Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.
Mass Effect Universe News
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe! - Our forum has changed addresses! Check Site Information for details!
Welcome to the #1 Mass Effect RP!

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Moulin Rouge, Reboot thread
Viyu
Posted: 05 December 2011, 06:19 pm
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Major

Group: Officer
Member No.: 1,318

((OOC: Alright guys! We have a lot of people in this thread, so we need to keep it organized. To ensure this topic doesn't go too fast without people getting a word in, we're going to post in rotation. I post once, then everybody whose in this scene posts, and then I go again for the rotation to repeat. The other thing I want to say is that ALL kidnapped slave girls need to post first and meet in the slave cell before we continue. This post is similar to the original, but I suggest you read it since the alterations might be important to you later. Now onto the show!))

It was a most peculiar room for a girl. One would sooner have expected its owner to be a boy. Messily littering the floor were comic books. A vast assortment of action figurines were meticulously placed on her dresser. The slightest slamming of the door would send most of them tumbling to the floor. They were her favorite heroes--mostly transformers antiquities.

There were a few girly figurines of pretty galactic soldier Ranko, but they were lost in the oodles of tall transformers and mobile suit toys. The only thing that seemed a little "girly" about Tamika's room was the scrapbook that the she was presently flipping through. Most of its contents were just old newspaper clippings, gossip rumors about her favorite "celebrity" on Omega-- Johnathan Carver...Sama. He was the Barony Lt. of the Push.

Stuff Carver...sama did, or stuff the newspapers suspected he was responsible for? They all got placed into that little scrapbook she kept well hidden from her father. An upstanding man and one of the few who wasn't a criminal on Omega, he would've killed her if he found out his daughter idolized "this" type of person.

But...it wasn't that she idolized that thug "gangasta" image of Carver's--er...not necessarily! Everyone on Omega knew Carver was a criminal, and no doubt probably a killer, too. But he'd saved her 6 years ago when she was still a kid at 13. He couldn't be a totally bad person, right?

Omega was a space station, but it functioned like a futuristic inner city; killers, drug dealers, slave trade kidnappers--- you name it. Criminal bosses basically ruled everything. As of late her district in particular was consierably safer, thanks to the vigilante crime fighting groups like the Saints. But... it did little to change the apathy in people's hearts.

Omega’s number one motto was: "Look out for yourself." The second was: "Mind your own business". And so, the compassion Carver displayed during her childhood rescue was unexpected, and more than enough to win her admiration. Tamika saw and respected Carver-sama, her "rescuer", and not Carver-sama the "thug "--- as her daddy so often put it. What would dad know, anyway? She thought.

Tamika flopped backwards on the bed with the scrapbook left open on her chest. The moderately dark-skinned girl released a bored sigh, gazing longingly at the ceiling. It sucked being grounded. She was stuck in this stupid ass room for about a week with nothing to do. She wanted an adventure! Something exciting to do!

"Mika!" Her dad called from the kitchen. "We're out of meat! Go to the meat stand next to the liqour store and get some!"

"Okay!" Mika jolted up and slid the scrapbook under her mattress, went to her dresser, stuffing oodles of action figures, and glacactic soldier Ranko's skinny compact mirror in her pocket. It was all for good luck of course. Tamika's neighborhood was considerably..."safer" than some of Omega, safe enough to do errands around the block. But from time to time, you still heard about stuff happening to people.

Tamika picked up her favorite purple hoodie and a tiny newspaper clipping of Carver. She quietly stuffed it in the pocket with the rest of her stuff as she headed downstairs-- she couldn't afford her dad to see it! Tamika headed for the kitchen counter, picked up the grocery list, headed straight to the bedroom door.

"So give me strength Carver-sama!" she said, at tapping the picture from outside her jacket pocket. Then she picked up a lego-sized figurine from her pocket. "Wish me luck too, Captain Failcon-sama!"

A couple people stared at Tamika puzzled. Why the hell was this girl talking to herself? Mika paid it no mind! A little superstition hurt no one! It was still a little dangerous to wander alone. She'd probably be okay though! She had just asked Carver-sama and Captain Failcon-sama for good luck. And it always worked before!

And then, it happened. She hadn't even seen it coming. An aircar slowly pulled up from behind, lowering the automatic window. The drivers gazed her up and down.

Finally they struck gold...or silver...or...

It was a girl in baggy shorts, flip flops and a thick pair of glasses. Her disheveled long hair looked untouched in days. The men in the car groaned. She looked like she’d have..."potential", but... both men immediately considered her a basement dweller that probably never went out. And upon closer inspection? Oh God... this girl hadn't even shaved her legs...

"I dunno man....you sure?" The driver asked, lighting his cigarette.

The passenger sighed and shook his head. "We'll just have to hope the boss lady can do something with her. Our ass is grass if we're short. There ain't nobody else comin’!" And so it was decided.

Tamika yelped: suddenly a hand snatched one of her arms firmly. Another pressed a cloth against her face whilst grabbing her mouth tightly. Tamika kicked, screamed, and cried...

DAD! ...DADDY! SOMEBODY! CARVER-SAMA! HELP ME! She thought through her tears. But she couldn't speak! Nobody could hear or help her. Nobody was coming. Mika's blood went entirely cold, and it felt like her entire face was starting to stiffen.

Eventually both hands were tied behind her back, and her head.... suddenly started to feel... dizzy.... Mika collapsed on the ground unconscious. A lego figurine fell out of her pocket and smacked hard against the pavement. The men stepped towards the lamppost light, looming over their prey.

"She looks kinda plain, but she might make it. She's all we got today."

((OOC: Simply assume that the next time this character awakens, she'll be in a confinement cell with the other girls)).

--------------------
Character List

Luna Arwen: Schoolgirl and self-proclaimed theif
Princess Natalia Dlamini: C-sec Officer caught in her polka dotted panties!
Robin and Marian: Battle nun twins
Chezarina (Manami) Terre: Japanese psycho bitch
10 Nov 11, 03:59 AM

---------------------------
The Bogus Man: A classy song
Viyu: <_< its a song
The Bogus Man: Classy
Viyu: in the butt
Tauer Eisbär: What what what
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
judodave
Posted: 05 December 2011, 07:12 pm

Executor

Group: Vanguard
Member No.: 896

Chloe yawned as she sat up in her uncomfortable bed, the last thing she remembered before going to sleep was her being sold off by her old slavers for one reason or another and now she was in unfamiliar territory.

Glancing around she saw other young women around her age, she shivered a bit as her withdrawal symptons started acting up before getting off the bed and sitting down on the cold floor. "Better than that damn bed, though not by much." Chloe thought, her train of thought was interupted by the sounds of male voices.

"Hey Taresh, I got another for the boss lady." A voice that sounded like a Batarian rang out, she shivered again remembering her.......less than pleasent experiances with her old drug dealer.

"Another? What sets her apart from that slave girl we brought from those drug dealers?" A voice that sounded like a Krogan's rang out, she recognised it as one of the buyers from her deal remembering a large, scarred Krogan who was missing an eye.

"This one's untouched." The Batarian voice answered and the Krogan scoffed.

"Not for long though, put her in with the others, I'll let the boss know." The Krogan ordered and a few minutes later the door opened revealling two Batarians dragging an African American girl into the room, one of the Batarians opened the cell door just long enough to throw the girl in and Chloe waited for them to leave, once they did she scooted up to the girl.

"Hey, you okay?" Chloe asked resting her arm on a raised leg.

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,22,,[/TCZ]My character list.

Availible character list

Forum awards:

Member of the Month November 2010 (tied with Worpex)

RP of the month Nevember 2010 (started the thread)

user posted image
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TheDoctor455
Posted: 05 December 2011, 10:17 pm

Corporal

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,583

Greaci K'Len had barely been on Omega for two weeks, and she was already in the middle of a heated gun fight. The Eclipse had clearly changed much more than she had anticipated... but then it had been over 400 years since Greaci had been a member, so perhaps she shouldn't have been that surprised. At any rate, she was currently hiding behind cover trying to count out how many Eclipse were firing at her.
Two snipers. One rocketeer; she fired a singularity at the nest where the snipers and rocketeer were hiding in, they floated gently out, and then fell to their deaths.

Next, Greaci counted five security mechs all advancing in a line; she charged her plasma shotgun and fired at the column, the first one exploded, knocking the next two directly behind it to the ground. Greaci ducked for cover again as an salarian engineer sent his drone after her while a biotic commando fired away with her assault rifle and a few throws for good measure.

Damn it! What gave me away? Do they remember me? No... its been too long... there's no way...

Then Greaci saw her.

My old mentor? Here? Oh crap... that explains it anyway.

Greaci fired at the drone as it approached, destroying it before it got too close; then she fired at the remaining mechs.

