Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.
Mass Effect Universe News
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe! - Our forum has changed addresses! Check Site Information for details!
Welcome to the #1 Mass Effect RP!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mass Effect Universe. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (24) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Official Afterlife Thread, [OPEN TO ALL - Refer to 1st Post]
Mr. Dust
Posted: 31 May 2010, 05:00 am
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"We 'can' bring Gotham back!"

Group: Justicar
Member No.: 807

(( This idea was devised in the Suggestions to Site thread and approved for implementation by Rasengod7, the purpose of this thread is to get more people involved in an all encompassing rp thread in an effort to get more people to role play with each other, thus spawning more rp's with other characters afterwards.

Generally speaking, for this to work, any rp's involving Afterlife should take place in this thread for whenever your PC's go to the nightclub, rp's currently centered around the Afterlife club can either continue in it's own thread or migrate to this one, subsequent rp's involving Afterlife must will hopefully take place in this thread

Picture may be swapped out upon finding a better one, also this obviously doesn't include rp's based in Afterlife set in the past, those are to remain in Character Dev threads as usual smile.gif
))

AFTER LIFE
user posted image

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
/PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK\
user posted image
Link -> Dustpendium <- Knil
Friends with Benefits / Acta non Verba / Homefront / Belly of the Den / Blue Suns Rising / Vocal Point / Dangerous Synergies / Ad Pondus / Another Day
x_X NECRO Hitting the Books, Random, Slow Fuse, Dust Settles THREADS X_x
Other Stuff: No more interviews, list is full and final. Please help?
Words to Live By!, Other Words to Live By!

28 Nov 11, 08:39 PM Rasen: Dust is showing his aptitude for awesomeness
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr. Dust
Posted: 31 May 2010, 05:30 am

<Post migrated from In Hiding thread>

Hotshot noticed the asari turned more of her attention to her, maybe she was interested or just plain bored and starved of social interaction.

"It's alright, I've had better, but it'll do for now." said the asari with a shrug. "And what about you? Did you like it?" she asked.

Hotshot took her glass and downed the rest of it, <ZING> she thought. "Did is the word... so you said there's some better stuff behind the counter? I'm calling your bluff!" she said with a mishevious smirk. Maybe she had just found herself a drinking buddy, at least she couldn't be as boring as Bal... surely.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image
Friends with Benefits / Acta non Verba / Homefront / Belly of the Den / Blue Suns Rising / Vocal Point / Dangerous Synergies / Ad Pondus / Another Day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Smedwicks
Posted: 31 May 2010, 12:01 pm

I WANNA BE THE GUY

Group: Agent
Member No.: 785

"Did is the word... so you said there's some better stuff behind the counter? I'm calling your bluff!"

Morana shrugged again, "I've had better drinks than this behind this counter, but that's just me. Personally this stuff wasn't that great," she said with a shrug, "I've done better just about everywhere else," she added.

She examined the human more, 'Well, she seems louder than most humans I've met... and melded with. I'll pass on her though, even though it'll probably keep her quiet,' she thought, smirking and chuckling to herself.

--------------------
Lily Vesely: Private in the Alliance Military
Lorelei Dizon: Stripper Assassin
Ted Bays: Significant other of Lily Vesely
Millya'Shaen: Indentured servant engineer for Blood Pack
Tamara Baldwin: Cryostasis'd Criminal and Mother
Oland & Roxelana: Hanar Businessman and Human Slave
Danielle Amaros, Subject HAI-420: Test Subject for Zra'Nyrel
Tyr & Lora'Jano: Geth & Quarian Mercenary combo
Chloe Dawson: Head of Red Light
Morana Darrius: Ardat-Yakshi and Spectre Hopeful
Sabine Serris: Crazy Nurse and Scientist Extraordinaire
Jeryen
Posted: 31 May 2010, 04:56 pm

Service Chief

Group: Members
Member No.: 837

Ner looked curiously as she heard that there was a free round of drinks arriving for everyone, deciding to take on the offer, letting the bartender pour another of the light drink that she had ordered, looking towards the man that did give the drinks, she let out a smile and nodded while taking a sip of her drink.

After she got the drink about halfway, she noticed the Asari and Human girl talking, rather interested for some odd reason, not really knowing why, she decided to keep a ear out to what they said, all the while keeping notice on the man that gave out free drinks incase he was going to give more.

-----------------------------------------------

OOC: Thought it would be best to bring my post from the other thread.

--------------------
The Current characters of Jeryen.

