As announced recently in the Comic #124 discussion thread, this year Remember will be doing its first ever live event, Memory Loss Live! (MLL!)
The event will occur on December 22nd, at 7 PM (All times are GMT+0) and conclude early December 23rd.
The event will feature a live video feed to the front attic (Seen in all Memory Loss vidcasts post-#16) with creator Tim Maughan, creative consultant Becci Morgan, local geekadin
Chris, and resident loony-whatzit Gemma.
Spectators will be able to communicate with the attendants via the feed's live chat room.
Most notably, spectators can assign tasks and challenges to the attendants. This has phases:
- Proposal - The challenge is voiced in the chat room by the challenger(s).
- Acceptance - The attendants see the challenge and accept it. Indecent or inappropriate challenges will not be accepted.
- Pricing - The attendants assign a monetary value to the challenge ("£0" can be assigned)
- Payment - The price of the challenge is donated via the main site's Donate button with the message declaring it to be for the proposed challenge.
- Performance - The attendants perform the proposed challenge on camera.
This is intended to be a method of funding Remember's bandwidth for next year.
To see the main feed page for MLL!, see the following address (Include the exclamation mark):