|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Rag Tag Fleet. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
They Look and Feel Human.
Some are programmed to think they are Human.
There are many copies.
And they have a Plan.
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 05:45 PM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 25-January 06
- 4,000 years ago: The Thirteenth Tribe leaves Kobol for Earth
- 3,600 years ago: The time of Pythia
- 2,000 years ago: The Great Exodus from Kobol, the remaining Twelve Tribes leave the home of the Gods
- 2,000 to 52 years ago: The rise of the Twelve Colonies. The tribes found homes on the new worlds, formed their own governments & cultures
- 55 years ago: The first Cylon was constructed to ease life for the Colonists
- 52 years ago:
* The Articles of Colonization are signed
- 41 years ago: William Adama begins his service in the Colonial Fleet as a Viper pilot
- 40 years ago: Armistice ends the Cylon War; Cylons leave the Colonies
- 34 years ago: William Adama, along with many members of Colonial Fleet, are furloughed in a major scale back of the military
- 20 years ago:
* William Adama and Saul Tigh first meet
* Tom Zarek imprisoned for blowing up a government building on Sagittaron
- 11 years ago: Laura Roslin begins her career in politics
- 2 years ago:
* Sharon Valerii begins service aboard Galactica
* Zak Adama dies in a flight school accident
* Lt. Kara Thrace is re-assigned from Flight Instructor to the Galactica
- Five Days ago:
* Roslin is diagnosed with inoperable breast cancer
* Galactica is decommissioned
* The Twelve Colonies are heavily bombarded by nuclear bombs
* Picon Fleet Headquarters is destroyed
* Galactica's last Viper Mark VII squadron is destroyed
* A Colonial battle near Virgon ends with the total loss of the remaining Colonial Fleet
* As the 41 people ahead of her in the line of succession are dead or missing, the Secretary of Education, Laura Roslin, is sworn in as President of the Colonies
* Roslin gathers stranded ships around the vicinity of Caprica, FTL ships join the caravan; sublight passengers are transferred over to FTL capable ships
* Commander Adama assumes overall Fleet command and orders regroup at Ragnar Anchorage
* Roslin's caravan survives two Cylon attacks and meets at Ragnar
* Roslin & Adam decide to leave the Colonies. Galactica changes from battle stance to civilian protection & escort for the civilian fleet
* Commander Adama announces his intention to find Earth
* The fleet is pursued by the Cylons