Welcome to SI Resources, a Blaze the Cat forum and resource board. Just browse around and introduce yourself, and get to know the place.
The Administrators of this board are named .Stormchaser, Ark, and Neon the Hedgehog. PM us if you have any questions or concerns. ^^
We also have very nice Comminuty Staff, who are the second-in-command here at SI Resources, and they are generally global moderators, but they handle the off topic and Sonic areas of the forum the most.
Our Graphic Staff serve the purpose to handle graphic requests, post their own graphics, and hang out in the graphics section, if you haven't already guessed.
The Support Staff will help your forum when you want a problem solved, and they generally know a nice deal of HTML and forum success issues. They are helpful people.
Now, let's get to the rules, shall we?
Here are some general posting guidelines:
• Do not post nudity or pornography in any way, shape, or form. You will be banned on sight. I hope I don't need to ban someone for this, it's quite sad.
• No discrimination. Period. This includes racial slurs, sexist insults, or discrimination upon sexuality.
• No Warez, BitTorrent, or illegal downloads are allowed on the boards.
• You are not allowed to ask to be staff. If we need staff, we will ask you first.
• Please make sure your posts are in clear English. If we can't tell what you're trying to say, you may be warned.
• If an image exceeds 800 pixels in height and/or width, link to it and do not use [IMG] tags.
• One account per person. If you have a younger sibling or friend using your computer to access the forums, please PM an admin before they register to inform us.
• Please post in the correct forums. Scroll down the list of forums to see where your topic would go. If you don't know, feel free to PM a staff member.
• Do not use font sizes over 5 in your signature.
• No excessive animations. We don't need to blind anybody more than we already have.
• Your sig cannot be larger than 700 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.
• You are not allowed to advertise anywhere outside your signature. No exceptions.
About Your Username
• Please PM an Administrator about name changes.
• Please title your PM "Name change" or something similar. Your username of choice should be put into [CODE] tags so we don't add or subtract any unwanted characters.
About the warning system:
Your warning meter is shown below your name in your posts. Staff members can raise the warning. As default, it looks like this:
However, the as the levels increase, you will be notified when the warning meter highlights a different circle. Here are the warnings in order, from level one to level five:
- Level One: Usually this is just a small warning, maybe a repeat offense of reposting topics or being an idiot. These warnings will expire, but do NOT inform staff about it unless you want it raised.
- Level Two: Maybe you're still being an idiot. Maybe you posted an illegal download. Those will get you two warnings. Bug us about it, and you'll be warned again.
- Level Three: You're still being an idiot, or you did something quite wrong. Probably character flaming, especially of Blaze; that'll get you three warnings easy.
- Level Four: You're running on thin ice. The mods probably really don't like you. The first time you reach level four, your posts will have to be approved by a moderator for three days, and for a week, you will have your PM privilege revoked.
- Level Five: You're not banned yet, but you will be suspended for three days. When you get back, your PM privilege will be revoked for a week, and you won't be able to view the resource sections of the site. Make one little complaint or mistake and you're out of here.
Anyway, that concludes the board rules, guidelines, information, and warning system of SI Resources! Enjoy your stay.
Posted by .Stormchaser, board founder; board created on December 31st, 2007; Rules posted January 1st, 2008; last modified January 1st, 2008