This skin was created by .AF of the IF Skin Zone

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Nj Pathfinders. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

PCP 6/16/12
Doom Crow
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 03:22 PM

Shinigami

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

What do you think the climate is REALLY like in the Stolen Lands, without any outside or magical influence??

Reward: Restore 1 Hero Point.

Synergy: Receive a pet of your choosing!! (All creatures listed below are from in the Pathfinder database)

Choice of:

Dweomercat
Arbiter
Brownie
Zoog
Severed Head
Nuglub Gremlin
Faerie Dragon

Not that a pet with too far of an alignment from your character (two steps) probably wouldn't like you very much.
materous85
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 03:28 PM

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

My father has always speculated that the climate would be rather pleasant, being surrounded by mountains and having some nice rivers flow through, it would a rather temperate climate. Other than over by the slough, where it is swampy and full of insects, the forests would be rather pleasant to be in, a nice breeze blowing through on a warm summer day. Ahh yes, it would be warm too, not too warm though, but much warmer than it is right now. We wouldn't have to carry around these damn winter clothes or worry about endure elements much.
Lauren
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 04:38 PM

Aperture Scientist

Member No.: 2

Because there are swamps nearby and plenty of rivers, we are located on a floodplain or an old lake basin. These conditions require a decent amount of yearly rainfall, but certainly not the amount brought on by the cloud kingdom. With a mountain range to the east and very large lake to the north, I suspect a humid continental climate with large seasonal differences. The summers would be humid, but mild and the winters severe.
Darian Windson
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 06:12 PM

Noob

Member No.: 17

our stolen lands would still be rather cold and windy however we would see more rain and less snow. i imagine it would be much like the weather i experienced in my travels at similar latitudes.
baronbloodbath
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 08:57 PM

Dark, Mysterious Stranger

Member No.: 6

The climes of this area are as cold and bleak as those of the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. However, the summers are longer and warmer, I would imagine. I've only been through this area once before, so I cannot remember the weather patterns of the region.
Jenn
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 08:58 PM

General Issima

Member No.: 14

From Grant:

I believe that the climate would be cold to temperate (like northern Europe). Winters would be cold, but no bellow zero while summers don't peak above 80.
Jenn
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 10:01 PM

General Issima

Member No.: 14

I believe that the climates in the greater area FU area would be fairly moderate with warm, pleasant summers and mild winters. Of course there could be some variation in some of the more distant City-states, with the possibility of an extreme season here or there.

Regardless the true climate, it'd be far better than frigid and rainy!
baronbloodbath
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 10:31 PM

Dark, Mysterious Stranger

Member No.: 6

By Korzair:

Warmer than it is now.
P huh.gif
Lauren
Posted: Jun 16 2012, 10:45 PM

Aperture Scientist

Member No.: 2

From Nerle: 60's to 70's in the summer and in the 0-40 degree range in the winter. Rain 20% of the time in spring-summer and snow 30% of the time in the winter. Moderate humidity in the summer.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1378 seconds | Archive