Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Hello and welcome to MVBRUMBYBRAT.CO.UK. We are forum dedicated to the Subaru pickup that was sold around the world as the MV, BRUMBY or BRAT .If you own or are just interested in these great little trucks then this is the place for you ! IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS AS A "GUEST" YOU WILL NOT SEE ALL WE HAVE TO OFFER But we hope you will like what you see and will consider joining us...
If you are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

1991 Subaru Brat Bull Bar and Roll Bar, Wanted for restoration project.
Paul71
Posted: Aug 19 2012, 07:39 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

Does anyone have or know where I can get hold of a bull bar and a roll bar for the back. They don't seem to come up very often. Would appreciate any info. Willing to pay cash and collect within reason!or cover postage.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Paul71
scoobypete
Posted: Aug 20 2012, 08:26 PM

GL

Member No.: 19

Hi mate,

ive got a black wraparound one with headlamp guards,could probably do with a repaint but all solid as far as i can remember,yours for 40 quid?

let me know if u want piccies,am located in stroud,glos

Pete
Paul71
Posted: Aug 20 2012, 08:42 PM

QUOTE (scoobypete @ Aug 20 2012, 08:26 PM)
Hi mate,

ive got a black wraparound one with headlamp guards,could probably do with a repaint but all solid as far as i can remember,yours for 40 quid?

Pete

Great. Could you send some pics please. Interested but need to see first.
Many thanks
Paul
Scoobydo
Posted: Aug 21 2012, 09:17 AM

GLF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 13

Hi - I will be looking at the possible manufacture of rear bed roll bars shortly.
I have an original fixed into a project vehicle I have here - the vehicle its in is shortly to be moved - so when I pull it out of the unit I can get to the Roll bar and it will be drawn up.
The last one on ebay (used of course) sold for about 250 (I know the buyer and he told me what he had paid) I should imagine that a new build one will be at least this amount.
If you are interested please get in touch and I can keep you informed. ;)
Paul71
Posted: Aug 21 2012, 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Scoobydo @ Aug 21 2012, 09:17 AM)
Hi - I will be looking at the possible manufacture of rear bed roll bars shortly.
I have an original fixed into a project vehicle I have here - the vehicle its in is shortly to be moved - so when I pull it out of the unit I can get to the Roll bar and it will be drawn up.
The last one on ebay (used of course) sold for about 250 (I know the buyer and he told me what he had paid) I should imagine that a new build one will be at least this amount.
If you are interested please get in touch and I can keep you informed. ;)

Hi and thanks for your response. Would prefer an used one rather than new, so if you hear of a second hand one would be interested.
Many thanks
Paul
scoobypete
Posted: Aug 21 2012, 05:20 PM

GL

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Paul71 @ Aug 20 2012, 08:42 PM)
Hi mate,

Pete

Many thanks
Paul

As requested

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

Paul71
Posted: Aug 21 2012, 06:00 PM

QUOTE (scoobypete @ Aug 21 2012, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (Paul71 @ Aug 20 2012, 08:42 PM)
Hi mate,

Pete

Many thanks
Paul

As requested

(Posted Image)

(Posted Image)

Can you send an address so we can work out whether cheaper to travel to you or pay postage. Many thanks, Paul
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Wanted - Vehicles | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2016 seconds | Archive