zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Hello and welcome to MVBRUMBYBRAT.CO.UK. We are forum dedicated to the Subaru pickup that was sold around the world as the MV, BRUMBY or BRAT .If you own or are just interested in these great little trucks then this is the place for you ! IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS AS A "GUEST" YOU WILL NOT SEE ALL WE HAVE TO OFFER But we hope you will like what you see and will consider joining us...
If you are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Red MV seen
TechnicianJack
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:27 PM

GLF

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

While trying to get to work, I got stuck in a traffic jam, as the road was flooded and the fire brigade was pumping the water away. I decided to turn round, and use the back roads, but they were flooded more than the main road! My car could not go through the deep water, but the water didn't stop a red K reg pickup from coming the other way!
Scoobydo
Posted: May 4 2012, 10:36 PM

GLF

Group: Admin
Member No.: 13

QUOTE (TechnicianJack @ May 4 2012, 04:27 PM)
While trying to get to work, I got stuck in a traffic jam, as the road was flooded and the fire brigade was pumping the water away. I decided to turn round, and use the back roads, but they were flooded more than the main road! My car could not go through the deep water, but the water didn't stop a red K reg pickup from coming the other way!

It wasn't me :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Spotted | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0509 seconds | Archive