indexsearchhelpmembers

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rosemary Village. We hope you enjoy your visit and that you will join us.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
Welcome to Rosemary Village.

Rosemary Village is a harvest moon/rune factory based role-play. Game knowledge is not necessary since all the information required is posted on our Guidelines.
Feel free to look around and if you have any questions there's our guest friendly Q&A area.

New&Updates
~ Rosemary Village is back after a long period of inactivity.

~ There's a new profile template, please check it out.

Links

Statistics
Humans
Female: 0 | Male: 0

Halfs

Elves

Giants

Dwarves

Others

Total

Season

Year 02

It's getting colder and colder, you better keep yourself warm or you'll be sick.
The lake is frozen and it's good for some ice skating, the kids play with the snow making snow balls to throw at each other and eventually some innocent villager is attacked by accident.

.::Season Crops::.

.::Festivals::.
tba

Staff

Gaia

C-Box

Spotlight

Female of the month

tba

Male of the month

tba

Duo of the month

tba

Members of the Month

tba

Affiliates

Sister Site

.::HM/RF Affiliates::.

Charoite Village

.::Other Affiliates::.

RPG-D Somber High ~ Cryptic School For The 'Gifted'
STATIC LULLABY fruits basket next generation

.::Vote For Us::.

Harvest Moon RPGs Ocean of Stars Topsite
Top RPG Sites RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM
Rosemary Village Topsites

.::Become an affiliate::.

Credits
♠ Sidebar: Dana
♠ Created by Earl Grey of RPG-D
♠ Natsume for the game creation
♠ seed bags, items, crops and flowers from Ushi no Tane
♠ aditional graphics by Gaia
♠ all the information by Rosemary Village's members

.new reply. .new topic. .new poll.

Re-opening
Gaia
Posted: Jan 24 2012, 02:29 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello.
As all of you know Rosemary Village had a hard time for the past 4 months, real life abducted me and most of the members, it's natural, things happen and we are obligated to disappear from the land of the living, like me but now I'm back, hopefully.

Well then, I decided to work a little and re-open Rosemary, everyone who wants their previous characters are welcome to have them back, just send me a pm telling me you are active again, once that's done you can check your character in the archives, then please use the new profile template and post the character on the accepted area.
Those whose characters weren't accepted just let me know what character(s) you want and I'll read and then I'll see if their good to go to the accepted area.

On the other hand . . .

You can make your character from scratch, you can even use the old character if you want, add a few things here, take a few things there you are welcome to do so.

A few changes also happened on our guidelines, feel free to read them.

Thank you,
Gaia, Rosemary Village admin.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options .new reply. .new topic. .new poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1364 seconds | Archive
Created by Earl Grey of RPG-D