Did they really think it would be this easy to take me out? This isn't like her... she usually...

"Long time no see," said a voice behind her, Greaci turned and saw her mentor.

Fuck! A decoy! was Greaci's last thought before her old friend and mentor slammed Greaci in the head with a rifle butt. The gunfire stopped as Greaci lost consciousness.

--------------------
Character List

"At night you can see the lights sometimes from a passing tanker or trawler. From upon the cliffs they are mundane, but down here they fugue into ambiguity. For instance, I cannot readily tell if they belong above or below the waves. The distinction now seems mundane; why not everything and all at once! There’s nothing better todo here than indulge in contradictions, whilst waiting for the fabric of life to unravel." -Narrator, Dear Esther, thechineseroom
Blind Violinist
Posted: 06 December 2011, 01:56 am

Citadel Security Executor

Member No.: 1,161

New Sigil - Omega
Old HQ of Sapphonettes
3 days earlier

The large door slams onto the ground as the wave of dust get spread around the room. A small light was penetrating the dust as it slowly felt towards the ground. Michelle looked around seeing the old bodies of those that had resist against the Baron. She looked over her shoulder seeing the two Barony guards laying on the ground and then looked back "This place is totally destroyed...." she continues her journey of her old home.

It was no lie that she fled the scene when it became to hot. Yet Syndicate took care of them as long as they could. Reaching the news that the Sapphonettes had fallen and captured or killed by the Barony was something that bite Michelle hard. She could not convince her sisters to join her in her escape plan, yet they fought for their lives.

Michelle kneels to the ground seeing the color tag of one of the body armor that the girl was wearing "Rian...stubborn as you were, you did not deserve to die" She stood up and looked one more time around "Oh Agata why did you leave us....I will save my sisters as I promised you. First stop is the the slave rings" And with that she took her exit setting up her plan of capture.

Yrin Street - Barony
Close towards the criminal sector
Current time

With merely civilian clothes on, she had it all planned. Her old contacts explained her that the old Sapps members were either taken to prison or towards slave camps. As prison was going to concern a deeper and longer planning, she choose to do the slave camps first. To be captured one have to look hot and not armed. She hidden her equipment close towards the camp to make sure she had a valid exit.

It was late and she knew that Barony would take her bait if there was no one there to help her. Walking over the street, she was staring at some stores 'Cute bag' she thought as she looked at it as suddenly there were two men behind her, her pupils went big as she looked at one of them "Yes?" she asked "Hello pumpkin, what are you doing so late over the streets?" getting into character she took a step back acting as if she was scared "I am looking for a present for my mother why?"

One of the men shook his head "Don't you know that at this time girls get kidnapped and put to work?" Michelle slowly shook her head as a transporter slowly arrived at their location "And let us be those people that capture cute girls like you for our bosses?" Michelle presses herself towards the window "No ...leave me alone!" she gave some slaps and accidentally a fist slap letting one of the men take a few steps back "Damn pumpkin you got some spice"

Michelle shrugs 'Damn Michelle, stay low on those punches, these wimps cant take a beating from me' she thought as she let the other punch her hard into her belie letting her drop to her knees gasping for air "Little bitch!" the transporter stops as she gets suddenly dragged into the car. Trying to put some resistance into it of minimal force, she then gets hit by a rifle end into the face knocking her out.

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,22,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

Character list
Current Topics:
Requires update

Organisations:
Sphinx Inc. - Blood Pack - Citadel Security Service - Maelstrom Inc. - Sapphonettes - Bacalou Skulls
Mr. Dust
Posted: 07 December 2011, 12:46 am

"We 'can' bring Gotham back!"

Group: Justicar
Member No.: 807

"This place is totally destroyed...."

"At least they left the walls intact" Helena remarked as she followed Michelle into the bowels of what used to be the girls club, otherwise known as the Sapphonettes.

Michelle kneels to the ground seeing the color tag of one of the body armor that the girl was wearing "Rian...stubborn as you were, you did not deserve to die" She stood up and looked one more time around "Oh Agata why did you leave us....I will save my sisters as I promised you. First stop is the the slave rings" And with that she took her exit setting up her plan of capture.

"Violence begets violence... but it is oh so much fun when we are the ones delivering it, and this time, it's even just" she remarked once more, looking around the room at the signs of loss littered around the area. She didn't much like the upcoming days ahead, but wiping that smug.. smirk-esque expression off the turians face excited her greatly.
---

It wasn't something she was incredibly happy about, more over it irked her that she'd have to play the role of the submissive one, the very thought sent not-good shivers down her arms. Still... sometimes you had to bite the bullet so you can get the chance to use a bigger one yourself.

Calling in a favour with one of her old iron wolves associates, she had him leave a few 'personal affects' in an area where she was confident she'd be able to reach when the trap was ready to spring, didn't require much convincing, afterall she was supplying the items, all he had to do was make sure they were there when she needed them. A bit reckless putting her wellbeing in someone elses hands but that action wasn't without a certain rush, the thrill of uncertainty.

The trap was easy to set, get herself noticed in Afterlife, act more drunk than she really was, make sure to gain the eyes of some barony thugs, then once the worm was on the hook, make like a dittzy blonde and leave via stumbling.

The thought of rolling around with Michelle in the lower tiers so they could be captured together had of course crossed her mind, but Helena would rather not be in a position where she may compromise, or be compromised by whatever the thugs following her now may have tried to coerce her into doing before they even got to the camp. Plus, they wouldn't be pre-disposed to keep them seperate if they didn't know they already knew each other.

Sure enough, when put into practice, they were like bee's to a flower, the barony goons following her like the love-sick dogs they were, of course their motivations were far from romantic, the concussive blow to the back of the head was evidence of that....................................

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
/PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK\
user posted image
Link -> Dustpendium <- Knil
Friends with Benefits / Acta non Verba / Homefront / Belly of the Den / Blue Suns Rising / Vocal Point / Dangerous Synergies / Ad Pondus / Another Day
x_X NECRO Hitting the Books, Random, Slow Fuse, Dust Settles THREADS X_x
Other Stuff: No more interviews, list is full and final. Please help?
Words to Live By!, Other Words to Live By!

28 Nov 11, 08:39 PM Rasen: Dust is showing his aptitude for awesomeness
sgt. cookie
Posted: 07 December 2011, 09:30 am

I wear a beanie. Beanies are awesome.

Group: Soldier
Member No.: 1,335

"Well, there are worse ways to start the day. Waking up in an ally way, shirt covered in blood and feeling like my brain is being raped by a cactus.". Adrian was not sure exactly what happened before she fell unconscious. Last thing she could remember was that she was drinking, heavily, and then, a human made a slight against her. Beyond that it was just a single haze, till she woke up a few minutes ago.

Standing up, Adrian discovered that her left arm was dislocated. "It's times like these when things can literally, only get better. I hate doing this.". Putting her left palm against the wall, she swiftly pushed herself against it, cracking her arm back into place.

Still hazy, Adrian walked around for a while, looking for small clothes shop. After about half an hour Adrian manged to find one. Walking in she noticed the staff looking at her oddly, but paid it no mind. Looking around, she couldn't find the sleeveless shirts she was accustomed to, so instead she bought a plain white t-shirt, changed and carried on her way.

As she walked down the street, anyone could have mistaken her hazed condition as drunk. Which she probably still was. As Adrian walked back to where she was staying, she bumped into a couple of people. "Sorry" she stated absently. One of them grabbed her by the wrist, and tried to pull her. Adrian quickly turned round and punched the man that had grabbed her.

Adrian was not feeling her best, but a fight was a fight. And she has never walked away from one yet. Adrian and the two men exchanged blows, but one of them smashed the side of her head against a wall. Knocking her unconscious, again.

--------------------
If you make an idiotic post, I will assume that you are drunk or high. If you continue to make idiotic posts I will come to the conclusion that you are a moron.

Characters[TCZ]Male,17,,[/TCZ]
Viyu
Posted: 09 December 2011, 03:22 pm

Major

((OOC: The Asari in this scene is Greaci. Doc and I had a discussion about it. Just so you all know no godmodding happened! This is similar to the original one in the previous Moulin Rouge but you need to read it. There are NOTABLE differences to condense time.

EDIT:Also, the Turian in the scene are selecting each of your slave girls to be handpicked for the client, so RP accordingly. This is just so that stuff doesn't get TOO complicated.))

"Hey, you okay?" asked a voice.

"Um....M-mnnn?"

"She's waking up!" Said another.

Tamika peeked one of her almond, Asian eyes slightly open. Her vision was blurry, and her head hurt a little....

