InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Memoir. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

This site is not accepting new members, or applications! It is merely up for the sole purpose of old members to gather their information so they may join the new Memoir located here; http://z13.invisionfree.com/After_the_night/index.php?act=idx

The c-box has been removed from Memoir. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CURRENT MOON

Note - characters that have not been accepted or are listed as inactive are not included in this census.

Race Total
Mortal 1 2 3
Mytho 1 3 4
Revenant 1 3 4
Supernal 0 1 1
Walker 2 4 6

Total = 18

- - Official affiliates - -
SherwoodSecrets Affiliates Violet Hour THIS IS MY HELL Para Bellum Tramenier - An advanced wolf/equine RPG PLAGUED TUC * BROKEN , VERSION THREE NIGHTMARE. Aeterna Roma SixthStation As I Lay Dying Photobucket Bloodlines

- - Waiting - -
SORDID SECRETS Forever Charmed THESE VIOLENT DELIGHTS Circus of the Damned Eternal Night

- - Listed at - -
Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites Notched Sightings

- - Our rating - -

[NEW REPLY] [NEW TOPIC]

Thorne, Elizabeth
Rena
Posted: Dec 3 2011, 01:43 AM

AUDITIONING
Group Icon

Group: Auditioning
Member No.: 52

Elizabeth Valley Thorne
You've got your life, and I've got mine - Skillet (Say Goodbye)
Statistics & Information
Alternate Names Liz, Valley, Thorny
Origin Redwood Falls, Minnesota
Education Redwood Valley Senior Highschool, attended for all four years of high school. Attained high school diploma.
Occupation None. Lives as an animal of some form most of the time, unless staying with human friends. If this happens, she normally lifts clothes from a store to accommodate her needs, then later ditches them.
Race Walker
Date of Birth 12/16/1990
Current Age # 21
Orientation Hetero
Parents Lakota Rose Thorne and Altair Thorne. (Father does not have a middle name.)
Siblings Alastair Thorne [male]
Played By She's not played/pictured as a celebrity.
Written By Rena

Character's picture
Appearance & Mannerisms (150 Words minimum)
A slender woman of twenty-one,
Personality & Characteristics (150 Words minimum)
History & Relationships
A brief history will do for starters
Writing Sample
No one will be rejected based on their sample. This is just to see where you are at when you start so later on we will know how much you've improved.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options [NEW REPLY] [NEW TOPIC]

CREATED BY SUMMER OF ATF AND CAUTION 2.0

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1333 seconds | Archive