Well, I had a few problems with this Culture in pass, thinking I read the name some where and now have never seen it again. Probably dreamt it. :)
So here it is with some modifications from the Hyboria's Fiercest; Page 20, Khitan Barbarian, I give you the new and improved.......
Description:They are yellow-skinned and black haired, slanted eyes and wear next to nothing, except the odd loincloth, grass woven garments, bones and braided vines.
Culture: They live in the trackless jungles or dank swamps of Khitai. They are believed to be cannibals by most Khitans, certainly the food they eat is a best questionable! The Tai Savage cover themselves in mud to ward off the insects and mosquitoes.
Names: Names will be guttural, short or stretch out with stretching overtones: (Males) Aka-abatta, Grat, Scoryita, Skarata, Skirata, Yombo, Zyg-yharhu; (Females) Ahlot, Far-nyi, Gayya, Yum.
Religion: They adhere to unusual Gods, venerating serpents, insects and reptiles as manifestations of divine will.
Cultural Features: All the following a features of the Tai Savage.
* Bonus Feat At 1st level, a Tai Savage gain the Great Fortitude Feat for free when they are created due to their inherent ability to endure disease brewed in the swamp regions.
* +2 racial bonus to all Hide checks: The Tai Savage is a master of disappearing into any place they can find close by. Attacking from hiding or spy on strangers if their domain is threaten, is their normal tactics.
* +2 circumstance bonus to all Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Survival and Spot made in Swamps or thick forests. The Tai Savage instincts of adaptation to his home environment has allow them to use it resources to better live their lives.
* -2 Penalty to save against Hypnotism of any kind: This is for Cultural reasons. The folks of the East have a long traditions of tales and superstitions of the power of hypnotism and the Tai Savage is no better and has a great fear of this particular power!
* Illiterate: Tai Savages begin play without the ability to read and write, unless they choose to spend two skill points to become literate.
Background Skills: Hide, Knowledge (Local: Jungles and Swamps of Khitai), Profession (Boatman) and Survival.
Favoured Class: Barbarian.
Prohibited Class: Bandit, Borderer, Martial Disciple, Noble, Noble Cavalry, Nomad, Mercenary, Minstrel, Pikeman, Pirate, Scholar, Soldier, Temptress, Thief.
Automatic Languages: Taivian (Related Languages: none).
Bonus Language: Khitan. (Restricted by there location, the Tai Savage does not start with any more bonus languages, unless they have some extra languages chosen with Intelligence points).