"Oh no!" Upon opening her eyes Tamika gasped, and quickly raised to her knees. That's right! She was supposed to get groceries for dinner tonight! Daddy would be angry! Oh, he was going. to go. off! She had to get back home! In a....hurry?

Tamika's eyes widened. As her vision focused, she instantly realized she was not in her bedroom, but a cell with women of a variety of species inside. She blinked, quickly recollecting prior events. Th-that's right... She was attacked...This.... this wasn't a nightmare!

Daddy... Carver-sama! I'm scared! I want to go home!

Tamika sniffled slightly, frowning deeply. No! She was a strong girl! She absolutely...ABSOLUTELY would.... NOT...cry....

Suddenly a turian approached the cell door with a scantily clad Asian woman dressed in a Japanese host club dress.

"Here's the lot of them." said the turian.

"Mmmm...." the woman lit a long vintage kiseru, and puffed on it gently. "The Barony only takes the best looking, for good customer quality. Excellent work, chickadee." she said flatly.

Tamika's heart started to race.

Barony.... Does that mean Carver-sama's....

"I've heard of her." An asari resentfully spat, intruding Tamika's train of thought. "She's that woman that runs that whorehouse in the red district."

Wh---Whorehouse?!

A drop of sweat dripped down Tamika's forehead. Her eyebrows rose and her mouth quivered. It was now obvious what happened. Tamika was kidnapped--- and sold into a prostitution slave ring--- of all degrading things! But....she didn't want to sell her body to a man! Her body was her sacred temple. That's what the nuns would always say. You're not supposed to have sex with somebody you didn't love! That's what her mother used to say... No, that's what she personally believed!

The Asian woman turned to the Asari and grinned ruefully. "Ohhhh? You've got a mouth on you, sweetheart." She chuckled. "You know what we do with those, here? Well--- aside from sucking?" She added, chuckling dryly at the crass joke. The woman clapped her hands with a bossy, imperial likeness. Tamika instinctively moved away from the Asari and blended into the group of other captive women.

The cell door opened and the turian, accompanied with two humans stepped inside, and grabbed the Asari by both arms.

"W-Wait, what are you doing?! Let go of me!" She screamed, her biotic powers flickering slightly.

The turian guard butted her with the end of his rifle, while a human stuck a syringe behind the asari's neck. The wave of her biotic energy extinguished itself, and she slumped to her knees-- exhausted. The turian yanked her by the arm and stepped out of the cell..

"Do it here. Right here, in front of the cell." The Asian woman said sharply. She pointed to a dimly lit table just in front of the cell. "Show the others what happens to girls who misbehave."

"N-no! NOOOOO!" The Asari screamed out in a series of sobs. The turian pinned her to the table, and the humans slowly backed out of the cell, walking backwards and aiming their weapons at the crowd of women, who were screaming, crying, and beginning to panic. The turian quickly grabbed at the Asari's clothes to undress her.

No....

Tamika squeezed her eyes shut. What quickly followed....Hearing the.... screams...... and the crying... it was enough.

Carver-sama! Coptimus Prime! What am I supposed to do?! I want to do something heroic but....

Tamika's legs began to shake fervently. That was going to be her, next wasn't it?! If she wasn't raped by the guards... it'd happen anyway with some client right?! With a trembling pair of fingers, she hastily unzipped her pocket and took out one of her lego figurines and practically pressed it up against her lips. It didn't matter which one it was. She just needed something! Something to tell her everything would be okay! She couldn't rely on her own strength.

When Tamika opened her eyes, the guards had finished with the Asari and threw the sobbing, half naked woman back into the cell. Some of the women held onto her, dampening her impact against the hard floor. The Asian woman smirked, pleased, placing a hand on her hips.

"Listen carefully, pumpkins." She said, waving her long smoke pipe about. "I am Satonami Haruno. Remember that name, and remember it well! There's only rule in this business chickadees, and one rule only. Whatever I, or my customers ask of you, you do it. As of today you are the property of this establishment--- and as such, 100% mine." she grinned. "End of discussion, are we understood?" The room was still chatty, distracted by the panic that transpired.

Satonami frowned slightly. "ARE WE UNDERSTOOD?!" she repeated. For a moment, the room was quiet. Then, there was a murmured response that wasn't quite collective, but it was a response nonetheless. This satisfied Satonami. Well, enough at least.

She turned to her turian and human companions. "Take five or six of them to the changing room. I've got a client that's been waiting for his fun for the night." She turned her heels to leave. "I have to be off. I've an important meeting with the Pulse tonight, and I can't be late."

"Yes ma'am." The turian saluted, turning to the cell and drawing his weapon with the rest of his men.

"Single file!" He ordered, pointing the gun at them. The human men yanked a few of the girls out of the group. When Tamika heard "5 or 6" her first inclination was to hide amongst the others so she wouldn't be caught. But the other girls were probably thinking the exact same thing. Each of them started shoving and pushing each other to the front as the guards approached. Tamika tripped to her feet, and was tumbled forward.

With a yelp her matted long hair was yanked. A guard threw her into the center of the room, where she scrambled to her feet.

"Where the hell did the get THIS one?" One of the guards said, cocking a disgusted eyebrow at her.

Don't they think I'm ugly? Will they take me back into the line and pick someone else?

It was no secret that Tamika wasn't all that pretty unless she worked diligently to fix her appearance. I mean, she was a dork, but she could fix herself up! Well, er.... somewhat....kinda....maybe? But that was when she knew she was going someplace special! It was often too dangerous to go outside. Tamika spent most of her days at home! What was the POINT of gussying yourself up when there's nobody to impress? That's just stupid! Her dad and brother had seen her look much worse. As Tamika stood, her heart was racing full of hope. The other girls tripped and stumbled over each other, but they formed the line the turian demanded.

"March!" the turian ordered at the lot of them. With a whimper from some of the ladies, all of them quickly obeyed. Tamika's heart sunk. She WAS going to be sent to her rape after all. No! No! I can't think like that! she thought. What would her hero Carver-sama do?! That's right! He wouldn't take this bullhonkey sitting down, right?!

Those are strong words but.... what do I do? Is all I have just...pretty words?

She could spar with daddy a little, but she was no weapons expert. Even her little brother Jamal was getting better than her. Not that she'd EVER admit it. Tsk, Jamal was only 10.

Nevertheless, Tamika was somewhat stunned still. She didn't even blink. Her mind was full, she had just witnessed something horrible, and the reality that she was being sent to her rape was something she had trouble realizing. The turian marched at the front of the line, with his human comrades monitored the women at the end of the line,dragging the Asari by both arms. It was just a short distance from the cell, but they reached a door, which the turian opened. It was room with plain white walls, but decently lit. There were vanity mirrors scattered throughout the room, and a pile of clothes laying in a pile in the middle of the floor.

The humans threw the Asari headfirst into the pile of garments.

"Put something on." The turian glanced at the women and pointed at the pile.

"B-But what if none of that fits?" Tamika asked.

"Does it matter?" He snarled. Tamika flinched. For a second she thought he would rape her for being insubordinate. Instead, he grinned slightly. "Clients prefer you naked anyway." He said. Tamika shivered. This was so disgusting! She couldn't stand this! The turian marched at the door, and turned to them. "Be ready in five minutes." he ordered before slamming it shut. Tamika breathed a sigh of relief. At least she had privacy. Even if it was just for now.

--------------------
Character List

judodave
Posted: 10 December 2011, 02:40 am

Executor

Member No.: 896

"Whorehouse?!" Chloe thought as she overheard a nearby Asari say, she shivered a bit as the weight of her current situation hit her like a Krogan. "Great, I can't believe I'm thinking this but I'd rather be back with those drug dealers." Chloe thought, she watched the incident where the Asari was raped silently clutching onto her locket for deer life as she did, the rape seemed to be over as soon as it began but she knew that for the Asari those few minutes must've felt like hours.

Her train of thought was interrupted when the Turian ordered her and the others out of the cell, she was just behind Tamika and knew that she would be up next, she looked down at her locket sadly. "Hey, what's that around your neck?!" Chloe's eyes widened as an armed human stormed up to her, he took one look at the locket and snarled before violently yanking it from her neck snapping the string that kept it around her neck in the process.

"No don't!" Chloe protested and the human turned to her.

"Or what?!" The human asked almost mockingly, her eyes wondered to the table where the Asari had been raped moments before and kept quiet. "Just as I thought, hey Taresh I have some contraband for ya! Maybe you can sell it at a pawn shop." The old Krogan, who seemed to belong to Clan Urdnot based on his crest colour, walked over and looked at the locket then back at Chloe who was trying not to look at the much larger being.

