DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

REPLY   NEW TOPIC   NEW POLL   

my Bairns.... my grief, Tag: Adrian, Bethany and Carver Hawke
Leandra Amell Hawke
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 05:37 PM

Group: OFFLINE
Member No.: 227

30 Kingsway 9:27 Dragon

The sun just started to rise. The people of Lothering were starting to wake up, but not Leandra, she hadn't slept much in the last couple of days. Leandra sat in her room. It had been a few weeks since the love of her life died. She tried to keep it together for her children, but there were days where it was impossible. Tears stained her pale cheeks as she felt the loss of her husband yet again.

the sounds of the fire popping and cracking in the fireplace broke though her thoughts. Slowly moving to her feet, she shuffled over to tend to it. She gazed at the fire, remembering the life in Malcolm's eyes. The fire that attracted her to him in the first place. The same fire she realized existed somehow in all of her children in one way or another.

She drifted back to the chair, sitting on the edge. Even after all these years on the run with Malcolm, her noble training was still ingrained on her, as was seen with her sitting on the edge of her chair, legs crossed at the ankle and tucked under the edge of the chair. Her hands, daintily folded, rested on her knees. Her head bowed, her loose hair fell, veiling her face. she brought her hands up to her face as tears stung her eyes again. quiet sobs shook her shoulders and waked though her entire frame.

"Malcolm, how do I go on? How do I do this alone?" she repeated over and over again. She didn't realize the door to her room was open a crack and that all three of her children were awake.

Grief at it's finest.
Grief affects everyone, but shows differently in everyone.
Grief, the great destroyer of people.
Leandra seemed to be its latest victim.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS REPLY   NEW TOPIC   NEW POLL   

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2277 seconds | Archive