Paragon:

- Holan "Peace amd trading, this one believes that is all that this one needs to be happy"

Neutral:

- Ner "Duty bound as always, I never leave a friend hanging... Even if my methods could be a little much"

- Spark "All machines need repair, that has always been our function in this platform"

Renegade:

- Jack Roberts "Get the job done, get paid, move anything that can get in the way"
Mr. Dust
Posted: 31 May 2010, 08:58 pm

"I've had better drinks than this behind this counter, but that's just me. Personally this stuff wasn't that great," she said with a shrug, "I've done better just about everywhere else," she added.

Asari... alllllllways so superior, tch, now this one thinks she has a superior palette for alchohol? Uhn uh!!

"Well... come on then, let's see what this better stuff is." she said with a smug tone, going as far as to use 'air quotes' in her sentence. "You asari might live long but I bet your a light weight compared to everyone else here... tell ya what, you buy the first two and I'll buy the next--"

She stopped mid sentence, apparantly some rather generous person amongst the crowd made the 1 in 1,000,000 proclaimation that 'drinks were on him'. "Cool, don't even need to lighten my credit chit, and now you got no excuse. So come on, let's see what ya got!" she said in a challenging but obviously playful happy-go-lucky tone.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

Smedwicks
Posted: 01 June 2010, 05:18 pm

I WANNA BE THE GUY

"Well... come on then, let's see what this better stuff is."

Morana narrowed her eyes at the human, "I have no reason to prove anything to you," she told her, despite the slightly angry look on her face, her voice remained calm.

"You asari might live long but I bet your a light weight compared to everyone else here... tell ya what, you buy the first two and I'll buy the next--"

"Lightweight?" Morana asked with a smirk, "You really should check what you say," she told her. She heard someone talk about free drinks, and smirked.

"Cool, don't even need to lighten my credit chit, and now you got no excuse. So come on, let's see what ya got!"

"Fine, I'll drink. But just know this. I'm not drinking cause you think I have something to prove, I'm drinking because free drinks are something that I enjoy," she said as the bartender handed her a drink, which she took a sip from.

--------------------
Mr. Dust
Posted: 01 June 2010, 08:48 pm

Fine, I'll drink. But just know this. I'm not drinking cause you think I have something to prove, I'm drinking because free drinks are something that I enjoy," she said as the bartender handed her a drink, which she took a sip from.

"Uh huh..." she said in a skeptical tone, but smiled none the less. The bartender handed her a drink as well to which she also sipped. Hotshot didn't have anything against Morana personally, or even the asari really, she just wanted to blow off some steam and figured asari were always up for a challenge.

Besides... she'd have no hope of besting a Krogan in a drinking match, quarians... complain too much, turians... hmm, she considered turians but then they might get the wrong idea and Hotshot didn't want to get all scratched up in the throws of some drunken romp, nooooo thank you!

She cringed a little again at the bite, but smiled widely "Mmm... not bad, it's better then what I had before..." she loooked to Morana with a perked brow "But the hype was bigger then the product." she said bemused.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

Smedwicks
Posted: 01 June 2010, 11:51 pm

I WANNA BE THE GUY

"Uh huh..."

"Believe me, I don't have anything to prove to a random human girl," she said, smirking. She received another drink after she finished the first free one. What was this, her fourth? She didn't know, but she'd probably stop pretty soon. She didn't need to get too drunk. After all, she could run the risk of getting attacked, possibly killed (though that would be highly unlikely), or found by the asari government somehow. Both of those outcomes were options she would never want to reach.

"Mmm... not bad, it's better then what I had before..."

"Are you mocking me human?" Morana asked, raising an eyebrow.

"But the hype was bigger then the product."

Morana nodded slowly, "Uh... huh..." she said. This human seemed odder than the rest she had met, but for some reason... alright to talk to.

--------------------
Mr. Dust
Posted: 02 June 2010, 05:11 am

"Are you mocking me human?" asked the asari.

Hotshot raised a brow "What makes you think that?" she asked curiously as she took another sip, enjoying the nasty bite the alchohol had.

"Uh... huh..." said the asari again, much in the same tone Hotshot had used earlier. Were the tables turning somehow?

"Oh I'm asking you to prooove anything, I already challenged you after all and I did that without asking." she said smuggly as she polished off the last of her drink, she motioned the bartender for another to which he complied.

She took it in her hand lightly and looked to the asari with a mischevious grin "So what's it gonna be? Gonna accept the challenge or quit while your behind?" her grin only getting bigger as she waited in anticipation.

