Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.
Mass Effect Universe News
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe! - Our forum has changed addresses! Check Site Information for details!
Welcome to the #1 Mass Effect RP!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Krogan Warfare, We understand your needs
JamesBrogan
Posted: 01 November 2011, 04:31 pm
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tali's biggest fans

Group: Soldier
Member No.: 1,530

Name: Krogan Warfare

'Krogan warfare was set up by a krogan, understanding the needs of mercs with a craving for firepower. These weapons are not for the faint hearted or one with shallow pockets. We sell harsh weaponry. We aim to please every customer and keep them alive on the battle field'

Grade: E
Type: Merchant

Founded: 2045

Owner:
Urdnot Titan

Important Members:
Urdnot Titan
Virgil Bishop

Locations:
Illium Shop - Closed
The Vex II

Primary Role:
Supplying weapons and Vechiles to organisations and to give Titan a decent Income.

Major Products:
The Entire Elephant Series - Elephant series

Revenue: 15234 Credits per year (based on a sale of every item being sold once a week and the heavy gatling gun once a month and the tank once a year and then taking away 90% for costs and the expenses on other facilities I.e the Vex and Illium tax)

Operations:
None

Stocks and Shares:
Battersby, Harris & Schmidt - 45% of shares

History:
Krogan Warfare started in a humble area on Illium. The buisness started as a small corner shop from a Krogan who had a good habit of picking through dead bodies and selling anything they had. The Early years the buisness was well known and not many other companies like it in the area provided good buisness. They started with just the products taken from bodies.

The buisness flourished and grew and after five years and then Titan started work on a new assult rifle for the buisness, he spent year on year trying to get this. The buisness continued for fifty years before being converted to a Micro-Freighter. All the weapons chucekd on the Friegther mvoed from planet to planet to Migrant fleet. Selling weapons and buying weapons. This sadly was not as profitable as Titan first thought. Krogan Warfare was closed and Titan joined the army of Tuchunka Urdnot Clan for 100 years. Over this time he continued his plans for weapons and had the resources and scientists to make his projects work. He left on the 100th aniversery of his joining with enough stolen credits and weapons to start up the buisness. The army, as ruthless as they where donated one of the tanks the creater had made to Krogan Warfare. He upgraded the frieghter to a full size one and the buisness started back up on Illium

Although they had a lot more weaponry they where still only just making enough to survive. Illium now charging ten diffrent taxes for his shop being their and the fact that the buisness was now a small corner shop compared to a very large weapon monoploy run by a batarian. The Buisness is now being run on the Freighter only as the corner shop was closed for legal reasons.

History:
2045 - Krogan Warfare started

2100 - Krogan warfare shuts downs

2200 - Krogan warfare starts back up again
Krogan warfare in trail over multiple crimes
Krogan Warfare expansion project - Multiple facilities added including research lab, warehouses and two stores being built.

--------------------
"What is it about you that makes people think we enjoy being in harm's way?"

"I'm pleased that the imminent destruction of all organic life has improved you career opportunities."

"Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it!"

Garrus: Do you ever miss those talks we had on the elevators?
Tali: No.
Garrus: Come on. Remember how we'd always ask you about life on the flotilla? It was an opportunity to share!
Tali: This conversation is over.
Garrus: Tell me again about your immune system.
Tali: I have a shotgun.
Garrus : Mmmmaybe we'll talk later.

Tali quotes laugh.gif
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Schmidt
Posted: 01 November 2011, 04:43 pm

I'm Schmidt

Group: Vanguard
Member No.: 1,166

And to it we go:

Firstly, make sure you put links to your character in there: we need to be able to easily see the creator.

To combine a link with words, do the following: [url= (link goes here)]The Elephant Series [/url] without the spaces. Then you won't have an unsightly link just lying about.

As to credits, make sure you follow the guide for Grade E companies, that being:

Grade E

Government: 499 billion maximum
Corporation: 249 billion maximum

Now, to say you're at the maximum end of that scale when you've only just started out (IC) seems silly. But I suppose it is what it is.

He started off small. Selling the weapons to others on Illium. He started to get enough money to buy better weapons, he would find a quarian in a similar position and then sell the weapon that had been modified.

