that they stopped and he said that she could open her eyes, Rory was super excited. Her eyes opened and she gave an excited little gasp. "Kiiiim! This is soooo romantic!" She wrapped her arms around his arm and leaned in to him, shifting on to her toes to kiss his cheek. "You're too good to me."
Kim Karter
Posted: Jul 16 2012, 12:25 PM

Unregistered

If Kim could he would have done special things for Rory all the time. But then of course they would stop being special and he didn't really want that. So maybe just once in a while would be a good thing. Besides, a picnic was a small thing and she deserved so very much more. Especially for putting up with him for this long. He was slowly coming out of all the lies he'd built his life into at that felt nice. Kim would never have been able to do it without Rory, he was sure of that. Just telling her about the things he might tweak the truth about had been sort of liberating.It was nice to see her reaction about the picnic. He'd spent all day trying not to tell her and it had been hard because she had some pretty convincing ways to get him over on her side in things. Like kissing. Apparently keeping it a secret earned him kisses as well though so no harm done. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned down so they could kiss properly. "I'm glad you like it. I thought we could watch the sunset together." He said and pulled back to take her hand so he could lead her over to the blanket.He sat down and opened the basket he'd put there earlier, pulling out some glasses. "Uhm, I have water and Coke and some sort of lemonade thing. I couldn't decide on one and I figured that what we don't use we can have for breaks when we go tomorrow."
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: Jul 26 2012, 07:47 PM

Unregistered

She was touched that he had put so much thought into something like this for her, for them. The road trip itself had been a lot of planning, most of which Kim had seemed to have already figured out when he asked her along. Spending so much time with her boyfriend was... comforting, and it really helped her to slowly work through all of the issues that she had. She wasn't as concerned about people leaving her now. Instead, she cuddled with Kim mostly because she liked to instead of some deep fear needing her to. That was progress, yeah? And Kim was getting more and more comfortable around her, too, so that was definitely a good thing.Rory happily kissed her boyfriend to show him how pleased she was. That was another great thing about the fact that they were all on their own: there wasn't any family around to intrude when they were kissing. "I love it! And I love that idea, too." She let him lead her over to the blanket and settled herself down next to Kim. Some times it was nice to sit across from him, but she wanted to be closer tonight. Besides, she couldn't very well see the sunset when her back was to it, right? Sitting next to Kim made much more sense. "Oooh, lemonade, please. You've thought of everything, Kim." The teen leaned in to her boyfriend's side a little and let out a pleased sigh. "Have you ever noticed that the colors of a sunset are, like, the complete opposite of when the sun is rising?" It was pretty cool.
Kim Karter
Posted: Aug 19 2012, 03:39 AM

Unregistered

Kim really just wanted to be a good boyfriend. He used to be terrified that he was going to do something wrong and Rory would realise she could have someone so much better than him. But now, during this trip mostly, he'd realised that she just seemed to accept everything about him. It was nice to have someone like that, someone who was close and just liked you for who you were, despite everything you were. So he wanted to do nice things for her, be a good person. Maybe having a sunset picnic didn't make him a good person but Rory seemed happy so he was sure he'd done something right at least.He poured lemonade into two plastic mugs and gave one to Rory. "I've never thought about that." He said and looked at the burning sky. "Wonder why that is." He leaned against Rory for a moment before unpacking the rest of the food. There were some sandwiches and cookies and of course chocolate cake.Kim lifted his mug with lemonade and chuckled. "So, this is really cheesy but... to us and the best road trip in the history of road trips?" He was just happy he had the chance to do this with her. This was so much better than anything he'd thought. It really would be weird to come back home and not be around Rory all the time.
Lorelei Mancini
Posted: Aug 20 2012, 12:05 PM

Unregistered

Rory stared out at the sky, enjoying the scenery while she sat there with her boyfriend. It was weird to think that she was on this trip, just her and her boyfriend. When she was younger, the teen never would have thought that she'd meet someone that made her feel as safe and comfortable as Sam could. She just had too many personal issues to deal with to really feel like she could share those with someone else, besides the foster brother that she had all but forced to bond with her. Then Kim came along. "I'm sure there's some kind of scientific explanation... maybe I should have paid more attention in class." The teen laughed and accepted the mug of lemonade, glancing out at the sky again before turning her attention to watch Kim unpack the dinner that he had put together. This really was just so sweet, and so like Kim to do. He had to be the sweetest guy she knew... next to her adopted parents. Rory smiled and lifted her mug in return. "Here here!" She was in full agreement with that toast!Sipping her lemonade, the teen watched her boyfriend for a minute or so. He knew so much about her, and she had shared so many things with him that she hadn't planned on ever sharing with anyone. Setting her mug safely to the side, Rory leaned up and kissed Kim square on the lips. "I love you, Kim." Some people threw those words out like they were meaningless, just words that could come and go without any real feeling behind them. But Rory had only said that to family before... and she was sure of her feelings with Kim. He made her feel... happy, and cared about.. and she did love him.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OPTIONS Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Add Reply New Topic 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2139 seconds | Archive