The rules concerning Spectres and Special Characters have undergone some significant changes. If you have any questions feel free to ask.Special Characters
- Special Characters are the NPCs of MEU. These types of characters tend to be created to serve a specific purpose in a plot. These characters are not subject to mandatory review, but at anytime the Staff can choose to review a Special Character due to concerns over the character.Spectres
- Spectres are the best of the best. Handpicked soldiers that serve the Council. Your character can also become one of these infamous operatives. Spectres can take part in unique missions created by members of the Staff. In order for your character to be a Spectre they must fall under these requirements.
- You need to have a minimum post count of 150 to apply for Spectre.
- Each member has a limit of two Spectres. In order to apply for Spectre a second time with a different character you must wait until your post count reaches 350.
- Your candidate must undergo an evaluation with an existing Spectre. If you pass then you will be made a Spectre.
- Your candidate must have certain loyalty to the Citadel, so no Mercenaries or Opposing Characters.
- If you have a Spectre you are expected to be active with that character. If your Spectre is not active in roleplays in a reasonable manner then they may be subject to removal.
- Veteran Spectres are no longer accepted except in special circumstances that are approved by the majority of the Site Management team.