"Keep up the good work, I'll decide what to do with this later." The Krogan said as he pocketed the locket. "As for what to do with her, not my place to decide, if the boss lady decides to make an example out of her as well that's her problem." The Krogan added before he and the human walked off, Chloe glared at them as they did before the same Turian who dragged Tamika into her room pulled her into a changing room next to the one occupied by Tamika.

"Don't take too long, the customers won't care what you wear." The Turian said snidely before closing the door behind him, Chloe said nothing before choosing an outfit her size and started getting changed.

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,22,,[/TCZ]My character list.

Availible character list

Forum awards:

Member of the Month November 2010 (tied with Worpex)

RP of the month Nevember 2010 (started the thread)

user posted image
Mr. Dust
Posted: 10 December 2011, 03:30 am

To say that these barony lackies were hospitable would've been perhaps one of the most sardonic jokes of the week, having previously worked alongside some of them, hell, even the 'now' Baron himself... back when he was but a hound lapping at his masters feet, she wasn't deluded into thinking that their inner workings would paint a prettier picture.

No suprise when they took an asari from the herd and had their wicked way with her, even Helena was having trouble continuing to be calm about the situation, she was confident she was the only person in this entire area that had military training that wasn't working for the Barony, of course there was Michelle, but she didn't have a good understanding of her history. If nothing else, she knew how to use a gun and that would hopefully be enough.

When the asari was brought back, her body spent of energy, there was a hollow gaze in her eyes, not the usual 'mystical' distant gaze... no... this one was broken, and it'd be a while before she could come close to thinking she was 'repaired'. After that, like sheep they were herded towards some changing rooms.

She etched a mental scribble in her mind :: Satonami Haruno, I'll remember your name, and your face :: she mused.

It was quite insightful really, some years ago she herself would've been one of the thugs bringing hapless women into these dens for mere profits. Not much had changed, aside from the list of things she 'wouldnt' do for credits had gotten bigger since that time.

When the women were finally left to their own devices, albeit briefly, she took a good look around at who she had been locked up with, they all looked quite stricken with fear and dispair.

That would make things difficult, fear can be a powerful motivator, and people will do just about anything to escape the situation, even if it meant throwing someone else to the wolves. Best not reveal her plan just yet... instead, it'd be wiser to befriend some of them rather than show oneself as a beacon of hope.

There was one girl, that looked like she'd had the fear of god put into her, an asian women by the looks. She walked over to Tamika who was clutching something in her hand, Helena tried to feign real sympathy but then thought better of it :: Better to be genuine than fake :: she mused inwardly.

"Relax little dove, you only need to endure this nightmare a little longer before someone will save us, just keep your head done, don't draw attention to yourself and you'll get through this alive and whole" she said calmly.

To the asian woman it'd probably seem far too calm, but at least Helena was being honest, kinda... sure she omitted the fact that she was one of those people that'd be saving the day. She spent about as much time as she could giving a nudge of encouragement, now it was time to find herself an outfit... granted, there was little to pick from.

"Ughh... definately not my colour" she said outloud, putting on some green thing, she wasn't peterbed by the fact she was getting changed infront of other women, in a different situation she may have even been caught sneaking a perv but now wasn't the time.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image
Friends with Benefits / Acta non Verba / Homefront / Belly of the Den / Blue Suns Rising / Vocal Point / Dangerous Synergies / Ad Pondus / Another Day

Blind Violinist
Posted: 10 December 2011, 04:06 am

Citadel Security Executor

Member No.: 1,161

Rape, enforcement against your own will to do the bidding and pleasure of someone you don't know. Being young, scared and being force into the darkness of Omega is not something a young girl should be ending up in. In Michelle own opinion this was merely the first infiltration of many, she was unarmed and surrounded by horny guards and clients.

The group of women screamed seeing the rape happen before them, yet Michelle looked cold towards it not being effect by it from the outside. She could easy put a few bullets tough that head of his and show Satonami Haruno the same mercy she is now showing them.

"Listen carefully, pumpkins."

Michelle attention was towards the Asian that was responsible for the rape that happen in front of the women. She narrows her eyes looking at the person and remembering her face and movements.

"I am Satonami Haruno. Remember that name, and remember it well! There's only rule in this business chickadees, and one rule only. Whatever I, or my customers ask of you, you do it. As of today you are the property of this establishment--- and as such, 100% mine." "End of discussion, are we understood?"

She blinks and was hoping to have a better challenge when meeting this Haruno, yet this was disappointing. She noticed Helena marking her target already and ignored it a bit. The guards pushed them towards the locker rooms where they can change into the right clothes.

"Relax little dove, you only need to endure this nightmare a little longer before someone will save us, just keep your head done, don't draw attention to yourself and you'll get through this alive and whole" She heard Helena speak to calm down the girl that was shaken her boots off. The room was sealed and closely under heavy guarding. This was not the plan, her gear was close by and yet so far away.

"Ughh... definately not my colour" Michelle stood next to Helena "My gear is to far away, we have to be creative and wait until we are divided in groups. Stick close by and we might have a chance" she whispers.

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,22,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

Character list
Current Topics:
Requires update

Organisations:
Sphinx Inc. - Blood Pack - Citadel Security Service - Maelstrom Inc. - Sapphonettes - Bacalou Skulls
sgt. cookie
Posted: 10 December 2011, 09:12 am

I wear a beanie. Beanies are awesome.

Member No.: 1,335

Waking up, for the second time, Adrian looked around her. At least it's not an alleyway this time. A lot of people though, not just people, women. Different species but all definitely women. Probably shouldn't have gotten into that fight but, never backed down yet. Wait, did I use my knife in that fight?

Pretending to scratch her neck, Adrian did a quick search. She felt the hilt. Good, but when to use it? You may only have one shot. Pick your moment, Adrian. And pick it well. Standing up, and leaning against a wall an Asian woman walked into the room.

After watching the incident and hearing the following speech, Adrian and a few others were taken to go into a different room.

"Hey, what's that around your neck?!"

Shit, shit, shit. Adrian breathed a mental sigh of relief, He meant the black haired girl. Thank you Odin. After the lot of them were forced into the room. Adrian could finally get a good look at the others. Most of us are Human, the Asari from before.

"Relax little dove, you only need to endure this nightmare a little longer before someone will save us, just keep your head done, don't draw attention to yourself and you'll get through this alive and whole"

You should try one of my Saturday evenings. If that's your response to this place.

Adrian decided to put something on. She chose one of the blue things, the better to hide Turian blood. And put it on over her clothes.

"I hope some of you knows how to fight. Because I have an escape idea. If you have any qualms about blood, swift violence or merciless revenge, I suggest you look away when the killing starts. Anyway, I have quite the good fortune in this situation. You see, I normally keep a small knife, right below my neck. Good place for a weapon. Reachable when you have hands behind your head and not many people would think to look there. When I woke up earlier. I did a quick search. I found my knife." Drawing it, Adrian showed it to the others and stowed it in her sleeve. "If I can get close enough to the guard, I can stab him. If I can't. Then our client is going to get one painful experience."

Adrian finished her little speech and stood by the door.

--------------------
If you make an idiotic post, I will assume that you are drunk or high. If you continue to make idiotic posts I will come to the conclusion that you are a moron.

Characters[TCZ]Male,17,,[/TCZ]
EnigmaticStranger
Posted: 10 December 2011, 11:53 am

Resident Mysterious Stranger

Member No.: 788

As of late, Carver's position within the Barony had begun to grow more and more prominent, mostly thanks to his machinations that were slowly beginning to bear fruit. When he had first assumed command of the Pulse, he had let everyone know that he would run a tight ship, and thus far that particular promise had been upheld with ruthless effeciency. All threats and dissidents had been strung up or shot as soon as he could find them, and more than one loyal lackey of the new Overseer had also met unpleasant end for failing particularly badly in their tasks. Soon, everyone in the Pulse knew that when command came from their Lieutenant, they would obey. Ruling through fear and displine was good way to get initial control, he knew that such a thing never lasted in the long run. Thus, he had switched tactics right after he had managed to get Pulse in it's entirety under control and most annoying thorns in his side removed.

Now, he was beginning to rule not through fear, but loyalty. The shows of force were necessary evil at times to keep his reputation in suitable level, but in long term having trustworthy network weighted more than having meek one. The problem with organizations controlled through fear was that they inevitably turned against themselves when someone scarier or suitably powerful enemy appeared and begun to act against them. Therefore, he had spent last months giving out rewards and power to trusted underlings, and making things in general much more easy to entirety of Pulse, giving them more autonomy but also keeping careful eye on them all the same. It was good that only one of those who he had given more power and generally trusted to serve loyally turned traitor: seeing the man's neck being snapped like dry twig by their superior had likely put end to any other possible schemes other officers had perhaps been formulating. It was always such a bother to lose useful tools, even if executions of traitors were very much a necessity.

