zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Remember. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (18) « First ... 16 17 [18]  ( Go to first unread post )

Temporary Abr Thread
Keveak
  Posted: Nov 2 2010, 06:36 AM

Kobold hipster

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

QUOTE (The Gremlin @ Oct 26 2010, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (Mad Mask @ Oct 26 2010, 12:09 PM)
I actually made that picture before you were banned with some "clever" Photoshop-ry. :P

I can't promise anything.

EDIT: If you saw the Comic #13 on my database, it is not the actually finished product. My bloody perfectionism is making me remake it.

...not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm not about to get into a dispute with someone who's giving a pretty minor character a good goodbye.
Actually, a second good goodbye, counting that random kill. :P
Hmm.... *Goes back to database to spy* ;)

I am!

Bad Maddy! No cookies for you! :angry: :P

Where's this database you speak of? It's intruc-intra-I want to know!
-skimmer-
Posted: Nov 4 2010, 03:08 PM

Shapechanging one

Member No.: 45

QUOTE (Keveak @ Nov 2 2010, 06:36 AM)
Where's this database you speak of? It's intruc-intra-I want to know!

Enjoy B)

Also, the old #13 MM spoke of is no longer there because he already remade it and deleted it....BUT I still have the only single copy of the original #13 that was left, so I guess I can include it in extras section once its made....
Keveak
  Posted: Nov 4 2010, 03:38 PM

Kobold hipster

QUOTE (-skimmer- @ Nov 4 2010, 03:08 PM)
Enjoy B)

Also, the old #13 MM spoke of is no longer there because he already remade it and deleted it....BUT I still have the only single copy of the original #13 that was left, so I guess I can include it in extras section once its made....

Groovy O_o

Hi -Skimmer-! Now you're here could we interest you in the Pandas vs. Cuttlefish FFRPG? It has Kiwis! :P
-skimmer-
Posted: Nov 4 2010, 09:44 PM

Shapechanging one

QUOTE (Keveak @ Nov 4 2010, 03:38 PM)
Hi -skimmer-! Now you're here could we interest you in the Pandas vs. Cuttlefish FFRPG? It has Kiwis!  :P

I'm almost always here! :o

Honestly, I don't even know how to play that....So far I've found only this post, which I assume is not the actual game....
Keveak
  Posted: Nov 5 2010, 07:19 AM

Kobold hipster

QUOTE (-skimmer- @ Nov 4 2010, 09:44 PM)
I'm almost always here! :o

Honestly, I don't even know how to play that....So far I've found only this post, which I assume is not the actual game....

:D

The same way you play any FFRPG, you post some insane ramblings, character criticism, ideas, questions or cookie recipes about the game and once enough people are in and have made characters then we make an IC thread and start playing :)

So a lot like ABR, except that there's no flying salmon yet :P
-skimmer-
Posted: Nov 5 2010, 09:02 PM

Shapechanging one

QUOTE (Keveak @ Nov 5 2010, 07:19 AM)

The same way you play any FFRPG, you post some insane ramblings, character criticism, ideas, questions or cookie recipes about the game and once enough people are in and have made characters then we make an IC thread and start playing :)

So a lot like ABR, except that there's no flying salmon yet :P

So anyone can post anything there? (Sorry, never played any FFRPG over the internet, so I have not even the slightest idea how's this organized)
Also, what's enough people? No one besides us, MM and lying ever comes here....
Keveak
  Posted: Nov 5 2010, 10:52 PM

Kobold hipster

QUOTE (-skimmer- @ Nov 5 2010, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Keveak @ Nov 5 2010, 07:19 AM)

The same way you play any FFRPG, you post some insane ramblings, character criticism, ideas, questions or cookie recipes about the game and once enough people are in and have made characters then we make an IC thread and start playing  :)

So a lot like ABR, except that there's no flying salmon yet  :P

So anyone can post anything there? (Sorry, never played any FFRPG over the internet, so I have not even the slightest idea how's this organized)
Also, what's enough people? No one besides us, MM and lying ever comes here....

Most posts tend to be about the actual game but in theory they could be about anything from the flavour of jello pudding to the philosophical implications of a IC post :D

I don't know how many we need but if we can't find enough here then we just drag someone from ABR (or another FFRPG) over here, likely screaming :P
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Avatar Battle Royale | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (18) « First ... 16 17 [18] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0454 seconds · Archive