Decent drinking associates were hard to come by in her line of work, maybe the asari who was in Afterlife if it wasn't a hint enough already would be up for a little drinking game.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

Smedwicks
Posted: 03 June 2010, 08:48 pm

I WANNA BE THE GUY

"What makes you think that?"

"Just the tone is all," she told her.

"Oh I'm asking you to prooove anything, I already challenged you after all and I did that without asking."

"Like I said, human. I drink for myself, not for any random human girls," she told her. She looked at the empty drinking glass, swishing the emptiness for a second before setting it back down, looking at the human woman as she spoke.

"So what's it gonna be? Gonna accept the challenge or quit while your behind?"

"Like I just told you. I don't have to feel the need to prove myself to strangers. I don't know about you, but I don't have to prove myself to random strangers in random bars," she told her, a small smirk creeping on her face.

--------------------
Mr. Dust
Posted: 03 June 2010, 10:50 pm

"Like I just told you. I don't have to feel the need to prove myself to strangers. I don't know about you, but I don't have to prove myself to random strangers in random bars," she told her, a small smirk creeping on her face.

Hotshot tilted her head, disappointed. She then shrugged and shifted her body away from Morana "Boring!" she said half heartedly, such notions of a fun time were clearly wasted on this asari, it was like a Bal'Falan clone.

"Another one..." she said to the bartender, if she couldn't get amusement out of the people here then she was sure as hell going to get plastered. It would hopefully make her numb to the notion of feeling bored and as a consequence find everything amusing.

She tapped her fingers idly as she waited for the drink, though she felt odd that her eyes sometimes unwillingly shifted in the asari's direction, almost like a magnet.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

AplJuice
Posted: 04 June 2010, 07:48 am

SHELLDERRR!!!!

Member No.: 787

L'jda took a seat at the corner of the bar. It had been around 2 years since she's been in real society. As she ordered a modest drink, she began to dwell on the her future. If Aria was even alive, what would happen if L'jda would find her? Could she even? It was likely that she was already dead.

L'jda scolded herself for thinking such, and instead focused her attention on the now. She needed information, a lot could happen in 2 years on Omega.

L'jda gestured to the barkeep. "Can I ask you some things?" The barkeep, disappointed, only gave small scraps of loose talk, such as the new owner of the Afterlife was a human with no affiliations to Aria. It looked as if it were a clean deal, if Aria didn't turn up missing soon after. She hassled him for more, but the tight-lipped barkeep ignored her. L'jda wanted to leap over the bar and shove her pistol down his throat... but restrained herself. The voyage from the Flotilla was long and she did need to unwind a bit, she thought.

Instead of spilling his guts all over the bar, she instead ordered a peculiar drink for herself, a lesser known, very dry Turian drink that she used to enjoy before moving to the Flotilla. She poured it into a small apparatus in order to be able to drink it through her suit and downed it rather quickly. She had the bartender queue up a few more, and began downing them like a champ.

--------------------
Saphyrie Delmatius - Asari vigilante on Omega
L'jda - Aria loyalist
The Patters Family - Tragic family surviving on Omega
Elsie Mandebraugh - Sapphonettes Hacker/Spy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Smedwicks
Posted: 05 June 2010, 06:00 pm

I WANNA BE THE GUY

"Boring!"

"Whatever you wanna think you can think, human. Some of us have to worry about our lives and can't freely drink ourselves into a stupor," she mumbled with a sigh, turning around to face the bar.

"Another one..."

She smirked and chuckled under her breath, 'Some people just don't know when to stop drinking...' she thought, shaking her head a bit. Sure, Morana would drink before, she'd drink a lot, but with how things were looking for her now, she couldn't afford to get smashed. She looked over to her side on occasion, noticing that the human kept looking at her. After repeated looks at her, Morana couldn't help but ask the human, "Any reason you keep looking at me?" she asked.

--------------------
Mr. Dust
Posted: 06 June 2010, 12:24 am

"Any reason you keep looking at me?" asked the asari.

Hotshot flinched slightly, she hadn't realised until now that she was looking at Morana more and more as the time and drinks went by, it was a bit embarrassing. "Well...... I don't get it, why else would you be on Omega in Afterlife of all places if you weren't here to have fun? Sounds a bit prudish to me but hey... least I'm enjoying myself." she said with a smile.

She would conceal the fact that she was involuntarily drawn to this asari, she'd never found them interesting in that way but somehow this one was making her feel and think otherwise... bah, it was just the alchohol... and pemmped up stress.

"So what are you doing in Afterlife then if your not gonna let yourself get a little crazy?" she asked curiously.

