Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage -a PVP based Animal RPG. We accept all levels, from beginner to advanced, -we have NO WORD COUNT, a unique setting, world, and set up. Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage was created by animal role-players, for animal role-players, With a friendly staff, an easy to learn software, and a wide scale of diversity, we are ALWAYS welcoming new members to join our community. Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage.

Avg Temp : 60-95° F
Humidity : 40-80%
f Breeding : Yes
Birthing : Yes

Pred./Prey : 81:132
Food : EXCELLENT

WARNING - Poachers will be hunting

WARNING - Heavy Rain Season declared for Tropics and Eastern Fields! Flash floods imminent!

Attention, We've Moved!
http://xmarkofthewildx.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

View World Map

Sister Sites 2 Slots Open
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) New Poll

The Life of a Wolverine is Never Easy, [OPEN... perferably for wolverines...]
Sojourner
Posted: Jun 17 2011, 10:48 PM

Newbie Helper - Quote Moderator
Group Icon

Group: Pack Leader
Member No.: 94

The honey-hued, brown and almost black colored small bear-like animal walked forward, not in the manner of a lumber, but more of a... Hm... not a strut, but, perhaps... a dance? Yes, a dance. Her legs moved swiftly, the paws spreading out so she only crunched through a 1/4-inch of snow per step. The lake, spreading out before this magnificent beast, was icy. Pristine. White.

The memories flooded back, the fire, the pain, the death of her family and then her only surviving brother... How sad not the wounds from the humans fire killed him, no, it was an avalanche. The lovable idiot having screamed and shouted curses so loudly.... You can guess the rest. It had taken the speed of a fricken cheetah to get into the forest and hunker down in time... But not before the damn avalanche had nearly taken out herself, not to mention killed and buried her small brother.

The memories took on a vision, blinding the female's eyes to the world... her mind's eye instead taking over.

"WHAT? THE DAMN BITCH OF A WOLF--"

Crunch... crack... snap.... KER-CRUNCH...

"What the.." Her brother's eyes turned to the mountains, less then a mile from the open woodland glade...

"Oh... damn...." The two stared in fear as the hunks of snow and ice made a clear, large gap between themselves and the rocks... And then it fell... And it sounded like half the mountainside was breaking, destroyed, caing in on itself. And the snow was flying at... what? 400, 500 miles an hour? And they weren't even a mile...

As Aratania reached the woodland before her brother, she knew she had about a 10% survival rate... The snow was invading the entire woodland...

No. There's no use thinking about it now... It will do you know good. The Trail.. Think of the Trail... Aratania, the warrior she-wolverine, standin there. Scared stiff, her own smell of fear mingled with the other scents given off by her coat.

"That's it.. I'm sick and freakin' tired of living on my OWN!" She screamed, shouted, snarled the last part, spitting and cursing all sorts of dark, untype-able words. If you had heard it, your pelt would've stood up straight.

"DAMMIT!! THIS IS IDIOTIC! THIS IT THE ONLY FREAKIN' PLACE HERE MADE OF TUNDRA! THIS IS BULL!" She ran over to the trees bordering the sides of the large pathway, snarling curses as she went.

Her fury erupted, and she unsheathed her claws... Standing up, she felt herself fall a tad more then 1/4 of an inch, but she didn't care. All that mattered was she sunk her five-inch talons into some surface, and bit and tore.

As she reared, she continued to shriek curses at the sky... something about mothers....

"I." Aratania screamed, slashing the bark of an evergreen with her claws, savoring the feel of the wood cracking and braking under her talons. Like blood after a long hunt, or water after a thirst.

"HATE." Aratania continued to scream, punctuating the phrase with more curses; digging her left paw in now. The bark cracked and splintered again. A maniacal laugh escaped her vocals and she slashed more, faster and faster till her breath came in gasps, her legs trembled from holding herself up for so long, and her claws throbbed from tearing into the tough bark.

"MY LIFE!!" The sentence complete, she flogged the bark with a paw devoid of unsheathed claws, then stumbled backwards and stood there for a moment.

"Damn them, damn them all..." A sob choked it's way out, and more followed. The rare emotional break down was embarrassing for the woman warrior, but the sobs continued, until she was shaking with them. Aratania had to sit down, she was so overcome.

