Affiliates should not just be a trading of links here and there; but instead an <i>affiliated</I> group of games who have something to offer each other by linking together. We will not accept your request for affiliation if the membership of your board is not of the quality or type that we would like to have on our board; and likewise. Each board should get something out of said affiliation -- traffic and members. If we don't want your members, we have no reason to link with you; and if you don't want our members, why would you want to link with us? Possible affiliates will be closely scrutinized, both for appearance and content and behavior of the players present on your board.<BR><BR>
· Your board should be well organized and pleasing to look at.<BR>
· Your board should not allow the use of 'wolfspeak' terms; e.g. tassel, auds/audicles, femora, ect.<BR>
· Your board should be established and active.<BR>
· Your affiliate button should be 88x31 and hosted on your own server. If you direct link our button, we direct link yours.<BR>
· Your affiliate button should be well designed. We consider our board to be very aesthetically pleasing, we aren't going to go sticking up ugly buttons on it.<BR>
· You do NOT have to have our link up before we agree to affiliate with you -- only after an affiliation agreement is decided should you have to put our button up.
We have the right to turn down any affiliation for any reason.
<a href="http://s15.invisionfree.com/Ragnarokr" target="new"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Musher/RagnarokI.jpg" border="0" alt="Ragnarok"></a>
<a href="http://s15.invisionfree.com/Ragnarokr" target="new"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Musher/RagnarokII.jpg" border="0" alt="Ragnarok"></a>