Flights & Hatchings
- Queenchasing is a bannable offense at Peregrine. If you throw a fit because you did not get the shiny you wanted, you get ONE WARNING. Throwing fits isn't acceptable behavior in anyone.
- Impressions will be determined by dragon/rider compatibility first, overall activity/quality of RP second, and gender/sexuality last. We want everyone to get a dragon that they will enjoy playing, and we don't consider greens/blues/any color to be a 'punishment' for not being 'good enough' or 'active enough'. If you make a profile and never post, however, your chances of getting a dragon are lowered.
- Flights for greens and tanzanites do not require admin approval. If your fighter is an adult and hasn't Risen in a while, go ahead and hold that Flight however you see fit! Just don't spam the boards with it.
- Flights for golds, pearls, and garnets DO require admin approval. Owners of the clutcher will be permitted to choose who wins their flight - though if they want to consult with us, or leave it up to random chance, they are welcome to do so! But please don't go starting up goldflights without warning.
- Players of PC queens will be allowed (and encouraged!) to assist in the theme decision and clutchwriting for their dragon's progeny. But it will be up to the admins to decide to whom those dragonets go.
- This should go without saying, but... Know when to fade to black. No one wants to see that.
- If you wanna hold a firelizard flight (or just breed two 'lizards), just let us know! We'll tell you if it's okay at that time, and if not, we'll tell you when a good time would be.
- If the mother of a firelizard clutch is a green, we'll flip a coin and see if her clutch is recovered or not. If she's a gold, you keep the clutch. It's up to the parents to decide what to do with the eggs: you can give them to friends, give them out as prizes in a game, or give them to us to distribute. No matter what, you can only keep one egg from a clutch your firelizard produced, whether he sired or she laid it.
- No matter what you decide to do with your firelizard eggs, we'll decide the number of eggs (randomized; 1-5 for greens and 3-8 for queens) and number of each colour per clutch. You have a 1 in 4 chance of a gold egg in bronze-sired queen clutches.