Red Alert created by SyringeX of the IF Skin Zone

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to People With Narcolepsy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[ADD REPLY][NEW TOPIC][NEW POLL]

Americans with Disabilities Act, Outline of your rights
JenniferC
  Posted: Feb 28 2006, 06:44 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Some one had told me about the different rights you have when you are living with disablities. Under the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) narcolepsy is conciderd a disability and this link will give you a better idea of your rights regarding work, school and trasportation, You have more rights than you would think!

http://www.uic.edu/depts/cnr/disabilty_accomodation.htm

This link will give you alot of information about your rights. This information gave me the ability to return to work and function in every day life. This act also entitles me to transportation to work available to me 6 days aweek and for a every cheap fare.

I hope this is helpful to everyone who reads it!!!!!
^
Toph4er
Posted: Feb 28 2006, 01:31 PM

I'm half awake, I swear!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

thats pretty cool, glad you could share that, ill add the link to the site right now under American Disabilities Act
^
marjanice
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 01:56 AM

Member No.: 51

i tried the link - it doesn't work. could you please check it to see if every word and symbol are correct?

thanks - marjanice
^
Toph4er
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 10:48 PM

I'm half awake, I swear!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hmm, thankyou for pointing that out. It doesn't look anything like the page it was on before! If someone can find it I will be very appriciative
^
kessenj
Posted: Aug 22 2013, 06:24 AM

Member No.: 575

I think this is the article, it seems to have been moved slightly.
http://www.uic.edu/nursing/CNSHR/NewFiles/ADA.html
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

[Topic Options] [ADD REPLY][NEW TOPIC][NEW POLL]

Rank Color Legend
|Admin| |Moderator| |Respected Advisor| |Member|

Please note that this website is only intended to give non-expert advice. Consult your doctor before changing, beginning, or stopping any treatment plan(s). We are not to be held responsible for any invalid information presented on this website. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me at toph4er@teamidesign.com

ŠPeople With Narcolepsy 2006-2008 All rights reserved.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0863 seconds | Archive