Red Alert created by SyringeX of the IF Skin Zone

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to People With Narcolepsy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ADD REPLY][NEW TOPIC][NEW POLL]

So tired, But I can't sleep
Toph4er
Posted: Feb 23 2008, 02:37 AM

I'm half awake, I swear!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's 2:30 am right now, I'm tired as heck and I can't sleep. I have a freaking cough that has kept me up four nights now. Well last night (Thurs night) I did sleep, but Tues and Wed I didn't and tonight ain't lookin' good either. Vicks tissues are amazing, but they still arn't cutting it. And I cant look at the screen (too bright) so sorry for typos, between that and my exhaustion...

Chris"Toph4er"
^
sam.toombs
Posted: Feb 25 2008, 01:45 AM

Can't Sleep Cuz I'm Always Here

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 37

try 'sudafed' nasal spray - i don't know what the American equivalent of that is so look it up - poor toph, not being able to sleep - you must feel really bad by now

i stayed over at a friends the other day and couldn't sleep - i felt so bad the day after, so i have no idea how you are managing 4 days of it

hope you get better soon
Sam
^
sleeping beauty
Posted: Feb 25 2008, 07:08 PM

Group: Respected Adviser
Member No.: 39

Have you asked the doctor to prescribe something for it? Codeine tablets help mine more than anything. But I rarely take any, because they put me to sleep, which wouldn't be a bad thing if it's keeping you awake.
^
Toph4er
Posted: Feb 25 2008, 11:14 PM

I'm half awake, I swear!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm feeling better and thanks for the support...still didn't fall asleep till after 3 last night but its better than 6!

Unfortunately nasal sprays give me nosebleeds, I am VERY prone to them, though we do have Sudafed tongue.gif. I'm just taking Mucinex with their horse pill sized tablets spaz.png. Seriously, 1200mg in a single pill. Works though happy.gif. And if you recall, anything that's supposed to induce sleep does the opposite it seems...I'd take Benadryl all day long if it wasn't, ya know, intoxicating and such (*Thinks of the movie Hitch*). Plus I think Codeine might be a tad strong for my lil' cold. Then with the Clomipramine I take I can't take any NSAID meds like Aleve for a headache...but dammit Head On works when it's applied directly to the forehead...

La De Da

Chris"Toph4er"
^
sleeping beauty
Posted: Feb 26 2008, 08:33 PM

Group: Respected Adviser
Member No.: 39

I wish Head On worked for me.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

[Topic Options] [ADD REPLY][NEW TOPIC][NEW POLL]

Rank Color Legend
|Admin| |Moderator| |Respected Advisor| |Member|

Please note that this website is only intended to give non-expert advice. Consult your doctor before changing, beginning, or stopping any treatment plan(s). We are not to be held responsible for any invalid information presented on this website. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me at toph4er@teamidesign.com

ŠPeople With Narcolepsy 2006-2008 All rights reserved.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0908 seconds | Archive