Today, his schedule did not have much in way of executions or plotting, however. No, today he went about Omega, inspecting the different establishments that were run by Pulse and seeing whenever or not everything was in order. It was much harder to hide the truth from him when he was visiting personally than when people could report to him via omnitool, after all. As per usual, he was accompanied by small cadre of bodyguards: sadly, today Ard was not available to call upon, since she was doing much more important task for him. Well, he would just have to do with what he got.

The bouncers at the door of this most recent establishment to be visited parted from his way without even as much as a command being spoken, nodding respectfully at the Pulse lieutenant as he strode inside the place. It was one of the bordels run by the slaver wing of the sect, the fronts kept very neat and tidy whereas the truth behind them being rather dark and merciless. Well, slavery made money, even if it would push people out of their comfort zones: it was a sad fact of life that slavery, murder and thieving were all rather significant sources of income... And as long as there would be profit in them, they would carry on from generation to generation. At least by being a lieutenant he could direct the course of such activities, and enjoy life of luxary while doing so.

The place was bustling with activity just as always, some people looking at Carver and his retinue of bodyguards as they passed through the club before returning to their activities. One of the Blue Suns mercs got up and stepped into the way of the Pulse lieutenant as he walked, clearly drunk and more likely than not just wanting to pick a fight with someone. Two turians marching at Carver's side grabbed the man, punched him to the gut and threw him to the side like trash, causing some people to mutter but having no more effect to the clientele. It was well-known fact that the establishment was linked to the Barony, and if someone tried to pick a fight with Barony lieutenant in his own turf, they deserves everything coming to them. Luckily for the drunk merc, Carver did not pay attention to the whole event, and thus he was merely left groaning on the ground as the Barony members passed.

Making his way through the club into the backrooms, Carver folded his arms as his hidden eyes looked at the woman now bowing her head at him. Satonami Haruno was one of newer candidates vying for his trust, and he had seen the woman as competent and effective enough to allow her to continue running this operation of her very own... Thus far. Even if he allowed her relative autonomy in exchange of lion's share of her profits, one slip or time forgetting her place would mean enslavement or death, and she knew the fact full well. She had not made such mistakes yet, however, and was quickly rising towards position as one of his more trusted underlings, even if she was not really part of the Barony. Moulin Rouge was one of the places that brought quite a lot of money to Barony's coffers, and as long as it would continue to do so the woman had her chance to shine.

"At ease, Haruno" he said to her with the same almost-smile he used for most of his employees, nodding in return to her to show that she could relax for the time being. "I am here merely for the usual check-up... I would also like to see your progress for the month. Do you perhaps have some promising new merchandice?"

--------------------
My character list

My ships: Prowler // CSV Chimera // PSV Provenance
My organizations: The Company of the Damned // Galactic Shipping and Securities // The Saints

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Many thanks to Asyla for awesome Pulse banner smile.gif
TheDoctor455
Posted: 15 December 2011, 01:08 am

Corporal

To say that Greaci "woke up" would be a bit of an exaggeration when she... regained consciousness for lack of a better phrase... to find herself sitting in a garish dressing room that looked, on the whole of it, like something straight from a human vaudeville. A guard was barking orders at her but Greaci couldn't hear him... her thoughts were focused on trying to remember what had just happened.

There was the gunfight with Eclipse... knocked out by someone oddly familiar to her... then she woke up in the cell and.... things got worse from there. Greaci remembered trying to take in the layout of the mass cell, but she wasn't given much time to take in her surroundings as she soon found herself being grabbed by a pair of guards. She tried to struggle but she found it difficult to move her limbs even an inch. Instead she focused on getting more alert, and as she gained more awareness of her surroundings and what was going on... she was starting to wish she was still knocked out.

Where the hell am I? Why are all these other women here? Oh no...

Her suspicions were confirmed when the guards started making lewd comments she couldn't quite make out and then proceeded to tear her clothes off.

"No-OOOO!" Greaci screamed, suddenly more alert, but still unable to resist.

Not again damn it! Not again!

Greaci fought with every breath in her body to get her muscles moving, to flare off her biotics, anything that might get her out of this... but nothing happened. She couldn't move. Her biotics, for the first time in her 700 years of life... were shut off. It was then that panic truly set in for her. She had found her biotics a little unsettling before on occasion... but their absence chilled her far more.

Then the guards let the turian force himself on her... and Greaci suffered the... indignities that she had narrowly escaped centuries ago. She cried out in pain, which the turian no doubt chose to mistake for pleasure. She would have been grimacing and snarling if it weren't for the drugs running through her veins keeping her chained in a kind of stasis. Instead, her face remained dazed and utterly placid, the angry tears running down her face the only indication of what she truly felt. Sated, the turian left her and the guards dragged her to a cell. They threw her face-down to the floor.

Greaci's memory fuzzed a bit after that... but she could get a sense of gratitude that she felt for her fellow prisoners... they had tried to... do... something for her. It obviously didn't get her or anyone else free, but Greaci found herself treasuring even small mercies at this point - even if she wasn't entirely sure what the other captives had tried to do for her. Then she was grabbed and dragged into this dressing room.

She tried to summon her biotics, to even bring out a single blue spark... but none came. The guard figured out what she had tried to do and punched her in the stomach, winding her. As she struggled to breath, a growing sense of horror crept over her... they had drugged her... and whatever it was... was really taking it out of her. She could still form coherent thoughts, but... they seemed to take an eternity to fully form. And as much as she distrusted her biotics... their absence chilled her far more than their presence had. It was as if someone had taken a piping hot (and dull) knife through her nose and lobotomized her. It was also quite difficult to coordinate her limbs enough for independent movement on her own... at least... enough so that she could walk... she might be able to crawl... but... with the guard there... there didn't seem much point.

--------------------
Character List

"At night you can see the lights sometimes from a passing tanker or trawler. From upon the cliffs they are mundane, but down here they fugue into ambiguity. For instance, I cannot readily tell if they belong above or below the waves. The distinction now seems mundane; why not everything and all at once! There’s nothing better todo here than indulge in contradictions, whilst waiting for the fabric of life to unravel." -Narrator, Dear Esther, thechineseroom
Meeks
Posted: 21 December 2011, 09:46 pm

Private

Member No.: 1,587

user posted image

♫"Tonight I'ma let you be the captain,
Tonight I'ma let you do your thing, yeah,
Tonight I'ma let you be a rider,
Giddy-up, giddy-up, giddy-up, babe!" ♫

Everyone turned around as a certain someone's self-appointed classical theme song had filled the area. A large figure motioned slowly around Moulin Rouge in a frilly, lingerie dress slightly above her knees. Upon her head, flowed her favorite blonde wig. Most of the male regulars, particularly the turians and humans, had grown wise enough to back the hell away from the female Elcor on-sight. She was in one of those moods again. Well duh, she had taken a little...."something" to numb her resentment, but it didn't work as much anymore. Snu Snu or 'Snookie' as she was often called, suddenly felt control of her biotic powers returning. That usually meant there were no other Elcor clients scheduled for her that day.

That's right, if any of the whores that thought their job sucked, she'd been paying Haruno, and joined Moulin Rouge willingly in order to dally with attractive men, only for it to become HER job to fulfill the desires of the most emotionless and ugliest of clients: Male. Elcor.
Yeah she was an Elcor too, but she was much cuter-- unparalleled in Elcor beauty. She desired handsome human, or turian action. Even a krogan would do. She didn't sign up for this, let alone put her inheritance money into Moulin Rouge for it.

"Good work today, Snookie" A guard said nervously.

Snookie stopped, then turned to the source of congratulations, her lower regions in pain.

"CHEERFULLY:" she sarcastically clarified in her monotone voice. "GO. FUCK. YOURSELF. HUMAN."

The man soon cowered with fear, and hurriedly distanced himself. 'Go fuck yourself.' That would be kind of interesting to watch... she thought. Nevertheless, she decided to leave him be... for now. With a click of her omnitool, Snu Snu turned off her “theme song” ringtone she, as quietly as possible, neared a new section of the hallway. She pressed her back against the wall, taking a peek at the two figures ahead. There he was!

For the longest time, she had been dying to shag the one in the black and blue. But every time she offered herself, he would always make up some excuse. He’d say he “had a wife at home” or something as equally stupid. It didn’t really matter anyway. Haruno forbid whores from being with the guards. That’s all that counted.

