Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Memoir. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This site is not accepting new members, or applications! It is merely up for the sole purpose of old members to gather their information so they may join the new Memoir located here; http://z13.invisionfree.com/After_the_night/index.php?act=idx

The c-box has been removed from Memoir. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CURRENT MOON

Note - characters that have not been accepted or are listed as inactive are not included in this census.

Race Total
Mortal 1 2 3
Mytho 1 3 4
Revenant 1 3 4
Supernal 0 1 1
Walker 2 4 6

Total = 18

- - Official affiliates - -
SherwoodSecrets Affiliates Violet Hour THIS IS MY HELL Para Bellum Tramenier - An advanced wolf/equine RPG PLAGUED TUC * BROKEN , VERSION THREE NIGHTMARE. Aeterna Roma SixthStation As I Lay Dying Photobucket Bloodlines

- - Waiting - -
SORDID SECRETS Forever Charmed THESE VIOLENT DELIGHTS Circus of the Damned Eternal Night

- - Listed at - -
Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites Notched Sightings

- - Our rating - -

[NEW REPLY] [NEW TOPIC]

Hold on to this lullaby, private -- Kera -- possibly M
Calanta Artiso
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 09:34 PM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

Group: Mytho Phoenix
Member No.: 7

Tires rolled with ease and speed against the smooth pavement as the silver Corvette drove majestically down the curving roads into the forest near the housing development. In the passenger seat sits a small bag of miscellaneous goods. Two outfits, one for night and one for tomorrow, for Harper. A stuffed animal, her tooth brush, wash cloth and towel. For tonight Nikki had agreed to watch the child after Calanta explained calmly about what happened the previous time the three were together. Nikki was more than happy to take on the psychic child for tonight, to give the phoenix alone time with her mate so the wounds had a chance to mend. Pulling into the reclusive drive, she slows the vehicle to a stop, sighing as she relaxes against the leather seat briefly. Could she do this motherly thing? Harper was proving to be so difficult, but she refused to give in. Though this was also to show the child that the phoenix was still extremely hurt and upset at her for having disrespected both Kera and her the other night. Grabbing the bag, she climbs out and approaches the house, Nikki was already on the front step. "Thank you for this Nikki." The lawyer speaks lightly. "Think nothing of it Calanta. I understand that your mate, and you wish to spend the night alone. Have a good night and a safe trip home." Cal offers a little nod before going back to the car, and getting back inside. She doesn't go inside to say hi to her daughter. No this was her punishment for misbehaving like she did.
   Backing out of the drive, she heads back to her house which is only fifteen minutes away. Kera would be home from work in an hour and she had to be prepared by then. Parking the car inside the garage she quickly showers and shaves. Stepping out of the cleansing waters, she pats her flesh dry, also using her natural heat to evaporate some of the liquid clinging to her exposed physique. Putting on a deep green dress, the soft fabric dips to every beautiful enchanting curve, exposing the tops of those bountiful bosoms. Adjusting the top, she smooths out the material before walking down the stair case. Before doing so she withdraws a sherpa blanket from the hall closet, and carries the clean cover down to the living room. Unfolding it and placing it down in front of the fireplace she smiles running up the stairs to get a few pillows soon returning to place them down on the blanket. Several fresh wooden logs are within the fireplace, and she leans in, allowing her physique to raise to blistering temperatures. The air is hot to the point it ignites the wood and she withdraws before the dress burns.
   Inside the stone fireplace the flames crackle and dance. Grabbing a bag of rose petals she had bought she scatters the ivory and claret petals onto the living room floor and the blanket, leading a trail from the front door into the room where they would spend this evening. Heading to the kitchen she gets a wine glass, and a bottle of finely aged wine, dancing to the blanket. Placing it on the mantel, she gets several candles and places them at various points around the laying area she had prepared, lightening each with her core heat. Taking the glass and the wine, she eases herself gradually onto the sherpa blanket, folding her limbs nicely beneath her as she awaits the return of her mate. Tonight would be romantic. There will be no stress, no talk of the troubled child, or work. It will be just them, two beings so captivated by each other and in love.