Finally, exhausted and quaking, the female snarled once or twice, her extensive vocabulary of cursing was again spewing out of her mouth like air.

And then, her energy completely spent, eyes damp, and lying down...

Aratania was asleep.

--------------------
Naxx
Posted: Jun 18 2011, 05:49 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

For me, this was much more than just a lake; it was a place that of which one could put to the side all their troubles, to ease themselves from the prod of life that continued to, and relentlessly crush one into submission. For me? _This was a much needed rest from the manifestation of one's worst nightmares, Our mother used to take us here when she wanted to get us out of the den, it was here where she taught us the basics of fishing, and diving. She used to tell us how this was her favorite place. Using the information that she had given us, this was where we laid her to rest, knowing full well that this was where she would've wanted to be at peace. For us, it was the most we could do for her and her sacrifice.

For me, it was the closest I could ever be with her. For what one would take as silence, I took it as being close to the one that gave her life for us. Our forefathers once said that when the wind howls, one can hear the souls speaking to their loved ones, that one could actually communicate with their dead relatives, to speak to the spirits, to further guide their living counterparts. I didn't know if it was true, but something deep within the fiber of my character was most certainly wanting to believe it.

For my siblings and I, nothing destroyed us more than watching our mother die before our eyes, bleeding in our name, fighting relentlessly and ruthlessly, knowing full well that help might not come. We didn't understand it then, but we most certainly understood it now. What she had done was something that not just she would've done, but all mother's of our kind had done, and what surprised us even more was the fact that it just wasn't limited to our kind, but all kinds. It was an instinct, a way of living that had been passed down to the females of all kinds. We didn't want to believe it, we didn't want to accept the fact that we had lost her to the fangs of another, we never understood why it was that she relentlessly endured so many hardships for us, starved herself while she made sure that we had gained our meal, hunted for us when she was weary, and when we were ill, she always knew the cure.

We wanted to understand her, understand her sacrifice, but there was no way we could ever understand what it was that was going on within her mind, all we were able to understand was the fact that a wolf had murdered our mother and it was the wolves that were going to pay. They be the fools who came upon our territory, they be the ones who shed blood upon our land, our sacred land where our forefathers, and fore mothers had given their lives to protect, and they be the ones who murdered one of our own, not just one of our own, but our own mother, -before our eyes, and in doing so, they took my right eye, killed one of my brothers, and tore our family to pieces.

My brother and I -we swore revenge, to spill their blood, and compel them to feel the very same pain that we had felt, to show them the true meaning of a wolverine's ferocity; to only cast judgement when they had taken their first steps upon the Wolverine Trail that of which my father had spoken to us and educated us upon ruthlessly. The the life of a wolverine is not a way of life, but a road. A road lined with obstacles that one must master in order to master himself. To see the world through the eyes of his forefathers in order to better understand himself and others. But now? -My brother -Nuke, and I, were beginning to understand what it was that he was talking about,

She had been laid to rest here, and her soul to be returned to the great Fore-Father Terrismustelide, It was here where we began to understand just what death was, that not all was free and without restrictions, that too life, there was also death. That at any moment, one could loose their life to that of another.

I had closed my one good eye, which was my left, to listen to the whispers that of which my mother had often spoken of, to hear the gods speak, to listen to those who too, had lost their lives to the will of nature and her creatures, and as she had once promised, the wind began to run through my fur, hoping -just as she had once said, to hear her voice one more time... that was before I heard the most awful racket in my entire life.

I flinched, before opening my eye to turn my head slightly to the right and up. If there was one thing I hated about being a wolverine, it was the fact that we were virtually blind during the day. If it had been night, I'd see everything perfectly, but no... in the day, we relied on nothing but our ears, nose, and sense of taste. But various senses in my nerves and within the remotest places of my mind had told me that this was worth checking out, that the being that of which I was hearing, was in fact, another wolverine.... and a female at that.

Without much complaint, I lifted my heavy rear from the ground and began to check out the source of the awful racket, heavy paws treading the earth with each step that forced claws from their leathery sheaths, each breath steady yet powerful. ears swiveling before making out a god-awful "DAMMIT!! THIS IS IDIOTIC! THIS IT THE ONLY FREAKIN' PLACE HERE MADE OF TUNDRA! THIS IS BULL!" -Oh, if only Nuke was here to see this one.

