Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
|Welcome to Mass Effect Universe. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
F.A.I Felix Armament Industries
, C&M Vessels, Defense Manufacturer
"We 'can' bring Gotham back!"
Member No.: 807
Joined: 19 April 2010
(Revamped profile thanks to Schmidt)Name:
Felix Armament IndustriesGrade:
- London, Earth [Headquarters]
Defence ContractorMajor Product(s):
- Starship and Vehicle Manufacturing (Civilian and Military)
- Space and Ground Armament Manufacturing
- Global Defence Systems Manufacturing
- Research and Development (Shielding and Enhanced Weapons)
- Racing Services
- 20 McDonalds Hospitals
- 18 Woman's Relief Centers
- 18 Off-world Hospitals
- 15 Schools
- Galaxy Formula Racing Circuit
- Red Cross
- Cure For Cancer Foundation
- Quarian Acclimatization Efforts Appeal
- Alliance Military Superannuation
- Alliance Military Veterans Appeal
Mergers:Tetriarch Heavy IndustriesFunded:
- Exclusive Buyers - SAN - Contract (2185)
An agreement between Felix Armament Industries and the Systems Alliance government, whereby Felix Armament Industries would only sell military products to the Alliance Navy. Has since been revoked
- Sanctioned Security Forces Contract (2196)
An agreement between Felix Armament Industries and the Systems Alliance government, whereby Felix Armament Industries became limited in how large a stockpile could become at a single location in return for security provided by Alliance marines.
- Military SAN-Citadel Manufacturing Exclusion Contact (2199)
An agreement between Felix Armament Industries and the Systems Alliance government, whereby the contract of 2185 was revoked in order to allow Felix Armament Industries to freely sell to the Citadel.
- Felix Armament Industries Internal Contract (2200)
An agreement between Felix Armament Industries and Battersby, Harris & Schmidt for the provision of the company's sole legal and banking services.
- 295,000 Workers
- 3,200 Weapons Designers
- 2,000 Scientists
- 1,000 Research Assistants
- 20,500 Security Staff
- 5 High Priced Lawyers © (one of them is a hanar, another is a krogan)
- 20,000 Public Representatives
- 18,000 Accountants
- 40 Alliance Military Operations Supervisors
- 400 Alliance Military Flight Testers/Pilots
- 7,008 Engineering Specialists
39 trillion (estimate) per annum
- (+) 7 trillion from Systems Alliance contracts
- (+) 12 trillion from Citadel Council contractsOwnership & Leadership:
Felix Armament Industries is a privately-held company, with outside groups able to purchase shares in the company with the approval of the board of directors. The company itself is controlled by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with the board of directors serving as advisors and micro-managers. Whilst directors are chosen by the CEO to fulfil specific roles and aid in the management of the company it is sometimes the case that groups with a large number of purchased shares have an individual who sits on the board. Owning shares in the company does not give an individual or group the right to interfere or recommend policy or defy any decision made by the CEO or board of directors, nor does it make one privy to the internal workings of the company.
- Tobias Detweiler: 50%
- Battersby, Harris & Schmidt: 14%
- Board of Directors: 36%
Felix Armament Industries operates primarily in Alliance space. They are considered to be the primary military supplier for the Systems Alliance and given their power and the control their wield over many business sectors they are readily considered the
company in Alliance space. They are, however, also the primary military supplier to the Citadel, meaning that whilst the Citadel is free to buy elsewhere they typically come to FAI first. They offer a wide range of services, including:
News Reports:FAI secures Citadel Council contractFAI announces Corporate ExpansionTimeline:
- Starship and Vehicle Manufacturing: Including the creation of starships of varying classifications for both the military and civilian sector, the creation of ground vehicles of varying classifications for both the military and civilian sector and research into potential new designs for both.
- Space and Ground Armament Manufacturing: Including the creation of armaments for space-based vessels and stations, the creation of armaments for ground-based vehicles and buildings and research into potential new designs for both
- Global Defence Systems: Including the creation of systems, such as cannons and defensive GARDIAN networks, for supranational, national and colonial governments
- Hull and Shell Manufacturing: Including the creation of hulls for starships and stations, the creation of shells for vehicles and research into potential new designs for both
- Research and Development: Including research into potential new shield designs, methods of strengthening current shield designs, methods of removing current flaws in shielding technology and research into enhanced weapons designs
- Racing Services: Including the maintenance of racing vehicles, maintenance and ownership of racing tracks and overall maintenance of Galactic Formula Racing
- 2154 – Tobias Detweiler registers his first company, Utalco Enterprise, which manufactures engines for small-scale vehicles, which would expand later to manufacture for ships as large as dreadnoughts.
- 2163 – After expansion into the manufacturing of hulls and vehicle shells and nearly a decade of successful business, Utalco Enterprise is re-launched as Felix Armament Industries, a multi-facilitated business.
- 2185 – FAI becomes limited in who it sells to after entering an agreement with the Alliance government to only sell it's military wares to the Alliance navy.
- 2196 – FAI agrees not to stockpile military-grade equipment in one location so as not to become a 'threat' to the Alliance government. In return they are afforded protection by the Alliance marines.
- 2199 – The contract of 2185 is revoked, and FAI becomes the primary military manufacturer for the Citadel Council
- 2200 - An agreement between Felix Armament Industries and Battersby, Harris & Schmidt for the provision of the company's sole legal and banking services.
- 2200 - An agreement between Tobias Detweiler and Tirus Orthanium makes the merging of Tetriarch Heavy Industries into FAI possible.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Keepers | Justicars | Vanguards | Executors | Agents | Officers | Soldiers