""

--------------------
Kera Amana
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 03:43 PM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

Group: Revenant Vampire
Member No.: 54

The roar of her motorcycle could be heard racing through the streets, her day was tiring but it was a welcome pace for once her mind thought on Cala and Harper and she steeled her nerves for more conflict with the gifted child. She cared little for the speed limit for barely any humans dared to venture out during her kinds time of day for they were food a simple meal up for the taking.Kera did take some solace in this fact her kind were the top predators, yet like any predator they were hunted due to fear. Her hand gripped the throttle feeding the engine letting it roar and purr as she raced..she slowed upon reaching Calanta's house pulling into the driveway, her long elegant legs touched the ground turning her head up towards the house her face shielded by the midnight black helmet.

She dismounted kicking the kickstand into place to hold her motorcycle up, nimble hands reaching up to pull the helmet away from her head letting her golden tresses fall free to cascade down her shoulders and back."Mmm, no lights..perhaps she is already resting." she spoke to herself tucking her helmet under her arm her agile form slipping up to the doorway, she grimaced she had broken this days before with her furious temper. slowly she turned the knob to head inside, she paused hit the by the scent of roses."Cala I am home." she spoke out peering down at the petals she smiled slowly moving to follow the "bread crumb trail." Sharp emerald eyes watched the trail of petals that led her throughout the house. 'what is she up to?' she thought to herself as she was led along. She froze as her gaze lifted to the the fireplace the warmth of the fire she could feel from here making the vampire want to go closer, then the flicker of the candle light make the vampires head snap to the motion..it was painfully slow as she took in the sights till her emerald eyes fell upon her mate. Dropping her helmet to the ground her eyes wide, if she was capable of being breathless she would be."Oh, by the goddess, Calanta..you look breath taking." she spoke in a hushed tone slowly she moved towards her lover gnawing at her inner lip.

"Talk like this"

Calanta Artiso
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 05:20 PM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

In patience does the phoenix wait, sitting upon the soft sherpa blanket, her lithe limbs folded neatly beneath her. Tresses of brunette, streaks of gold and auburn, fall down from her cranium. They loosely spiral in velvet waves over her sculpted shoulders, falling down to the middle of her back. Lids remained closed over those stunning amber chestnut pearls as she awaits the much anticipated return of her mate. Tuning into the house she listens to the crackling of the dancing flames, the flickering of the various candles scattered about her, the turning of the clock's hands. Hands place themselves within her lap, resting against the soft fabric of the dress as she falls into a state of meditation. Wrapped the silence and serenity of a house free of hostility, she enjoys it briefly, becoming immersed in the tranquility. Honestly she doesn't know how long she has been waiting so far, nor does it matter to her. All that matters tonight is the ravishing vampire she calls her lover.
   From the driveway she can hear the rattling of the motorcycle engine, and she knows that it is the cardiovascular surgeon. Inside that fragile chest her heart begins to skip beats, as eyelids begin to flutter open. Kera's refreshing fragrance wafts over the different scents within the house, and Cal focuses on that strictly. In silence she remains though, lifting her chin slightly so her gaze can be brought upward to the doorway of the living room. Through it emerges that beautiful vampire, and the exotic creature smiles so tenderly. It only grows more shy though as the helmet drops and those blazing oceans of emerald sweep over her own slender physique. Smooth contours to those satin cheeks starts to fill with a light rose hue as she hears the compliment. "Thank you my heart." Cal murmurs. "Come join me please." Her right hand lowers to the spot in front of her, running over the sherpa's fabric.

