zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Manage Meniere's UK Support Group. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, use of the Library and access to Employment Questions. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. You will receive a validation email in order to complete registration.
Join our Community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Happy Easter
Barbara
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 11:16 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Happy Easter to all who are celebrating. :flower:

Barbara x
Fatima Y
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 05:19 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 126

I don't celebrate it but hope everyone has a lovely weekend. :) Thanks Barbara
Dizzybee
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 09:23 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Thanks Barbara we are having a great time. I seem to have more easter eggs than anyone else. My husband is really jealous because he is a chocoholic. I can only eat a small amount of chocolate at a time so they will last a long time. yum. yum cheerleader Hope everyone else is having a good time.
sharon
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 10:36 PM

Trusted Member

Member No.: 3

It's been a fairly busy bank holiday for me this year. 3 days of doing family things and I'm shattered!!
Sorry I've not been around as much lately. Been helping my daughter out who's just had Baby Freya.
Hopefully I'll get back intio the swing of things once the children are back off to school.
My husband is going to be working away for the next few weeks so I'm not looking forward to that. He's going to be working in Stroud, so too far to commute!
It will be interesting to see if I feel better or worse when he's not around :D :D .
Kath
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 09:56 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 8

Hope everyone is having a good time of it and enjoying their chocolate stuff. Weather is utter pants here in Norfolk. I've had a struggle of a weekend I'm afraid. I am hoping it's all part of the healing process post gentamicin but it is very frustrating. Sorry to be a downer. Mind you, mustn't grumble, this weekend Norwich City are practically safe in the Prem for next season so that was a positive from Saturday.

Sharon, hope you get on OK with your OH being away. You'll probably find that you miss him more than you think you will when he's around. I think my OH would quite like a break from me at the mo! Hope you are getting lots of joy out of Freya being around.
Barbara, how's the elbow by the way?

tra for now,
Kx more :dizzy: than :jump: and would quite like to be :inyourdreams:
Barbara
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:03 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Oh Kath!!
Sorry to hear you are still having a rough time. Hope you manage to get some :inyourdreams: rather than :dizzy:

My elbow is doing ok and I am able to use my hand and wrist as long as I don't try to lift, pull or push. Hard to remember sometimes and then I yelp. Duh!!
Hope those with chocolate are enjoying it without it inducing :dizzy:

Barbara x

ps. Weather pants here too!!!
sharon
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 11:11 PM

Trusted Member

Member No.: 3

Oh Kath....sounds like you are really having a rough time of it lately.
Hope it is just the usual reaction to the gent and things will soon start to improve.
My headaches are back too so I'm feeling cheesed off. I thought it was possibly because I was doing more, but I don't think I can blame it on that. I've taken things very easy the past few days and it's made no difference.
What a pair of old crocs we are!!
Can't blame too much chocolate either....didn't have one easter egg!!
Can't cheer myself up with football either!

Stop doing too much Barbara....rest that arm!!
Sharon xx
« Next Oldest | Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.5699 seconds | Archive