I stopped not more than a few meters away, watching her take her anger out on nothing more than a bunch of trees -and at the same time, shout out to the entire world of how she hated her life. Something told me that she wasn't all that well experienced, but then again, something also told me that she wasn't from here. My brows raised in interest as I felt primal instincts beginning to awaken at the prod of life and the fiber of my very character.

I cleared my throat, so that she may know that I was there, waited but a few moments before speaking, "To come to our kind's burial grounds and shout off about how much you hate your life is to mock our dead." -I held my tongue for a few more seconds, allowing my first words to settle, before continuing. "Aside from using the trees as a scratching post, what brings you here?" I was eager to learn as much as I could from this stranger, yet my body was not quite content with just that, and sought much more than to just get to know her.

--------------------
user posted image
Ronni Blue
Posted: Jun 18 2011, 06:21 AM

Level III
Group Icon

Member No.: 72

Nuke was following the scent of something beautiful. He just knew it. Every sniff he took brought him closer and closer to the edge of lust. The instincts to stalk females during the summer were embedded deeper than finding food or defending territory. Reproduction was the goal of every animal. To pass on the genes was the meaning of their entire lives. Legacies must move foreword and thrive for generations. And Nuke was ensuring Tango’s blood would run deep through the northern forests. Also he was ensuring that he’d get his first taste of sexual pleasure today.

The young male had been wandering the terrain for a full moon, hunting small game and learning more about himself. He had been trying to figure out what it truly meant to accomplish “The Wolverine Trail.” Nuke had taken his father’s words as a challenge, something he needed to tackle by the claws. On his moon long journey he had discovered that he was slow for his kind and… clumsy. However, Nuke tried to tell himself that it was because he was still young and inexperienced. He wanted to believe that he’d grow more swift and cunning in the years to come. Another thing he experienced this past moon was sweet revenge. Yes, he had assisted in the killing of a wolf. The ordeal compelled his aching heart to rest for a few suns. Nuke was sure that his dear mother had watched over the killing with proud eyes. Silly really… but he honestly felt as if she was there. Nuke was quick to make up his mind, so for now, he truly concluded that his mother had approved of his vengeance.

Nuke’s thoughts were interrupted by the crackling of complaining evergreens. Angry hisses followed with enraged accents that punctured his ears. And also… sent delightful shivers down his spine. Today’s my day, Nuke thought hungrily as he happily pressed foreword.

The wolverine reached a trail that was bordered by evergreen trees. In the distance Nuke detected the source of the trashing and perfume. Licking his chops the excited male marched down the cleared path. However as he neared the female he noticed that his brother had already reached her. A jealous snake wriggled in his belly. Stay calm, Nuke told himself and approached the pair.

He gave a single nod and rumbled, “Naxx.” Then, his amber eyes tackled the female and daringly sized her up.

--------------------
user posted image

Nuke-Wolverine-Male
Riley-Red Fox-Male
Rebel-Timber Wolf-Male
Maximus-Red Deer-Male
Julia-African Crowned Eagle-Female
Bambi-Snow Leopard-Female
Che-Orca-Male
Sojourner
Posted: Jun 18 2011, 08:25 PM

Group Icon

As the female had stopped the clawing, snarling, attacking, hate-filled havoc she had reeked upon the tree, and finally collapsed into a sobbing fit, then fallen into a light slumber... she was only slightly tired when - moments later - the male wolverine appeared.

Large, swiftly moving towards her... oh, and blind in one eye. when he had spoken, the warrior had lifted her head, ears moving forward. It was irritating that, at that precise moment, the sun had decided to set ever so slightly and not only keep her from seeing partially during the day, but the way it was angled was so that she second she turned her head- eyes bleary, glazed with sleep- the sunlight slammed full force into her unprepared eyes.

It hit the female's eyes so potently she winced and hissed in fury... and turned her head so that the sun was no longer in her eyes.

The tenor and tone of the voice suggested a slightly irked male wolverine, and for a moment Aratania paused to process his words. Something about a dead family and her... 'mocking' his dead.

She was tempted to snarl, 'Mocking your dead?' but she stopped herself. Knowing it was a wolverine, a male, and alone, it seemed stupid to pass up an opportunity to become his bitch.