""

--------------------
Kera Amana
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 05:45 PM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

Swiftly she was at her lovers side leaning against her for a moment."You did this for me?"she spoke softly she was surprised that Calanta went through all of this. A soft sigh came from her lush lips her emerald eyes falling to watch the fire dance."This is very lovely my fire bird thank you, I was not expecting this to be honest." She whispered into her loves ear slowly she wrapped her arms around her lovers waist sliding Calanta onto her lap. Her strong arms held Cala to her as she leaned her head down resting her chin upon her loves shoulder. she breathed in Cala's scent making a soft coo come from her throat. The vampiress was content to sit here all day and enjoy her loves company, she would not talk of work or worries here and now all that mattered was the beautiful creature upon her lap everything else simply just did not matter to her. To show her affection she tenderly nuzzled into the nape of Cala's neck allowing her eyes to fall closed."This is truly amazing."

To sit there and relax to let the weariness of her muscle fade, breathing in cala's scent again Kera could only let out the most content sigh she was ever able to muster from her long dead lungs. Her golden hair fell over her face as she nuzzled and seemingly cuddled the brilliantly dressed woman on her lap. Calanta's beauty could not be matched in Kera's eyes nothing came close no one could hold a candle to her. She was content to admire Calanta for all time yet she knew mortals did not last the span of time..this sent a pain through her heart eventually she will watch Harper grow old and fade into death the same as her beautiful phoenix and then she would be left alone in this darkness. She sighed kissing softly at Cala's neck, her eyes drifting to the black dress."Truly breath taking..you are my little fire bird"

"Talk like this"

This post has been edited by Kera Amana on Apr 9 2012, 05:55 PM
Calanta Artiso
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 08:13 PM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

Agile speed graces her ravishing mate as the woman is by her side within a millisecond. Slightly the exotic creature nods as she leans over and pulls the cork out of the wine bottle with ease. Slowly she pours herself a glass, watching as the dark fluid sloshes around inside the thin container made of heated sand. Picking up the glass she smells the finely aged wine, her mouth salivating a little. "Of course I did. You are much more deserving than all of this though." Words pool out in a such a soft tune, but she smiles wide hearing the second comment. "That is why it is a surprise, is it not?" Pausing briefly just to nip at her own plush lower lip she whispers,"you are more than welcome my mate." Protective arms lace around her voluptuous hip, her lover's chin coming to rest upon her smooth delicate shoulder. Kera nuzzling into the nape of the phoenix's neck coaxes a groan to release from her throat. "A truly amazing night for a truly amazing woman." Cal whispers in a silken tone as she turns her features to the side so she can capture the sight of the extraordinary surgeon behind her.
   Nothing mattered right now. Not the bills, not work, not Harper or their problems, not her worries about moving. Nothing filtered into her mind. She was content in the here and now with the enchanting being she calls lover. It was only them in this world tonight, within the walls of this house. Certainly it would be best to keep the outside world and concerns out as they enjoyed their time together this night. Willingly she had fallen back into the lap of the vampire, and she gingerly leans back against the beautiful female holding her. Candle and fire light flicker over them, lighting the room with their dim light, and even in such low illumination the beauty of Kera is breath taking. Delicate, yet marble features of the vampire are outlined with the golden warm light of the fireplace. There is no one in this world that is more ravishing, more spell binding than the woman whom is holding her. No one in this world could match her, could ever make the phoenix think twice about anything they have and will have.
   Kera's last comment causes that heated blush to crawl back onto the contours of the Mytho's cheeks, and she smiles tenderly still pressing her back against her mate. Lifting the glass to her own dazzling mouth, she takes a slow sip groaning at the taste before she sets the wine glass upon the hearth before resuming her place against the wonderful woman. For a moment she does not reply, the silence consuming her as she wearily glances around before drawing in a fluttered breath. Lids flutter shut. "Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight, just a touch of the fire burning so bright. No I don't want to mess this thing up, I don't want to push too far. Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight." Calanta begins to sing softly. Her voice leaves those lush folds in such a sweet, tender, lyrical voice. Easily can her voice surpass anyone for phoenixes are said to have the most beautiful, most enrapturing singing voice to ever exist.

