TOGGLE SIDEBAR

• WELCOME
  • CBOX
  • UPDATES
  • LINKS
  • STAFF
  • RATING
WELCOME TO RAYVEN'S REIGN.
Rayven's Reign is an active fantasy roleplaying community geared to a slightly older audience. We are a very open community and we house a wide diversity of people, both in roleplaying capability and personalities. We are dedicated to giving the utmost creative freedom possible in a sensical, controlled and respectful environment in which writers of all walks can flourish under. We have no character limits and original content is most encouraged.
FREEFORM : EASY CHARACTER APPS : NO WORD COUNT
Warning:The c-box is aimed at a mature audience; it can contain potentially offensive content. The c-box is guest friendly. Read the CBOX RULES before posting.

V O T E !
R A T I N G !
Top RP Sites

add reply.
new topic.
new poll.

Incidious Candy!, Conspiracy in the Kingdom of Sugar?
Alchemist
Posted: Oct 23 2011, 05:00 PM

Satan Take The Wheel
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 223

So some children knocked at my door and advised me they were selling candy for their bookfair at school. Aside from the fact that they did not want me to buy books, and my inherent sense there was a trap involved, I opened the door.

So I purchased two airhead cherry taffy (alas, my only weakness) strips.

I examined the foil and saw no tampering. I examined each bar quite carefully. the second bar was unadulterated cherry taffy, but the first one had tiny, purple bits in it. I of course did not consume the purple bits, and I am no the worse for ware for it, but it is still odd.

What say you to this?

--------------------
Ketic
Posted: Oct 23 2011, 05:01 PM

Group Icon

Group: Former Staff
Member No.: 133

o.O Err... Its just candy.

I mean! Evil children! They are trying to poison you and poison your mind if the poisoning fails! Don't eat it don't eat it!!!!!

This post has been edited by Ketic on Oct 25 2011, 01:27 AM

--------------------
NarRaay
Posted: Nov 5 2011, 10:35 PM

Life Sucks, I'll Survive... >:3
Group Icon

Group: Former Staff
Member No.: 228

<.<....>.> eat ittttt... eaaaaat eeeeeeeeet.... poison is a conspiracy! eat it and you'll see! -hides a bag labelled 'poison' that has purple bits in it- tch...poison? nawwwh

--------------------
user posted image
Kiara Renee Stone : Nar Ra`ay Nawahase : Hazel Blackthorn : Layla : Desdemona Asphodel : Kasumi Rin : Shiori Rin : Alisson Friday : Jessica Brightside : The Shaddox Girls : Soniadore Wolf : Maeve Shaddox : Nicholas Rioulou : Ekaterina Quinn : Ashley Cartron : Circe Harwood : Kale Wickham :Evangeline : Colton Montclair : Pirteӓ Schatterherzen

Another day's come, Another day's past. The only problem is, The good one's never last. Yet survive and conquer, we will move on. Continue to love, and we will grow strong. ~Narra
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

options.
add reply.
new topic.
new poll.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1029 seconds | Archive
Rayven's Reign 2007 - 2013
All rights reserved by the owner of Rayven's Reign and it's members.
Skin by novia of rcr and shadowplay; toggle & tabs courtesy of kismet.
Listed At:
RPG-D