What modified weapons? And, he made his initial fortune by selling 'old' weaponry? That's what you stated he found, but only the most desperate are going to buy old weapons. You'd hardly make enough to begin buying more from that, unless you were selling old weapons for year. It's not very profitable.

After five years he had a cornor shop and a small FENRIS mech with an A.I called Buddy.

An A.I. buddy? Seriously? AI's cost hundreds of millions to make, let alone maintain, and they're rarely 'buddies'; they usually end up going rogue. You've given no indication where this AI came from, what it does, or how your character has the means to maintain it without prior technical knowledge, which would need to be major for him to even begin maintaining an AI.

I'm confused by the last paragraph of the history. You say the business was founded in 2145, but then you say after setting up shop he went back to Tuchanka for a century. That would put the date at 2245 but it isn't: it's 2201. You'll need to be more specific and clarify that issue.

--------------------
[TCZ]Male,20,,[/TCZ]
The Schmidt's Compendium

"His Supreme Royal Highness, Former Emperor and Autocrat of all the MEUs, Still the Lord and High Master of All, Schmidt."

user posted image

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
JamesBrogan
Posted: 01 November 2011, 05:31 pm

Tali's biggest fans

Group: Soldier
Member No.: 1,530

Firstly, make sure you put links to your character in there: we need to be able to easily see the creator.

To combine a link with words, do the following: [url= (link goes here)]The Elephant Series [/url] without the spaces. Then you won't have an unsightly link just lying about.

I have given links to all relevant links laugh.gif

As to credits, make sure you follow the guide for Grade E companies, that being:

Grade E

Government: 499 billion maximum
Corporation: 249 billion maximum

Now, to say you're at the maximum end of that scale when you've only just started out (IC) seems silly. But I suppose it is what it is.

I have fixed it by adding Tax and other things the buisness would need to pay laugh.gif

He started off small. Selling the weapons to others on Illium. He started to get enough money to buy better weapons, he would find a quarian in a similar position and then sell the weapon that had been modified.

What modified weapons? And, he made his initial fortune by selling 'old' weaponry? That's what you stated he found, but only the most desperate are going to buy old weapons. You'd hardly make enough to begin buying more from that, unless you were selling old weapons for year. It's not very profitable.

After five years he had a cornor shop and a small FENRIS mech with an A.I called Buddy.

An A.I. buddy? Seriously? AI's cost hundreds of millions to make, let alone maintain, and they're rarely 'buddies'; they usually end up going rogue. You've given no indication where this AI came from, what it does, or how your character has the means to maintain it without prior technical knowledge, which would need to be major for him to even begin maintaining an AI.

I Re-wrote the entire profile. Buddy is no longer part of the buisness and he will be deceased soon anyway... and the money itself has been shown not to be hugley profitable

I'm confused by the last paragraph of the history. You say the business was founded in 2145, but then you say after setting up shop he went back to Tuchanka for a century. That would put the date at 2245 but it isn't: it's 2201. You'll need to be more specific and clarify that issue.

Sorry I was 100 years out with the year. five more years of profitable buisness, fifty years of surviving on the buisness, one year of travel, one hundred years in the army and that leads to 2201 laugh.gif

--------------------
"What is it about you that makes people think we enjoy being in harm's way?"

"I'm pleased that the imminent destruction of all organic life has improved you career opportunities."

"Just so you know I'm running a fever, I've got a nasty cough, and my sinuses are filled with something I can't even describe. But it was totally worth it!"

Garrus: Do you ever miss those talks we had on the elevators?
Tali: No.
Garrus: Come on. Remember how we'd always ask you about life on the flotilla? It was an opportunity to share!
Tali: This conversation is over.
Garrus: Tell me again about your immune system.
Tali: I have a shotgun.
Garrus : Mmmmaybe we'll talk later.

Tali quotes laugh.gif
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tauer
Posted: 06 November 2011, 12:20 pm

Resident Misanthrope

Group: Justicar
Member No.: 1,286

Looks alright to me. Approved.

Sorry for the delay.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0654 seconds | Archive

User Legend
Spectre | Keepers | Justicars | Vanguards | Executors | Agents | Officers | Soldiers
Affiliates
RPG-D Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Guns and Glory Ever More Heroes X-Men Redemption City X Dragon Age: Requiem Legend of Zelda: Exoria