Skin created by Red of IFSkinZone

Welcome to Nialldubh. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Making the Forum More Structured!, So it looks like a Conan RPG Tome!
Nialldubh
Posted: May 24 2012, 11:48 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Structure of forum

He busily scurried about his hidden laboratory, pressing buttons and pulling levers! He flicked through vast, thick volumes of lore to find the perfect spell, the perfect skill to make his creation work, he muttered, sang, danced about in devilish glee when something went right and spoke in strange unspeakable language (created by Demons) when something failed. He was Game Master and his life was HELL!!!

I posted earlier about removing some posts and placing them in the new forum I created called "Forum of Comments!"

This is to allow when reading through each Forum for good ideas that folks have had, not started reading their suggestions of ideas. So some of the posts have been cut, copied, hack to death and what is left made into a new feat or Manoeuvre, etc!

So just so you know, there is nothing wrong with the forum and it working good enough, except I cannot merge posts (I can now) even though I given myself permission to do so, one day I asks the "Powers that Be!' (sorted it myself) how that works as I believe it broke as all the other options work!

So all revised comments and general conclusion to problems with be place along side the thank you messages and other stuff, except abuse which will be incinerated from this forum!

Click Here:

Nialldubh
Posted: Aug 6 2012, 06:25 PM

Administrator

Just a short note to tell that I having a slight rest from working at this Conan RPG Site, but have plans for future in adding more interesting stuff to these Forums. I will not tell you what is planned for future as it not fun waiting for stuff and never getting it, but as I imagine this as a place that going to continue on for years, if not eternity and there no need to rush anything! smile.gif
Nialldubh
Posted: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 PM

Administrator

New Progress

"Work, work, work....!"

There are many things happening within Thurian Continent as stated in other Posts, in other forums within this Thurian Site, but I plan to make this my new "Comment Forum," just to mention progress of Site/Forums and what is going to occur in future or why things might look like it stopped!

1: Spellbook of Skelos: Progressing great, but I adding Sorcery Styles that not have many spells in them. But soon I be getting to Necromancy and my greatest dread. Sure it will get done, that not the issue. It just it may take weeks or months, so a slow progress as it be knoweth that it got 48 spells and I only copied 9 of them at present and hmm, it a groan!

2: Is a hidden secret that no mortal should know of..., Naw (joke), What is 2? Ah, I only have Curses (20/31) and Hypnotism (14/33) copied from Conan the Roleplaying Game, rest not done: Which are: Nature Magic (4/26), Necromancy (9/48), Oriental Magic (0/23), Prestidigitation (0/14) and Summonings (2/25).

I created a Files called Archives of Skelos which I place every spell in from the other sourcebooks, cataloguing them into Sorcery Styles for easy access. So note Brackets above; the first number is now many I copied (to this date) and the last number is how many there is in total (if they not grow, as I see a possible spell as I read them or create a Greater spells from those that are from the original spells).

more News later...
Nialldubh
Posted: Aug 12 2013, 11:32 AM

Administrator

At Present Summer 2013

"With the wind in your hair!"

Thought I leave a short note to explain what I doing at the present. It is summer and hot and tiring (I constantly say, "winter is best time to work at my Forum," and think I just realise myself how correct it is).

So, I out and about working in garden, going walks in the parks of Glasgow with my old Grandmother (94 years, and Mother, who is 71 years) trying to make her life comfortable for them and still exciting. This pushing her in a wheelchair, even if she is under 7 stone in weight, still ruptured by muscles around my spinal column and is no fun. Guess we get older as we watch others getting old, we just not truly see that we are getting older also! smile.gif (I getting to be 48 soon and being near 50 with my beard turning nearly completely grey makes me think of serious stuff like family and making them happy (also not leaving me out of this theory as I love my Conan Game).

Also join another PbP in last month based on "The One Ring," in the Middle-Earth world. It my only other PbP, other that the ones I do in this site and I greatly enjoy The Lord of the Rings.

So, also, plans to move home. Hmm, how does this affect me, I actually feel good about it, but it has the odd problem, but not as bad I would expect. Still will not happen till early next year, but moving my stuff out of this abode bit by bit back to my family house, if two little old ladies is a family, clan comes first in my world.

Still once my computers are moved, I can start work with my normal effort, again, Their house is more peaceful than one I in a present and I spend most of my time there, but without my computers, work I could do, is not getting done and will probably get by broadband convert to that house in the being of this coming winter.

So, that is it, thought I explain my plans and that without a doubt I will be return with vigour to finish work in my "Scrolls of Skelos," thread, which is my most important agenda at present for this site, amongst other things, my other interest for example is Pentagrams, much like 1st Edition "Stormbringer," rules from Chaosium to create a more complexed Demon Summoning process.

So, happy trekking my Thurian Wanders and "CROM!"

Nialldubh
Posted: Nov 8 2013, 12:40 PM

Administrator

Slight error worth making note of

I had believed they had removed "Fighting on the Run," rule, but it still in 2nd Edition, feel slightly awkward, but slight error will occur in transmission, Cause I not perfect (yet), but working at it! smile.gif

Still I edited a post concerning the rule Here:

I notice I giving reasons why I absent in summer and it not easy this Autumn/Winter as I slowly moving house, but still believe Winter is best time for working on Thurian Continent. Still, I obviously here doing PbPs and will return later to continue working at the various projects within Thurian!
Nialldubh
Posted: Mar 22 2014, 05:42 PM

Administrator

The End is usually the beginning of something else, Yeah right

"The Power of inviciblity!"

Back to work, been a bit of a slow choir getting stuff orginized here, normal life, and other concerns.

Still as expected, I have started again with Spell Lists within the 'Scrolls of Skelos,' and Prestidigitation is now complete, adding an extra spell (more spliting one spell into two and creating a Greater version), and commencing working on Curses, which should appear in a few days!

Not much else to communicate, except the Thurian Continent Forum is still growing, and it good to get back to working at it again!

- The Elder Towers
Nialldubh
Posted: Mar 24 2014, 02:25 AM

Administrator

Touch of Madness

"What are thee, who seek to enter my mind and plague me, probably Google Chrome!"

I have started to notice strange effects in forums, my BBcodes are being scrambled, I not sure why it can do this to stuff permanently posted, but it is!

Stupid ? marks, upside down, etc plague the scripts and I believe I would have to go through the 5,000+ post to make sure each one is fine. I can only image that these clever folks, just trying to help, will delete the whole forum one day, and go oops!

But, calm is the word and I am most assuringly attempting to stay calm!

Still, "Curses," done, with not much problems, except the few changes I have added.

It late here in Scotland and I need a REST, Mentally (Calm!!!) and physically, BASTARD!!! no fine, calm, at peace with myself!!

Wheew, guess as part of nature, one is not meant to be calm when something ANNOYS YA!!!

Goodnight!

Edit: Hypnotism (14/33), Nature Magic (4/26), Necromancy (9/48), Oriental Magic (0/23) and Summonings (2/25).

Nialldubh
Posted: Apr 9 2014, 11:29 AM

Administrator

Continuum

Will continue later with spells, I do feel a lack of enthusiasm as this this forum is constantly being disrupted! But will keep trying to endure!

Nature Magic (4/26), Necromancy (9/48), Oriental Magic (0/23) and Summonings (2/25).

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2233 seconds | Archive