"Well, mister, I didn't know that I was mocking any dead, I was just here because it's the only damned tundra there is." Another second passed, then another. He didn't interrupt, but she was going to reply to his second comment...

"For your information, the trees weren't my 'scratching post'... I was meteing out my anger upon them. I mean, if there had been some other dumb idiot who walked in front of me, I'd've snapped on them, but heck, you're the only living soul I've met in three... no.. four, suns." Aratania's curt reply suggested that not only was this male being tiresome, but that one should not wake this girl up after she'd just had a bout of anger. Her tone also held a note of mystery, like was purposely keeping the male in the dark, not answering his question of what she was doing here.

It was so easy - too easy - to just start to bitch and complain about everything; the male held his own allure that the female was interested in.

Aratania found herself thinking that it was summer... and the two of them--

SHUT UP, you sound like some moony, lovestruck idiot! You are not! You are a warrior! You follow the path of life! You take things as they come, you do not complain! Aratania snapped at herself, effectively ending her previous chain of thought.

You are more powerful then the other females! You will not let youself succumbe to their idiocy just because it is summer! Aratania continued, but she felt the thoughts of all the other stupid intincts to repro-freaking-duce.

A low growl came from her own vocals, knowing full well that this male might just be thinking what her own instincts were trying to. But she was no dumb cluck, she was not in the mood for male's and their thought's and their games.

She was about to state where he could go right after this conversation, if he was thinking what she thought he was thinking, when a low noise came from the other side of her body. Standing up and stepping out of the little nook she had just created from her body lying in the snow, and turned her head to try and distinguish this new comer.

His words startled her. Naxx? Who the heck was Naxx? Did this male - once again she could tell from the tenor, tone, and scent - think or mistake her for this 'Naxx'? Or was this supposed 'Naxx' the other male on the other side of her, the one who had given her a small speech? Were they both from the same pod, or loners or enemies? Were they going to fight one another and the winner try to take her?

Fat chance, the winner'll more likely get a facefull of my claws then anything else. I'm no-one's... no-one's...

--------------------
Naxx
Posted: Jun 19 2011, 01:59 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

The mere tone in her voice inspired me to but her back down and into her place, between my legs, and pinning her down by the back of her neck to hold her in that place. I was a male too, and like my brother, I too had certain obligations that needed to be fulfilled. For the act of reproduction too, was on that of the wolverine trail that my father had spoken so earnestly about in the days of our our apprenticeship.

With our kind, females always remained at the bottom, there were no ranks for the females, and there never would be. Our kind had no rank structure, other than two, the leader, and the subordinate. Females and inexperienced males were reserved only as subordinates, while the leader was reserved only for a dominant male. One who would have the most experience, and it was he who had earned that position.

Her attitude had struck me as a direct challenge, and deep within my throat, I began to feel the vibe of dominance boil, but with it, something else. A sort of arousal. Instincts within my mind told me to do the unthinkable, for a wolverine never sought the permission of the opposite sex, but more or less, made it know that he was, and always would be the one in charge. My father had made it quite clear with out mother that he could do whatever it was that he wanted with her, and after seeing ad hearing it done on multiple occasions, what could a young boy do but learn from his father's antics?

I turn to Nuke, who had made his arrival on the scene, already frustrated with the way I was being treated by this.... this inferior! -Giving him an acknowledging nod. Judging by the way his eyes were raised and the way he postured himself, something told me that he was in the same thoughts as well. It was hard enough to find a female wolverine in this god forsaken world, particularly when there wasn't that many of us around. In the mind of a wolverine, it would be a waste to let her go untouched. I gave a glance to my brother, my eye ear head half cocked, -delivering a message of pure euphoria, the growth between my legs we beginning to become apparent as well.

"This female thinks she can talk to us in whatever manner she believes?" overshadowing my intentions I raised a paw of claws, a single eye of frustration in her attitude. However, I was still in guilt for the scars that my brother would now be faced with for the rest of my life, after all, it was my words that had influenced him to do what had been done, and it was my actions that had caused him to gain these said scars. He deserved the first go, and by all means, he'd have my assistance.

"Go on, Nuke... first go is all yours."

