Red Alert created by SyringeX of the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to People With Narcolepsy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ADD REPLY][NEW TOPIC][NEW POLL]

My Challenge to You
Toph4er
  Posted: Sep 12 2007, 07:23 PM

I'm half awake, I swear!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I think it would be neat if each of us wrote an essay on narcolepsy, whatever aspect you choose. You can add it here for simplicity. My suggestion is to write it up in Word or something similar and then copy+paste it into a reply. Accurate or not, let's see what you got. You can look at my example long ago here. Now, this ain't English class so to anywhere but here with the form if you want, but do try to keep some kind of organization. It can't be hard, I've seen how much you all can write here, some of us have written books practically. This can contribute to the narcolepsy project I suggested a good time back. Don't worry, no length, grades, deadline, or font pickiness.

So, what ya got?
Chris"Toph4er"
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

[Topic Options] [ADD REPLY][NEW TOPIC][NEW POLL]

Rank Color Legend
|Admin| |Moderator| |Respected Advisor| |Member|

Please note that this website is only intended to give non-expert advice. Consult your doctor before changing, beginning, or stopping any treatment plan(s). We are not to be held responsible for any invalid information presented on this website. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me at toph4er@teamidesign.com

ŠPeople With Narcolepsy 2006-2008 All rights reserved.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0515 seconds | Archive