""

--------------------
Kera Amana
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 08:42 PM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

Listening to her lover sing makes her dead heart jerk, she had heard beautiful voice before, but Calanta's blew all the away. She listened to every word that came from those beautiful lush lips. she nuzzled into the back of Cala's neck as she listened to that spell binding voice.Her body froze though she felt a cold trickle down her cheeks, reaching up she whipped a small crimson bead away from her face..it was a tear..her tear ducts long ago had dried up, but a vampire was capable of crying tears of blood. Kera had never been so emotionally moved by anything this much before and Cala's beautiful voice steered something deep within the vampiress that she had long forgotten."Your voice is truly breath taking Calanta..you will have to sing more often." she whispered softly into Cala's ear. slowly her hands caressed over her lover's sides turning her emerald eyes toward the wine she could smell it though she had long forgotten what such a drink taste like. Her breath let out a shaky sigh as another tear trickled down her ivory flesh."Truly a beautiful voice...you should never hide such a beautiful thing." She whispered again gently she nuzzled into that caramel flesh taking a moment to breath in her lovers fragrance.

Her emerald eyes closed simply enjoying this time and enjoying the sensations that her fire birds voice steered within her."You have a way of stirring emotions that were long gone." Her words barely came out in a whisper as she turned to nuzzle into that caramel flesh. Her emerald eyes cracked open bright within the darkness the fire light flicking within her pupils. Her arms tightened slightly yet gently around Cala she was all to aware of her strength and did not want to accidentally harm her lover.

"Talk like this"

Calanta Artiso
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 01:11 PM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

In over two hundred and eighty two years the phoenix had not allowed any songs to echo from her throat. The last time she had ever sung horrible things happened. Now it was why she had been so cautious before letting any singing syllables to leave the tip of her tone in that eerie majestic grace. After she had sang the chorus to 'Just a kiss' her mandible slowly shuts and she falls silent, listening to her mate's words, simply taking comfort in having the ravishing woman nuzzling into her. Nostrils twitch slightly smelling the beads of claret fluid seeping from the tear ducts of the extraordinary cardiovascular surgeon. Lowering those honey kissed depths she stares at the flickering and dancing flames, watching their rapid and unpredictable dance. "It has to be hidden." Words murmur out, barely audible as they hitch just above a whisper. "Mortals along with supernatural creatures are alike. My voice inspires their greed, their need to have me caged. It happened two hundred and eighty two years ago. When my adopted parents were slain, I sang to mourn their deaths. I sang as an offering to Anubis and Osiris, to pray to them to give my parents' hearts a fair weighing, to make them see I was grieving and to bless my parents in the afterlife." A breath shudders out from the bone cavity.
   "I became so absorbed by my prayers to them, so caught up in the mourning, that I had not taken notice to the humans approaching me from behind. I was in my phoenix form at that moment, and with being only eighteen years I was so small compared to now. It was easy to capture me. They dragged me back to their village, and beat me. Every day they tortured me until I sang for the members of the town. Since I escaped their hold I have not sang." She had told Kera once before briefly about her past, about why she never sang, but now she had gone into detail with her. Leaning back into her, curling up into the safety and protection of her beautiful lover's arms she gives a little sigh. "I'm glad I do." Words drip from lush dazzling velvet folds with ease and tenderness as she nuzzles her delicate exotic features into the crook of Kera's neck. Breathing in her fragrance she feels her beating heart flutter. "Anytime that you want me to sing I will sing for you my mate. I am yours, all yours, and only yours. No one else will ever change that, not even Harper. No matter how much she throws a tantrum, no matter how violent she gets with her fits, no one will ever tear us apart not even her." There is a bit of firmness in the tone she has, but it is to show she wouldn't back so easily down.

""

--------------------
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options [NEW REPLY] [NEW TOPIC]

CREATED BY SUMMER OF ATF AND CAUTION 2.0

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3056 seconds | Archive