--------------------
user posted image
Ronni Blue
Posted: Jun 20 2011, 06:41 PM

Level III
Group Icon

Nuke noted her golden eyes as the flamed with defiance. Her face had been molded with softer tools than his. His gaze slithered down her breast where a peculiar scar cut across it. Her paws were dark brown, tipped with fine claws. Pelt was an unbearably sweet, honey paint that looked tasteful against the harsh, white landscape. Nuke’s expression was smoldering as he took his time with her, for he had never seen another female up close that wasn’t related to him.

This female thinks she can talk to us in whatever manner she believes?

Agreeing, he turned his scarred muzzle back to his brother. Nuke’s amber eyes flickered as he took in his brother’s half cocked ear expression. A vile grin began to shadow his face as he came to the conclusion. Oh brother, you would, he chuckled inwardly.

“Females,” Nuke responded shaking his gnarled skull, “belong in the den.” Anger and lust rose like a tidal wave. It stirred in the back of his mind before charging down his spine and thrashing against his family jewels.

However, inexperience of the mating game was gaining on him. Nuke was realizing that he didn’t know how to… well… reproduce? You mounted right? He prayed to the gods that instinct would tell him what to do.

Go on Nuke… first go is all yours.

Nuke’s hidden grin finally appeared. It hovered darkly over his face as he approached the honey colored babe. His mane and back bristled with excitement and the savagery that engulfed every male wolverine during the mating season. “If you’re silent,” Nuke continued rounding her with a tense gait, “it’ll be over quickly.”

The young male was surprised at how mature his voice was sounding. He talked as if he had been doing this for a million years. But, it was only Nuke’s natural head-strong, confident behavior that was dictating his actions.

Nuke’s frame was now behind her. His nose quivered as her perfume wafted his nostrils like syrup. She was ready, the babe just didn’t know it. And he was ready. Ready to release his seeds and fertilize virgin soil. He gave one more look at Naxx to make sure that they were still on the same page. Nuke would do anything for a female in heat, but not if it tore the bond between his twin brother. He had grown to respect him as his leader. And his only leader. To others he did not answer. Only to Naxx… because he had always been there. Had been the closest brother. Had been the most resilient survivor.

--------------------
user posted image

Nuke-Wolverine-Male
Riley-Red Fox-Male
Rebel-Timber Wolf-Male
Maximus-Red Deer-Male
Che-Orca-Male
Sojourner
Posted: Jun 20 2011, 11:16 PM

Group Icon

A savage smile lingered on the scarred face of the male called Nuke. His eyes flickered with intentions, anticipation, desire- not for her, no, for the mating bit. The part where he would mount her. Like that was gonna happen. The seconds ticked by, and of course, Aratania waited. She wanted them to think she'd allow them to do this, let them put down their guard. But beneath her honey fur, Aratania's muscles were tensed. She was not loosing her virginity to these strangers, and certainly not without a fight.

Sure, the hard features of the males were both intimidating and handsome, and the instinct to allow them to do this to her rose. But she fought it off. She was no plaything, no sex toy for these males to get their kicks by mating.

Oh no, she was going to slice deep into these males' faces.

But beneath the fury, there was hurt. Aratania was full of shock, indignation, and hurt beneath this seething mass of fury. The fact they merely planned to use her... They were like 17-year-old guys: all they wanted to was to mate, they couldn't give a damn half the time of the concequences.

How dare they... they think I'm to be... theirs? Riiight.

And that is when, of course, her ears registered the next things the male, Nuke, said.

"Females," He paused, then spoke ruthlessly, "Belong in the den."

He circled her, looking her over like a piece of meat.

"If you're silent, it will be over quickly."

Oh, I'm supposed to take this lying down, huh? No way, this is bull. Aratania waited for a few seconds, thinking over escape plans in her head. She'd traveled here in hopes of a better life, not to be treated like this. Either she ran for it, attacked, or let them have their fun with her and go.

Option.... one and two, I suppose. A smirk hissed across Aratania's face, her eyes cold.

"And males," She paused, "Need to know the difference," She paused again, smiling, "Of when to leave a girl alone and when not to." With this, she rolled to the side, in a duck-and-tumble move. Her rear no longer at the mercy of Nuke, she snarled.

"I'm nobody's toy." Aratania roared, standing up and planting her legs firmly on to the snow. The other flakes she'd kicked up from rolling were still falling, obscuring her view of them. And hopefully them of her.