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

Smedwicks
Posted: 08 June 2010, 03:24 pm

I WANNA BE THE GUY

"Well...... I don't get it, why else would you be on Omega in Afterlife of all places if you weren't here to have fun? Sounds a bit prudish to me but hey... least I'm enjoying myself."

"I do have fun, I just don't have the luxury of going crazy right now. Something that can't be explained to you," she told her simply. She sighed, she didn't want to keep having to say this to the human, but it kept happening.

"So what are you doing in Afterlife then if your not gonna let yourself get a little crazy?"

"Hiding," was all she said.

--------------------
Mr. Dust
Posted: 09 June 2010, 11:59 am

Hotshot slumped her head forwards, not because she was too tipsy to keep it up, but because the asari beside her was actually... despite the odds... less sociable then the one she was always bumping into. What are the odds, she thought.

"Good luck with that" she said in a plain tone, taking the fresh drink the bartender had given her, she flashed Morana a small smile before moving away from the bench. This well had been tapped and she was going to find another one even if it took allllll night.

She eventually settled in a cozy armchair in the corner, a feeling of anti-socialism had befallen her, all thanks to that blasted asari. After spending a few idle minutes in her seat she decided that Afterlife, at least for tonight, was a bust. She got up from her seat and proceeded towards the exit. Maybe she could find some business to take care off outside that damned ship.

This post has been edited by Mr. Dust on 11 June 2010, 10:15 pm

--------------------
[TCZ],,,[/TCZ]
user posted image

Dramon
Posted: 12 June 2010, 11:59 pm

Private

Member No.: 883

Aster was stumbling around drunk off his ass, he looked up and saw what appeared to be a ship... or a bar... or a ho house. Either way he stood there and stared at a obviously hammered woman walking around inside. Aster gathered up his balls and started walking twords the three entrances.

"Thump" was the sound made when Aster tried walking through the door but hit the side of the ship or bar, he still couldent tell.

"Damn these dissapering doors!" Aster said with a slightly irritated voice. he tried the last door but triped over what could be the hatch or the seal and fell flat on his face and just laied there hoping the woman would come to his aid.

--------------------
"I saw a dead pigeon and it made me think... WO A DEAD PIGEON!!!"

Aster Ranten
The Quarian Biotic
Posted: 15 June 2010, 03:15 pm

1st Lieutenant

Group: Soldier
Member No.: 884

Arza walked into Afterlife, planning to blow off some steam watching the dancers yet again. Taking stock of the "night's" group of sorry schmucks, a quarian girl at the bar caught his eye. Was she drinking something? Arza stepped over the drunken salarian on the floor and leaned in on the bar a sensible distance from her. Yes, she was drinking something... sure wasn't nutrient paste.

"Heh, since when did this place serve purified amino-d drinks?" Azra asked.

--------------------
SPEHSS COMMUNISM
Arza Rakon Nar Vashan
Samuel Brant
Miguel

user posted image
[I claim no ownership on the original artwork above]
AplJuice
Posted: 16 June 2010, 12:21 am

SHELLDERRR!!!!

Member No.: 787

"Heh, since when did this place serve purified amino-d drinks?"

"Oh, Afterlife wants everyone's money. You just got to order your drink like you mean it, or the bartender might give you something spiked."

L'jda paused to take a drink.

"So, you fresh off the Flotilla for Pilgrimage? What's your name?"

--------------------
Saphyrie Delmatius - Asari vigilante on Omega
L'jda - Aria loyalist
The Patters Family - Tragic family surviving on Omega
Elsie Mandebraugh - Sapphonettes Hacker/Spy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Quarian Biotic
Posted: 16 June 2010, 02:46 pm

1st Lieutenant

Group: Soldier
Member No.: 884

"So, you fresh off the Flotilla for Pilgrimage? What's your name?"

"Arza Rakon Nar Vashan, and yes I'm on Pilgrimage. I've been here... about a standard year I think. Can't believe I'm only now learning it's this easy to get some booze... Anyway, what's your story?" Arza motioned for the barkeep to get him some of what she was having.

--------------------
SPEHSS COMMUNISM
Arza Rakon Nar Vashan
Samuel Brant
Miguel

user posted image
[I claim no ownership on the original artwork above]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPages: (24) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2034 seconds | Archive

User Legend
Spectre | Keepers | Justicars | Vanguards | Executors | Agents | Officers | Soldiers
Affiliates
RPG-D Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Guns and Glory Ever More Heroes X-Men Redemption City X Dragon Age: Requiem Legend of Zelda: Exoria