WOLVES HUMANAS SLED TEAMS UNOWNED DOGS

12/09/2011 The Official Relaunch is this weekend! Welcome visitors, new members, and returning members! If you have any questions or need any help our friendly worker bees will be happy to assist you!
11/28/2011 Welcome to Ragnarok! Please come look around and enjoy your time here! We will be relaunching soon.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Ragnarok. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNew Poll

Yukon Quest 2007
Lled
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 11:15 AM

Pilot/Guide/Misc
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 50

Well it's that time of year again. The time of year why I go completely ga ga over the Yukon Quest. I'll get there one of these days. Even if it's only as a volunteer or a handler, I'll get there.

I'll be following the Quest closely again this year and will try to keep my obsession confined to this thread. So if you're a mushing junkie like me, feel free to join me. I'd love the company :)

user posted image

The official Yukon Quest website can be found here:
www.yukonquest.org

And here's some information on the 2007 mushers:
Musher Profiles

--------------------
user posted image

Rarnarok
Lled
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 10:23 AM

Pilot/Guide/Misc
Group Icon

The Quest starts in two and a half hours. Looks like most of the veterans are starting later in the pack. Pity. It'll mean they'll have less time at the layover. Here's this year's line up.

1. Richie Beattie
2. Mike Jayne
3. Brent Sass
4. William Kleedehn
5. Aaron Burmeister
6. Bob McAlpin
7. Benedikt Beisch
8. Tom Benson
9. Dave Dalton
10. Peter Ledwidge
11. Michelle Phillips
12. Lance Mackey
13. Regina Wycoff
14. Kelly Griffin
15. Catherine Pinard
16. Greg Parvin
17. Hans Gatt
18. Frank Turner
19. Hugh Neff
20. J.T. Hessert
21. Kyla Boivin
22. Sebastian Schnuelle
23. Gerry Willomitzer
24. Kiara Adams
25. Russ Bybee
26. William Hanes
27. Yuka Honda
28. John Schandelmeier

--------------------
user posted image

Rarnarok
Lled
Posted: Feb 20 2007, 04:34 PM

Pilot/Guide/Misc
Group Icon

Well, I checked the site just a while ago and it said Mackey had passed the North Pole Check point. That means he's probably going to win his third Quest in a row. Hanns Gatt is close on his tail and he's won three in a row before too. Hanns is the only one so far to do that. BUT if Mackey wins, he'll be making two records. Unless it takes him another day to finish (probably he's already made it in an it just hasn't been posted yet) he'll break Frank Turner's record for fasted win. Turner scratched in Dawson (?) for the health of his dogs. His leader had a shoulder injury. So I'll probably be back in a few hours with the verdict. I have to go to Guides right now.

--------------------
user posted image

Rarnarok
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5841 seconds | Archive

AFFILIATE
Cybertron's Core