Fear coursed through her, strong and dark. Her adrenaline spiked, and she felt her claws fully extend from their leathery sheaths. She remained standing for a moment longer, then dropped. She hoped like hell they weren't coming around from behind, and that they were still slightly shocked or frozen.

Horny bastards. A snarl ripped its way out, and the snow had fallen. It appeared that they were still there, but she wasn't sure, the sun beating down and being an ass to her eyes.

Aratania waited, poised to fight her way out. She was not going to be shared, or mated, and she knew what would happen.

Though her mother loved her father, her father was-like all males- polygamous. And her mother hated to share his affection. This trait Aratania - of all her siblings - had inherited. But of course, nothing Aratania's mother could say or do would change his mind. By letting them have their way with her, she would become an unwillingly slave to them, forever bearing their children.

The children she wouldn't want, and neither would they, it seemed. She'd be stuck caring for them. And who said they'd hunt for the family they started? Who said they'd accept her into a pod - for she scented it on their pelts, the scent of others - and she knew she was screwed without their help caring for a litter if one did come. She could learn to love, but she would always have ingrained hate, buried deep. Especially if they decided to mate her and leave her...

Oooh, you are going DOWN, the though crossed her mind, and gave Aratania a slight roll of pleasure: this warrior wasn't giving up easily.,

--------------------
Kaoko
Posted: Jun 21 2011, 08:28 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Level IV Mastered
Member No.: 13

He was the pod's leader, the father of these boys, the one who had trained and tought them everything they now knew. How to hunt, how to care for one another, and how to stick to the path set out to them by the "Wolverine Trail."

It was strange. It took the loss of the one he loved in order for him to mature, to finally become aware of just how much he loved Kai until he lost her to the wolves. It took the loss of his mate to finally realize just how much he loved his children, all six of them; and to become the father that he was supposed to become. To train these males how to succeed with their lives.

But what he was seeing, coming here to inspect a strange scent that had wondered too close to his territory, was by far not what he had taught them. It had to be something that they had taught themselves. Granted, females in a pod of wolverines held no rank, but they still demanded respect. He had learned this after seeing everything that Kai had sacrificed for them, bleeding for them, fighting for them, starving herself for them. If anything at all, females demanded more respect than the males.

What he saw before his eyes made him outright furious, his heart pump, reminding him of the many years ago when he had taken in Kai after she had been brutally raped by another male who had thought the same thoughts, that females held no power and were thus, neither worthy of pity or respect, but instruments in which to raise the numbers. He had taken her in, eased her injuries, one thing led to another, and soon enough, they ended up having a litter of kits together, six of them, and among them, were these two... Nuke and Naxx.

He snorted, he was the leader of this pod, and therefore, these kids were still under his rule. He felt his claws remove themselves from their sheaths, ready to deal a beating with these boys as he felt his tail raise in anxiety when he heard the words that came from his own son's mouth. He wouldn't be the father to two rapists, he wouldn't allow them to remain in the pod if they even did what it was that they were intending to do. He'd stop it now, and that would be the end of it.

And with that, he stepped beyond the bushes, his fur bristled, his head high, the mark of a king. Naxx was younger, and automatically placed himself as a leader, but ultimately, Tango was the more experienced one, and the last time he checked, it was his scent that was on the borders, not Naxx's.

It is the way of the wolverine to challenge the other male for his territory, to take everything that he had fought for, to gain the prize and leave the other to glance over his shoulder and see what it was the had lost. From his home, down to his mate, even his own children, who would die in order to bring the lost mate back into season. In the end, wolverines were power hungry, always would be and always will. Tango, bearing the age of nearly six years, knew all too well about the way of the wolverine, his life was successful, but the ties of fate had intended his beloved mate to die, and there was nothing he could do about it. She had stolen from the wolves in order to feed their greedy mouths, to keep them alive. Did she eat any of the meat? No! -Because she gave it to them! -Because they were the ones that needed it more, they were the future, while she had been nothing but the present. She gave her LIFE FOR THEM! -And this was the way they show respect to her gender? -By putting them in their place?

Without another thought, absent of hesitation and a moment to reconsider his actions, a deafening snarl roared from his throat as he parted his jaw in a demand of obedience from his two sons, the seniority in his eyes depicting that he still ruled these parts, and not them.