But, a couple of scents in the air didn't smell right. It was sex, turian and asari bodily fluids most particularly. Maybe no one else in the establishment could smell it, but an elcor’s sense of smell was and hearing was rather pronounced, and there was absolutely no doubt about it. The scent was coming from the direction of two turians that were guarding the dressing room. But what made Snookie frown was the third and final smell. Why did she smell traces of... Haruno's perfume? It was almost as faint a smell as the fluids. She’d been there when it happened. What? No really, what? She’d paid a fortune to score as a worker! Satonami never booked Snu Snu any human or turian clients as promised and she refused to let her have the guards. Upstaged by a new girl? That centers it. Snookie made sure her wig was fastened in place and loudly moved to where the guards had stood.

They were a bit too preoccupied at first with whatever they just heard in the other room. From their expressions it seemed serious. Snu didn’t care. By the time the noticed her, a giant shadow loomed over them both. It was already too late

"Sn--Sn...Snookie!" One of them stammered.

Snu Snu didn't respond to him. Her attention was on the other turian.

"ENERGETICALLY:" Snu Snu clarified to him. "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY DRESS? CUTE?

The other guard knew to congratulate Snu Snu on her wardrobe choice, even if he thought it to be ridiculous on an Elcor. Again she ignored his pleasantries. The turian in her focus was silent.

"WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME?" She asked.

"Uh.. Em.. Sn...Snookie..."

Snookie leaned near him, and sniffed along his body. The bodily fluids and perfume she smelled earlier were practically clinging on the guy.

"YOU... HAD SEX, TURIAN?" Snookie asked. "THE SCENT of ASARI DOESN'T SMELL FAMILIAR."

"Wait, Snookie! It’s not what you think!" The Turian exclaimed.

"AN INSINCERE REMARK."

The other guard readied his gun. She planned to get hostile....in that kind of way.

"Taaaaake it easy, Snookie," a human guard said noticing the incident. He coaxingly raised his hands. "Y'know the boss doesn't allow that kinda thing here."

Snookie hesitated for a moment, and then dejectedly turned around with her head slumped forward, as if to leave. The guards stupidly relaxed their muscles, and exhaled with relief. They had been unprepared for the biotic blast that soon hurled all of them into the wall—causing each guard to lie on the floor unconscious upon impact. All… but one.

He actually flew through one of the doors instead of the wall. His body had as a result, lied inside the dressing room with several new ‘recruits’ watching. The turian Snookie fancied seemed injured, but thankfully conscious. Good. She had plans for him. As she slowly stomped towards him, he tried to thrust his elbows forward to scoot his waist forward in order to escape. But she was catching up to him much too quickly! Desperately, he motioned for his gun, but Snu Snu quicky used her biotics to fling weapon across the room.

"YOU...AND HARUNO…ARE LIARS, TURIAN." Snookie said. The turian flailed his arms and kicked his feet, smashing one of them into Snookie’s omnitool device. Consequently, Snookie’s 'theme song' started to play again, at perhaps the most ironic, and inopportune moment.

♫"Boy, I want, want, want whatchu want, want, want Give it to me, baby like boom, boom, boom What I want, want, want is what you want, want, want Nah Nah Na---"♫

"NOOOO—OO--OOOO!!"

The lyrics were drowned out by a loud shriek. His lungs tried with everything they had to scream for help, but no one came.
"TONIGHT. I’M GOING TO GET TO BE THE CAPTAIN." Snookie tried to sing in her monotone voice.

"Snookie? Snu Snu!" The turian squeaked. "Haruno's gonna kill you if you do this...!"

"SEDUCTIVELY" she clarified once more for him “IT IS A HEAVY RISK, BUT..." she batted her eyes coyly. “I INTEND TO TEACH YOU ALL THAT I KNOW.”
♫I like the way you touch me there,
I like the way you pull my hair… ♫

Desperately the turian kicked and scratched. He snatched at Snookie’s wig and pulled it halfway off her head before she proceeded dry humping him—fully clothed, at least. This lap dance was merely an appetizer. He should be grateful. Very few turians got this opportunity.

♫Babe, if I don't feel it I ain't faking, no, no
I like when you tell me 'kiss you there'
I like when you tell me 'move it there'♫

The turian screamed, asking the spirits what he’d “EVER” done to deserve the pain and agony he was presently enduring. The sounds of his bones made loud, crackling noises. Oh for goodness sake, the turian… was….was he crying?! Was he enjoying it that much?

♫You say you a rude boy: show me what you got now ♫

Snookie released a primal cry of joy. Then, she stepped away from the turian’s mangled body. Apparently she was too excited. And they were just getting to the best part. But what was she supposed to do now? She had… “Somewhat” broken the rules, but most importantly she just injured a Barony soldier. Well, yea he deserved it. But now, there was no doubt Satonami would have her killed or tortured at best—even if Snookie was paying her. Snookie hadn’t exactly thought through till then. But the reality was setting in that she had nothing to gain staying there. Satonami was a liar, and the Barony would probably have no problems with killing her. It was decided. She was done with Moulin Rouge. But she had to get out alive. The guards would discover this quickly…

Snu then heard murmurs and voices that seemed bewildered. She turned, noticing that she had blasted the dressing room door open. Quickly, she fixed her wig.
Viyu
Posted: 22 December 2011, 12:20 am

Major

((OOC: Okay guys, just so we can speed this up, 2 posts per rotation this time so people can let their characters participate in the sitewide thread by wrapping this up soon. Please keep the pacing stable so that everyone gets a chance to respond to the situation. And PLEASE be sure to read posts carefully so people won't be held up until you make the proper edits.

Anyway, this post was kind of planned in advanced. The dialogue is a collaboration between me and Maren. Figured it'd save time and posting.))

Satonami strutted sharply. She had at an appointment to catch and she absolutely refused to be late. As she walked towards the back entrance she bowed politely as she passed customers with a forced customer service smile. Just as she reached the backrooms, Carver and his armed entourage had arrived. Out of politeness for her superior, she bowed deeply.

"At ease, Haruno" Carver said.

Satonami slowly raised her head obediently as soon as her name had been called, smiling slightly. Deep down however her stomach lurched. How she HATED these Barony inspections. But Satonami was much too coy to let her emotions show too freely.

"I am here merely for the usual check-up... I would also like to see your progress for the month. Do you perhaps have some promising new merchandice?"

"Mmm." She said in affirmation. With that she took a puff of her kiseru. "We gathered a bunch of local girls, a pretty bunch they are. They should be more than efficient. One of the Asari girls gave me lip service awhile back but...." she puffed her kiseru and smiled widely. Carver could probably take a good hint what happened.

A toy suddenly tumbled at Carver's feet. It resembled a stuffed animal of sorts-- a pink stuffed animal that looked like a hybrid between a porcupine and Mickey Mouse. Satonami brows furrowed. She knew who this ridiculous thing belonged to. But she couldn't afford to get outwardly angry, making a scene over such a minor nuance would be petty, and seeming too emotional was bad for business. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened during her meetings with the Barony. It... came with the territory of being a parent.

"Tomoyo!" Satonami said sharply. Surprised, the toy stood up on its own two feet as if it had come to life, and tumbled away from the woman, as if it was frightened that it would be struck or mangled in an angry fit of rage. This toy... was no ordinary toy. It was one of her daughter's custom built VIs that was able to walk, talk, and "think" somewhat on its own. It was moments like these that Satonami utterly dreaded giving that girl those damned things.

"Yes, mother." An lackadaisical voice asked. Suddenly behind Satonami was a little Asian girl with short black hair, dressed in a traditional Japanese yukata. She seemed young, probably no older than 11 or 12 years old. The girl was holding an empty waitress tray between one arm-- apparently finished serving tea to customers. The toy stumbled and crawled on its legs, hiding behind the girl. Tomoyo simply stared up at Satonami with the most blank and emotionless expression. The woman sighed and rubbed her temples.

"I apologize, Mr. Carver" Satonami said, waving her kiseru about. "This little lout is Tomoyo. You remember my daughter, don't you?" she asked, with a icy tenderness in her voice that she actually didn't use often. She gently placed a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Tomoyo. I keep telling you to keep those toys of yours in your room. Since you're done serving tea, check on the elcor, Ms. Snookie. I hear she hasn't been feeling well lately. Now Mr. Carver and I have important grown-up things to talk about."

Good! That would keep Tomoyo preoccupied for awhile. Nevertheless, Satonami lowered her head and hissed in Tomoyo's ear so that Carver wouldn't hear it. "You and I are going to have a long talk, later." she said, before kissing the girl on the cheek, pretending that this was the "actual" reason she had leaned so close to to her daughter.

Tomoyo didn't respond, or flinch. She scooped up the toy in one arm, and walked away. That... "brat".... never looked intimidated by anything-- something that pissed Satonaimi off, slightly. After Tomoyo was about 5 or 6, Tomoyo's expression never changed-- not even when Satonami beat the girl for punishment. Tomoyo never cried once since then-- she simply gave the woman a lethargic stare that looked as though she was seeing right through her.

