InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Middle Cyclone. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. When registering an account, please use your character's first & last name with proper capitalization. Eg; William Hall.
Join our community!

Name:   Password:

QUICK LOGIN

ROLL UP! ROLL UP! THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!
(AND WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT PLANS ON STAYING?) THERE ARE STRONGMEN, KNIFE THROWERS, LION TAMERS AND MORE RIDES AND REVELRY THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT. COME AND GAZE IN WONDER AT THE FEARLESS FIRE WIELDER AND GAWK IN AMAZEMENT AT THE CAPTIVATING CONTORTIONIST.

THIS IS A LITERATE/ADVANCED ROLEPLAYING SITE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE UP TO THIS LEVEL BEFORE APPLYING.

RULES!|PLOT!| WHO'S WHO? |GUIDELINES!

January is freezing cold. Heavy snow fall is expected.

CURRENT MOON

SPOTLIGHTS!

CHARACTER
OF THE MONTH

TO BE ANNOUNCED

THREAD
OF THE MONTH

TO BE ANNOUNCED

Academy of the ElementsRPG-D

redcarpet&&rebellion. The Island of Dreams BAD ROMANCE ❥

Board Graphics: JJ
Coding Help: RCR

Add Reply
Poll

RULES
Admin
Posted: Jun 2 2011, 04:57 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

RULES.

When registering an account, please use your character's first & last name, properly capitalised. Eg. William Hall

Middle Cyclone is a literate/advanced level RPG site. If you are thinking of applying for a character who had abusive parents, subsequently ran away and turned to prostitution then gained a drug addiction, please rethink. We live for variety, here, and welcome originality. A tragic past is all well and good but there is more than one way to accomplish this. Thank you.
    ONE. MC is a mature roleplaying site. Sex and drugs and rock and roll other such adult things are very likely to be seen here so if you can't hack it, take a hike. I say that in the most loving way possible.

TWO. I shouldn't have to say this but I feel obligated to just in case - no godmoding or powerplaying or any of that bollocks is tolerated. Because it zaps the fun out of things =( We ask that you take extra care with these points due to the supernatural nature of the site - hence also the restrictions we place on some powers.

THREE. Listen to Aretha and RESPECT. We prefer drama and angst to be kept IC and for this to happen there has to be mutual respect and love between all players. Well, ideally. If there is a problem, please don't be catty - either try and sort it yourselves off site or contact an admin.

FOUR. We are a slash site, it must be noted. Again, if you have a problem with the boylove, this isn't the place for you.

FIVE. There is no character limit. Woo! Though please don't let this go to your head - only take on as many characters as you know you can play, be realistic. Oh, and sorry to say we don't accept girls. Male slash only. <3

FIVE B. Character face-wise, we do not allow hideously scene kids, Jpop freaks nor those annoying Disney kids. If you can't find a face you like, ask an admin. (: Avatars can be 150x200 MAX and signatures shouldn't stretch the board. Also no gifs as avs/signatures please.

SIX. There is no word-count requirement either. This doesn't mean you can go ahead and post all the one-liners you want. We are a literate site, after all. Just post to the best of your ability and we'll all get along swimmingly.

SEVEN. ...Nope, no number seven. Just have fun and be nice and give me sweets.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options
Add Reply
Poll

i wanna get married! skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, studio circus, shadowplay & caution.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1026 seconds | Archive