Transparent

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Music Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Music Room E-Mail

¿Qué hago yo? - Ha Ash, Spanish song
Klober
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 12:36 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Hello!
I love this song because the letter is beautiful... and I love it ^^ My version isn't very cool, but I really hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUhXZE4UHDo
If you doesn't know spanish, maybe the song isn't beautiful for you, but... Maybe a day I translate it in English, or maybe there is a translation on Internet. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
Byebee!

--------------------
Sorry for my English~
Kosuzu
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 09:39 PM

Great Member

Member No.: 20

its pretty ^^ i remember very little from spanish class in high school so i have no idea what you're singing XD but anyway, some parts of the song seem a bit off but it's mostly within your range **even tho idk the original song** so i like this one alot. also, as a side note, your voice reminds me of most jpop girl groups lol

--------------------
user posted image
Kevin
Posted: Nov 1 2010, 09:59 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I knew a girl who was such a hardcore Ha Ash fan, but I didn't know what they sound like until your cover, which sounds really nice, by the way!
Your voice reminds me a bit of Paula Prendes, that girl on LaSexta (Spanish TV channel for those who don't know xD), sounds high-pitched and really sweet!
I second what Kosuzu said, it's like a J-pop girl group voice! tongue.gif
Klober
Posted: Nov 2 2010, 04:50 PM

Member No.: 21

Really? I remind you to a j-pop? Haha, this is the first time I've heard it! I don't think it, my voice isn't cool if you compare me with... Buono!, for example xD But thanks! <3 It's quite a compliment x3
Paula Prendes? Haha, my voice is really different that her voice, but in a other ocassion, a friend comment me it xD
Thanks for your opinion about it! smile.gif

--------------------
Sorry for my English~
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

FreeDomain.co.nr

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2290 seconds | Archive
Tropical Sky © Planet Nexus, designed by vcd
Transparent