Tomoyo was anti-social and a loner. It was annoying, emo, disgusting, and embarrassing. Tomoyo could at least try act like a daughter in front of of her mother's superiors. For all the years she put food on the table for that girl, and gave her a proper education... couldn't she at least consider her mother's reputation!?

It wasn't so much that she cared how Tomoyo behaved in private. In fact, her quietness kept her out of Satonami's way. But as a mother she hated it when important company came to visit the brothel. They always asked her why Tomoyo was so strange, and what Satonami was teaching her. To others, Tomoyo indolent demeanor was a reflection of a mother's questionable character. And THAT was something... Satonami utterly hated.

It was true however, that Satonami and Tomoyo were nothing like a real mother and daughter. Satonami was usually away at parties if she wasn't managing the business. And why not? She was only 30. She had every right to live like a free spirit, especially when she had the means to.

--------------------
Character List

J.R.Leslie
Posted: 22 December 2011, 06:31 am

Operations Chief

Member No.: 1,423

JR stepped off his shipped dressed in his usual field gear. He never liked going on to Omega without his battle gear with all the thugs and criminals running around. Not to mention the Vorcha who seem content to scavenge anything that isn't bolt down to the deck. As JR entered the main areaa he took a left and hailed a cab. He had heard rumors bout a night club called the Moulin Rouge and seeing he was on leave he had planned on enjoying himself. As he climbed he made sure all of his weapons was ready for a fight just in case.

Minutes later the cab stopped a few blocks from the club JR smiled as he looked around and started walking towards the club which was lit up like Las Vegas on Earth. As JR approachec JR saw a Krogan and a Turian and a couple batarian bouncers at the door. JR walked up and smiled and handed the big Krogan a two hundred credit chit and said. "The name is Leslie mate." The Korgan eyed him with suspicion but looked at the list and said after clearing his throat. "Ah yea right you are Mister Leslie. Enjoy your visit." JR smiled and chuckled as he walked by the Krogan but as he passed by a Turian he looked at him and growled slightly before entering the club who barred his path and said. "You can keep your pistol but your larger weapons must be checked in." He had half expected them to take his weapons and the like. But he soon wasn't worrying bout as he complied and recieved a ticket and turned to walk into the establishment and quickly he found a seat in a booth near the stage and in clear site of all entrances and exits. He then leaned back and propped his feet into the seat and waited for a waitress as he reached a case attached to his though and pulled out a cigar and lighter. He bit the ends of it off and then stuck the other into his mouth and began lighting and watched the show.

Currently on the stage was a several human women dancing in very revealing clothes. They could be seen spinning on polled and grinding on them in a extremely lude fashion. The light effects accented the techno music in the backround. JR was grateful it wasn't so loud he couldn't hear himself think it was loud enough to enjoy but not deafening.

As JR puffed on the cigar he couldn't help but noticed several heavily armed mercs and bouncers standing in the corners in various places all around the club. JR shook his head and said to him I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else on Omega I suppose. But meh, what the hell do I care as they leave me be?"

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,24,,[/TCZ]Major J.R. Leslie
CO, SSV Sekigahara, FG-602
Systems Alliance Navy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
EnigmaticStranger
Posted: 22 December 2011, 01:12 pm

Resident Mysterious Stranger

Member No.: 788

"Mmm. We gathered a bunch of local girls, a pretty bunch they are. They should be more than efficient."

Watching the woman as she welcomed him into the backrooms, Carver never lost his slight grin. The command of this particular enteprice of her very own had done wonders to her self-esteem, it seemed: he could notice that she did not like him being present in person. Or perhaps she detested the check-ups in general. This was why he did not usually give people option to remain as intependent as she had done: when you were lenient in one case and did not crush resistance utterly and completely, people tended to get ideas due to having seemingly managed to convince him that their solution was the best one. When they had too many ideas of their own, they tended to try stupid things, for which they usually had to be punished. Still, Satonami had not let him down thus far, and although he was quite sure that he would have to keep the woman on tighter leash, the results were good thus far. The Moulin Rouge was providing Barony with significant profits... But still the fact that it was not completely part of the Barony and thus his to do with as he pleased was irritating. Still, both of them knew where they stood on levels of power and ruthlessness, and as long as he could remind the woman of the facts she would be under control.

"Let us hope so... After all, I would be dispointed if you were to begin lowering your quality... You are good, and I would hate to have you replaced" he spoke almost lazily, streching the silences where appropriate to drive the point home to her. One could only hope that she would continue to do as good work as she had been doing before. The alternative would not be pleasant for anyone, mostly because it would cost him credits and maybe personell who would need to be sacked when the management changed.

"One of the Asari girls gave me lip service awhile back, but...."

"I believe that the new drug I supplied you with has worked then? That is good news indeed" the Pulse lieutenant mused, his grin deepening a fraction. He had not been certain that the product would work as adviced, but it seemed that in this case the seller was someone he could depend on, at least somewhat. It was difficult to break asari or other biotics, but with the biotic supressing drug it had suddenly ceased to be as much of an issue to his slave-trading department. And he did not care all that much about the opinions some people had on slavers either: all he cared about was that the slaves taken from the streets would provide his organization with the steady flow of credits generated by this place. When seeking power and wealth, concerns such as basic rights of sentient beings took the second seat.

Before they could continue further on the business at hand, a momentary distraction appeared in form of child's toy. The whole thing was somewhat amusing in itself to him, although some might have found it quite very awkward to be interrupted by such a thing. Apparently Satonami felt so at the very least, scolding her daughter wordlessly before turning her attention back to him. How amusing indeed.

"I apologize, Mr. Carver. This little lout is Tomoyo. You remember my daughter, don't you?"

The corner of his mouth twitched, momentarily bending into half-smile before he replied. "Oh yes, I do remember her. You should not be so harsh to her... We have all been kids once. And I for one would not be so dismissive of the resentment you can instill on her even at such early age. Who knows, one day she might rise above you. Galxy works in mysterious ways" he said with chuckle, enjoying watching the woman's reaction as she sent the girl away to check on other matters. It was rare to see children on Omega, apart from the street rats that every city or space station had, and even rarer to find one of them in place like this. Even he had some sort of standards: child slaves were usually not all that asked after anyhow, so he did not include any of them in his catalog.

Shaking his head as the girl left, he focused again to the task at hand. "At any rate, I want the usual tour through the place to see that everything is indeed under control, as well as your financial logs. And galaxy help you if you have been trying to skim money from Barony's take, for that will not end well" he said with silky tone, reminding the woman once again that she could and would be replaced in case of incompetence and trechery. Barony could loot and burn the entire place if they wished to: the lives of Satonami and all of her employees were his to end with one call if he should wish so.

Thus far the need had not arisen, but who knew when she would try to take more liberties than Barony allowed her?

He was not going to give her the chance, and these visits were one part of making sure she never got one.

--------------------
My character list

My ships: Prowler // CSV Chimera // PSV Provenance
My organizations: The Company of the Damned // Galactic Shipping and Securities // The Saints

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Many thanks to Asyla for awesome Pulse banner smile.gif
Maren
Posted: 22 December 2011, 02:15 pm

Private

Member No.: 1,173

Satonami lowered her head and hissed in Tomoyo's ear so that Carver wouldn't hear it. "You and I are going to have a long talk, later." she said, before kissing the girl on the cheek, pretending that this was the "actual" reason she had leaned so close to her daughter.

Without a word, Tomoyo left, neglecting to even so much as affirm her mother's instructions. Tomoyo was headed to her room. She wasn't "actually" going to waste her time checking on Ms. Snookie, somebody she didn't care too much about. Besides, she knew her pretentious mother well enough. Satonami’s “instruction” was merely a polite excuse to get Tomoyo out of the way.

Once the child passed a corner, and certain that Satonami couldn't see her, she grimaced slightly and scrubbed her mother's kiss away with the top side of her hand-- not even bothering to hide her disgust.
Women are annoying to deal with, she thought. They were manipulative little liars, deceptive and constantly assuming she was stupid with their chess play of mind games.

Take these women for instance. Tomoyo thought, as she passed some of the brothel women. They were smiling, and seemed friendly, didn't they?

"Good evening, young miss!" some of the prostitutes cheerfully said to Tomoyo. Tomoyo didn't even bother responding to them with even a nod of acknowledgement. She treated them like the wind, simply walking past them without a word.

"Ugh! What a little bitch, just like her mother! It's bad enough she's Satonami's daughter. You think she'd be a bit nicer because we have to put up with that horrible woman."

"Shh! Stop it, Janet she'll hear you!" one of the other pleasure women whispered. Tomoyo DID hear it, but her feelings weren't hurt enough to run crying to her "mommy". She didn't care what those whores thought.