"If you lay a CLAW ON HER!" He glared at both of them, "I'll skin YOU BOTH ALIVE AND HANG YOUR ASSES from a GOD-DAMNED TREE! he roared out, his chest rising and falling as he turned his eyes to the disgruntled female, in all honesty, he didn't blame her for her response. But unlike his maturing sons who were beginning to become aware of their uncontrollable sex-drives, he knew how to respect the females of his kind, for females came in low quantity.

"You." he immediately cleaned his angry throat, before continuing. "Let us seek friendlier company... while these two think about what they had almost done." he growled as he spoke, his head turning slowly to glare with fatherly dominance at his two sons. "Get a grip on yourselves, BOTH OF YOU!" he turned to her again, before moving forward, placing himself before them and her, acting as a wall, his right foreleg elevated and ready to swipe them across the face if they even advanced.

--------------------
user posted image
Naxx
Posted: Jun 21 2011, 09:20 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

"Females, belong in the den."

I could only watch as the scene unfolded before my eyes. Desires -strange desires, ones that I had never felt, and yet, they felt remotely familure at the same time. As though, at one point, I had done this before. Was this what my father often called, instinct?

I knew not what to call it, but before my eyes, Nuke seemed to accept the responsibilities of being a male, and immediately began to move in on my offer to allow him the first go. Afterall, he deserved that much after what had happened to his face, which would now scar him for the rest of his life.

I could only watch as his guise, his expressions, his features shifted with each step that he took to advance upon her, to round her and get to her rear. I could only hope that he knew the act better than he bortraid it, it wasn't that hard, was it?

Within the deeps of my own memory, there lay buried memories of mother and father and how they would often spend their time together. Father was always in the mood, and mother never was. But my father had easily worked his way around this by bitting down on the back of her neck, pulling her up in a restraining bite, and mounted her from the rear. Pulling her head back seemed to be the way to prevent her from turning and thrashing out at him. From this experience, I would have to suppose that my mother just simply never was in the >I>mood -despite instincts requiring it as a necessity for survival and the continuation of the species in general.

There were no boundaries and no limitations. We wolverines -we males, had the obligation to find, and acquire mates, willing or not, to be our partners. Nothing was going to change that, not even one who was unwilling to accept a mate. In the end, this was how the babies were made, and this was how the pods were formed.

"If you're silent, it'll be over quickly." at this point, I had turned my form around to give them a bit of privacy, And males, need to know the difference of when to leave a girl alone and when not to." the female spoke out in response to their conversation, baring down in a snarl and a combat stance, "I'm nobodiy's toy." -Toy? -Who said anything about using her as a play thing? No! -This was far from it... but... did it seem that way?

It had been too late though, I had already said the words and I wasn't about to make myself look like a fool before the eyes of a subordinate, pod member or not, she was a female and I was a male, therefore, by all rights, she would honor me! -My brother and I would claim the rights to this female, whether she would respect that or not. We shared everything together since the death of our mother and that wasn't about to change.

Yet, all the while, I could see her flinching, shuffling, turning around to keep an eye on her six. We had frightened her, it seemed. The pressense of two males could do that to a female, and that's whne I began to feel a tang of guilt. But at the same time, that's when something had happened that I had least expected, and that was my own father coming upon the scene. And when he came, he made sure we both knew that we had done wrong. This wasn't the father we had known, this was the leader that we had grown to respect and serve to satisfy his needs and the needs of our own.

His presence on the scene changed everything, and he made sure that we both knew that he was the one still in charge, and always would be the one in charge until either one, he was killed, or two, he retired. I gulped my fear... despite the fact that he was my father, the one who had taken part in giving me life, he was still the leader of the pod, and he had earned it and retained his position through the labor and effort of providing and securing our lives while knowing that his own was still on the line. -My ears lowered in respect to his posture, his threats, his snarls and the baring of his fangs. Even I knew that my father was something that I didn't want to piss off... he was pod-leader for a reason.

