It looks cool, but there are quite a few things that seem wrong with the game.
1) "Werewolf" Sonic? It almost seems like they're trying to rip off something like Twilight Princess! Plus, it appears that "Were-Sonic" has fighting controls rather than pure speed; as if they just turned him into Knuckles but hairier (Just like a certain someone I know...).
2) Health bars? Combat system? No super speed? No, you don't do that with Sonic! NO, NO, NO!!!
3) Oh boy, full motion controls for the Wii... I get to play like an epileptic having a seizure on yet another game. It better be nothing like Sonic: Secret Rings.
Other than that, it does seem to have some good traits:
1) It seemed like there was a part where it went back to the old side-scroller style, which is awesome.
2) New developers that are listening to the fans should make this one hell of an awesome game. They appear to have put alot of effort into the game.
3) Beautifully crafted enviornments! I swear they look real in the trailer. Plus they kinda returned Sonic to a more cartoony feel and look, so the two components go well together.
4) BOWLING FOR SOUP!!! Alriiiiiiight!
So, I do plan to get the game one way or another, and I can't wait.