"It's bad enough she's Satonami's daughter." Tomoyo thought.

Her toy, a tiny pink hedgehog barely a foot long glanced at its master worriedly. "..Nunie?" it said, referring to Tomoyo by her least favorite nickname. The little hedgehog then began to tug at the hem of her yukata. “Are you okay? I hope you’re okay. You're not made at them, are you?"

Silence.

"..You are, huh? I'm sorry they were mean to you. Really, really –“

"Pinkie.” Tomoyo interjected in an attempt to shut her up.

"Uh-huh, yeah. Just one more." The toy said dismissively with the wave of her hand.

"Reeaaally sorry, but guess what?! You've had a frowny face lately, I thought I'd do something to ... y'know? Turn that frown right-side-up again! You like cupcakes? I heard you loved cupcakes! So I took your mom's credits and---"

"Pinkie, I'm fine." Tomoyo said flatly. "There is nothing to worry about." But....thanks. she thought.

'I'm used to it. They say that all the time. They simply don't think I know it.' Growing up as a little girl, Tomoyo was raised by those women while Satonami was out partying. And Tomoyo trusted them at first, she was respectful to each of them-- until she discovered that they spoke like this in private. They hated Tomoyo regardless of how nice or cold she was to them. Satonami? The brothel women? They were all the same.

So you see? Men on Omega were pigs, but at least they were direct, honest, and predictable. But it was alright. She didn't need any organic "friends", she thought, glancing at her toys. She had all the friends she'd need. VI's were programmed not to betray you. They were loyal as the were reliable.

Suddenly Tomoyo's ear's received the monotone mumblings of a familiar elcor. Apparently Ms. Snookie had saved Tomoyo the trouble of looking for her, and starting more drama in the brothel as usual. Tomoyo peeked behind the corner of a wall to observe the entire altercation. Her inner instinct was to run. Her intuition suggested it'd be better to remain ignorant of this situation. But curousity got the better of her in the end, and she stayed rooted.

"WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME?" Ms. Snookie said, speaking to a turian guarding the dressing room door.

"Uh.. Em.. Sn...Snookie..." The turian stammered.

"YOU HAD SEX, TURIAN?" Snookie asked. "THE FEMALE SCENT DOESN'T SMELL FAMILIAR."

"Wait, Snookie! It’s not what you think!" The Turian exclaimed.
“Hey, Nunie? Are we playing hide and peek?” Pinkie asked, tugging the hem of her Yukata again. The toy wrongfully assumed that was the reason why Tomoyo hid behind a corner watching other people. Her master said nothing. She simply ignored the toy and continued eavesdropping.

“Nunie? Nunie!” Pinkie whined. “Aw, c'mon! Can't I play too? Please, please, please? I love games!” But Tomoyo said nothing, hoping she'd just get the hint and shut up, already.

There was a long pause, and so eventually Pinkie decided for herself that they WERE in fact playing hide and peek, even without Tomoyo's input. There was a long pause, but eventually Pinkie decided for herself that they WERE in fact playing hide and peek, even without Tomoyo's imput.

“So, who're we peekin' on?" She let out, giggling. "No wait! Lemme guess, I'm great at guessing games! It’s, um... the Turian right? The one in the red?! No? The one with the white stripes?"

Suddenly Pinkie sped away from the corner, away from Tomoyo directly towards the quarrel.

"Hey, what are you --- get back here!" Tomoyo hissed, reaching a hand after her toy.

Pinkie put her hands on her hips. "Psh, cool your jets, wouldya?" She rolled her eyes before running forward. “Hurry up, they're getting to the best part! Someone's gonna get tagged!

The toy let out a loud squeal of excitement as the ceiling glowed blue and crushed the bodies of every guard from above. Most had lost consciousness, others probably died instantly. Pinkie rolled on her back and laughed.

"That was AWESOME!" She giggled. "She was all -- wham! and they were like, 'duuuurh'!." Pinkie gestured, slumping her eyes and sticking out tongue to look like a retard. "Wow, they're like, the dumbest players, ever!" She breathed, mystified. "I mean, what's the point of playing hide a peek if you just sit to get caught, right?" The toy wasn't even aware of their disposition or of the danger she herself had walked in.

Tomoyo frowned. It didn't surprise her much that more of the ceiling had began to cave in; that was the price her mother paid for being too cheap to renovate, but her concerns were with Pinkie, who was obviously distracted. Parts of the ceiling were already falling around the her, yet she didn't seem to notice. Tomoyo knew she'd have to get out and quickly -- get them BOTH out or else that stupid toy would end up crushed! Tomoyo dashed to yank Pinkie off the ground, and did so just in time: little bits of the ceiling collapsed where she would've been standing.

As the guards readied their guns at Snookie, the girl yelped as she was caught in the second wave of Snookie's indiscriminate biotic blasts that hurled the remaining Barony soldiers into the walls. Tomoyo's frail body slammed against the dressing room door, knocking it over, and sending her tumbling through the room's wooden floor. Her grip on Pinkie slipped, and the toy flew in the air, resting at Tomoyo’s side. Some of the women inside the changing room screamed. And that was all she could remember before she blacking out.
Mr. Dust
Posted: 23 December 2011, 12:15 am

"My gear is to far away, we have to be creative and wait until we are divided in groups. Stick close by and we might have a chance" she whispers.

Watching the elcor do a number on the turians and door really put things in perspective... Barony thugs were stupid, then again.. perhaps they simply dismissed teh idea that elcor could be biotics.. in which case.. they were still stupid, as proven by the bodies now strewn near the entrance of the changing rooms.

"Well... you don't see that everyday" she quibbed with a raised brow, blinking once in bewilderment when Snooki adjusted her wig, she then looked to Michelle.

"Opportunity knocks, as the saying goes" she started, pointing to the now open and guardless door that lead to their freedom. "I don't know about you but... I think I've had enough of this place already, I'm certain she has as well" she murmured, pointing towards the asari that had been raped earlier.

Peering out the doorway for signs of other guards, it seemed like the coast was clear for now. "Goody" she said sardonically, looking to Michelle she ushered her to come along. "Try and keep up" she said before darting off down the hallway, picking up one of the guards rifles as she went.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

TheDoctor455
Posted: 26 December 2011, 08:15 pm

Corporal

After several minutes of staring blankly in the mirror and trying to recall the number of ridges (after seeing some of the more... unsavory aspects of 21st century pop Japanese culture, Greaci had decided she preferred to call them ridges rather than tentcales) that had been torn off her head at a relatively young age... Greaci found it was getting easier for her to think coherently, not quite as quick as she remembered being before... but it was better than the absolute lethargy that she had been experiencing not too long ago. She didn't want to risk using her biotics yet... she was still naked and unarmed; not a promising start by any means. She decided to test her movements by getting up and slowly moving about the room as she pretended to rummage through the crap lying around in the 'dressing room,' hoping to find anything that might be useful. Aha! She found a rather hard metal box which she could use to break the mirror and hopefully get a makeshift knife out of the bargain. Except of course... in her current state there was little chance of her managing to kill both of the guards outside of her door. Still, it provided a little hope. Better than nothing, right? As she thought of killing her guards, she imagined slashing the Turian's neck. She didn't know his name, but she knew he had to pay for what he had put her through.

Then she heard an elcor shouting... it was odd... Greaci had never before thought that elcor could raise their voices at all, yet... almost as if it had been comically timed to her thoughts...

"YOU HAD SEX, TURIAN?" the pseudo-shout went, "THE FEMALE SCENT DOESN'T SMELL FAMILIAR."

Whatever was going on had given Greaci the opportunity she had been waiting for; her guards had run off to check out the source of the disturbance. Greaci waited another moment and then proceeded to hammer away at her mirror with the metal box she had found. After striking the blasted thing several times, it broke, and Greaci now had a weapon. Not much of mine mind, but it'd do.

Without further ado, Greaci opened the door of her 'dressing room' and checked to see if anyone was there, it didn't look like it, or at least not like anyone would be paying attention to her at the moment, so she snuck away in a direction that she hoped would lead to either the exit or the armory. She hoped more for the armory as walking around naked in Omega would almost certainly have been a death wish.

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post this guys, but... the holidays, right? Also... I lost my laptop for a bit... didn't get it back until yesterday. Umm... what's this site-wide thread about? Also... can we use more than one character in it?

--------------------
Character List

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPages: (2) [1] 2  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2293 seconds | Archive

User Legend
Spectre | Keepers | Justicars | Vanguards | Executors | Agents | Officers | Soldiers
Affiliates
RPG-D Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Guns and Glory Ever More Heroes X-Men Redemption City X Dragon Age: Requiem Legend of Zelda: Exoria