Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.
Mass Effect Universe News
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe! - Our forum has changed addresses! Check Site Information for details!
Welcome to the #1 Mass Effect RP!

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Advertise
Delta Team Curt
Posted: 23 March 2008, 04:32 pm
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Physics is a bitch.

Group: Vanguard
Member No.: 3

Make sure to advertise. MEU is in need of members!

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,18,,[/TCZ]ACCESSING REMOTE SERVER M113://11D7A4//SANSOC//SANSW//CJS3168
://GROUP.SEVEN
://PERSONNEL.DATABASE
://HALLARD.AND.AVETT//MATERIEL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Leo XV
Posted: 23 March 2008, 05:05 pm

Commander

Group: Executor
Member No.: 83

I advertised everywhere I could before. I cant advertise anymore.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Delta Team Curt
Posted: 23 March 2008, 05:06 pm

Physics is a bitch.

Group: Vanguard
Member No.: 3

When did you advertise? : P

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,18,,[/TCZ]ACCESSING REMOTE SERVER M113://11D7A4//SANSOC//SANSW//CJS3168
://GROUP.SEVEN
://PERSONNEL.DATABASE
://HALLARD.AND.AVETT//MATERIEL
Leo XV
Posted: 23 March 2008, 05:09 pm

Commander

Group: Executor
Member No.: 83

When I first arrived.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0769 seconds | Archive

User Legend
Spectre | Keepers | Justicars | Vanguards | Executors | Agents | Officers | Soldiers
Affiliates
RPG-D Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Guns and Glory Ever More Heroes X-Men Redemption City X Dragon Age: Requiem Legend of Zelda: Exoria