Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Brave Combination. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

The groupp just keeps getting bigger...
Vuanaunt
Posted: Dec 1 2010, 10:40 PM

Banned!

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

QUOTE (Milo @ Dec 1 2010, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (Kristof @ Nov 13 2009, 09:29 PM)
Part of me is suspicious that Sild is gradually sneaking an army in here so he can take over ;p
Hmm. Which side should I support...

...I don't know how you did it, but you posted so close to me, you appeared on the natural refresh that happens after you post.

(Psst... Pick our side.)
HaloKirby9
Posted: Dec 2 2010, 01:25 AM

Fairly Unimportant

Member No.: 108

Yo! I'm HaloKirby9, RL name Daniel. I too would like to one day be an artist of the webcomic variety although I don't believe that I'm anywhere near good enough to do so (yet.) I play some sports (really just soccer/futbol) although more for fun than anything else. Approximately 9/10th of the references that you make will go right over my head. I have more to say but I'm kind of lazy and I really should be doing my homework right now, so bye.

P.S. If you guys overthrow Kristof I call leader of the underground counter-revolutionaries.
Masterly
Posted: Dec 2 2010, 01:49 AM

Captain of the HMS Brave

Member No.: 91

We are at a dangerous stalemate at this moment. Dangerous in the sense that if we fully overthrow Kristof there will be no more comics. And then we'll have to slap together a subpar comic to take the place of AE and CRB.

And then the forums will die because of our awful webcomics. There might get some fans who are into the whole ironically bad thing though...

Yo, I'm Masterly and I am everything that the word itself entails. There isn't much to say about me except that I'm a forum regular, and that I'm pretty awesome.

In a Five Man Band I could reasonably be construed as The Lancer or The Smart Guy.
Milo
Posted: Dec 2 2010, 02:04 AM

Time Mage

Member No.: 110

Everyone wants to be the smart guy sad.gif
Masterly
Posted: Dec 2 2010, 02:36 AM

Captain of the HMS Brave

Member No.: 91

You can be The Smart Guy.
Sildraug
Posted: Dec 2 2010, 03:27 AM

Defensive Textual Siege Engineer

Member No.: 101

QUOTE (Vuanaunt @ Dec 2 2010, 02:40 AM)
QUOTE (Milo @ Dec 1 2010, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (Kristof @ Nov 13 2009, 09:29 PM)
Part of me is suspicious that Sild is gradually sneaking an army in here so he can take over ;p
Hmm. Which side should I support...

...I don't know how you did it, but you posted so close to me, you appeared on the natural refresh that happens after you post.

(Psst... Pick our side.)

I'd pick Kristof's side as well.

If any of my crew conducts a revolt to put me in power, I'd be against them. They'd be all, 'take control of these forums!' and I'd point them at my intro post and say 'DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WANT TO MUSCLE IN ON THESE GUYS!?'
christine
Posted: Dec 2 2010, 12:59 PM

disgust with civilization

Member No.: 5

welcome!
proto
Posted: Dec 2 2010, 09:12 PM

Lone Wolf

Member No.: 6

Spoilers: Christine overthrows the forum. :x
Sildraug
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 01:43 PM

Defensive Textual Siege Engineer

Member No.: 101

Hey, she's got as much backing as I do at this point, considering how many of the guys I talked into checking this out have been on here for one or two posts and then left.
Epsilon
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 02:54 PM

Forum King

Member No.: 97

QUOTE (proto @ Dec 3 2010, 01:12 AM)
Christine overthrew the forum. :x

Fixed
Lord_Shadow
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 06:05 PM

Definitely not an eldritch abomination.

Member No.: 93

And we never knew. (Also I helped but you're not supposed to know that.)

LONG OVERDUE WELCOMING: GO!!! Hello and welcome new person. I'm Lord_Shadow, no relation to Count_Happy. (Who isn't here so don't look for him.) I'm the resident fledgling eldritch abomination, intent on devouring reality and absorbing its energy so that I can have my dinner before I make it.

Perhaps the best thing to know about me is to never ever listen to anything I say. I have a habit of lying and generally just making stuff up for no reason. So, ignore me! And ignore that statement too!
Milo
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 06:58 PM

Time Mage

QUOTE (Lord_Shadow @ Dec 3 2010, 11:05 PM)
I have a habit of lying and generally just making stuff up for no reason.
I don't believe you.
Vuanaunt
Posted: Dec 3 2010, 08:04 PM

Banned!

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (Milo @ Dec 3 2010, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (Lord_Shadow @ Dec 3 2010, 11:05 PM)
I have a habit of lying and generally just making stuff up for no reason.
I don't believe you.

Oh yeah!? Well I don't believe you!

tongue.gif
cwd
Posted: May 8 2011, 07:25 AM

Protagonist

Member No.: 117

QUOTE (Sildraug @ Nov 13 2009, 05:33 PM)
I have at least one other friend who is being drawn to these forums because I told him of the PbP.

About the "starting a webcomic" business Dave mentioned--it's the same group that worked on that aforementioned game project that took a nosedive (in fact, it's a conversion of said game project to comic form, passing Ryuu's project in the opposite direction). That's not to say I think nothing will come of it, but I will be pleasantly surprised if we manage to keep our team coordinated enough to produce a reasonably scheduled comic. It's much more likely going to end up just being me and Zheamourth working on it at the end, like what happened with the game itself.

We'll see how much comes of it.
-shifty eyes-
Also pay no attention to any rising suspicions you may have of any covert subversive behaviors. I have no inclinations toward revolution. Nothing is going on whatsoever. Move along.

PBP? :0
What kind? Is it open for applications? I was just thinking about joining a new game.

And hi old member who joined! : )
Milo
Posted: May 8 2011, 12:40 PM

Time Mage

QUOTE (cwd @ May 8 2011, 12:25 PM)
PBP? :0
What kind? Is it open for applications? I was just thinking about joining a new game.
This isn't really the right place to discuss it, but the games subforum is here. It has subsubforums for D&D and freeform RP, but they both seem to be dead, with the last posts in 2010.

You could try to start something new and see if it catches on, I guess.

QUOTE (cwd @ May 8 2011, 12:25 PM)
And hi old member who joined! : )
Is he even still around?
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1232 seconds | Archive