"If you lay a CLAW ON HER!" -My one good eye was able to snap at the sound of his voice, which resounded in the manner of thunder in mjy highly tuned ears, I felt myself shrinking in fear of his power, "I'll skin YOU BOTH ALIVE AND HANG YOUR ASSES from a GOD-DAMNED TREE!" His voice was one of power, and therefore, one that I was obligated to submit to... I glance at my brother, suggesting with my features that he do the same... he was right, we had done wrong... we had disrespected the female of our kind, made inquiries that of which we should've never done. -But at the same time, I was beginning to become aware of a strange new sensation that was fresh, one that I had never experienced before -but remotely familure, buried within the deeps and fiber of my character, that chaliced itself in the back of my mind and manifesting itself as something that needed to be done. That to reproduce, to acquire a mate and mate with the opposite gender was not an option, but a requirement for the survival of the species. That if not done, would result in the extinction of my race, my creed, my blood line.

"You." at first, I thought that he was talking to me, and I looked up to gaze into his dead-beat and powerful eyes, but was further corrected to realize that it wasn't me that he was talking to, but more or less, the female of whom I was yet to collect the name, "Let us seek friendlier company... while these two thing about what they had almost done." -I felt pitiful, he was trying to protect her, but not from a stranger, from us... his two sons, his image, his future, his own blood. What a way to bring down the party, for your own father to step in and take the prize.

And that's when he made it clear, stepping inbetween us and the female, he made it clear that we were in the wrong. Somehow, I expected that this was simply not over. We got off at a bad start, was that something to resent us for? -Or was there more to his actions than what met the eye...?

--------------------
user posted image
Ronni Blue
Posted: Jun 21 2011, 08:50 PM

Level III
Group Icon

A charging bull moose with a thick head of antlers? Nuke would meet it full on. An untamed river that blocked the way to a fat carcass? Nuke would cross it. Wolves invading the land? Nuke would be in the middle of the fray, slicing heels.

In other words, Nuke dove into every situation with the upmost confidence; even when most of these conditions involved a peck on the cheek from death after. Call him an idiot or a fool, but that was Nuke for you.

So, it was to no one’s surprise when Nuke responded with an even wider grin when the honey painted gal rolled out of his grasp. He couldn’t have been more delighted, he liked her spirit. Eyeing her fighting stance he paced closer to her. Nuke knew little of the rules of the mating game, but he turned that anxiousness into an action plan. I’ll just grab the back of her throat, drag her around a bit, and pounce. He didn’t know if it was instinct or the gods instructing him.

Nuke was young and filled to the brim with raging hormones. It was nature’s way of throwing its children out into the real world. The gods enjoyed the game, no doubt, as they watched their little animals wet their fangs for their mates, cubs, and home. However, little did Nuke know that as he aged he would find a true mate and go against the infamous polyamorous lifestyle of the wolverine. But, for now, all he could think about was to begin engaging in one of these coming-of-age rituals.Teeth bared and claws tightening the snow, Nuke prepared to launch himself.

If you lay a CLAW ON HER, Ill skin YOU BOTH ALIVE AND HANG YOUR ASSES from a GOD-DAMMED TREE!

Roared the voice of… Tango, the father and Lord of the lands the twins treaded on. Nuke was surprised and fear easily found his throat, causing him to shuffle backwards and settle next to Naxx.

He too, flattened his ears and stared at the snow in front of him. He hadn’t seen his father for several moons. Jealousy and frustration settled in the pit of his stomach as he thought of how easily his father could dictate his actions. Nuke tried to subdue the raging growl that wanted to rise up and meet his father's. It wasn’t fair.

Get a grip on yourselves, BOTH OF YOU!

At this, Nuke looked up at his father with tight, cold eyes. His face darkened with an dense look. His gaze shifted to the female and hip upper lip twitched. Once again, Nuke looked down at the snow and then at his claws… back at the snow.

--------------------
user posted image

Nuke-Wolverine-Male
Riley-Red Fox-Male
Rebel-Timber Wolf-Male
Maximus-Red Deer-Male
Che-Orca-Male
Sojourner
Posted: Jun 21 2011, 09:40 PM

Group Icon

It was like Nuke had thought: Aratania was in heat, but she was not in the mood to get raped and beaten around by these two idiots. The females had known were- like Naxx and Nuke's mother- never in the mood. They would snarl and nip, but in the end they were subdued by the males- wether by force or suduction, it was unclear. Aratania, however, was not to be messed with on this subject. The female was not to be questioned, or forced, into a mating ritual just for the jokes of these two. Her dignity was at stake, here.

Nuke's smile curved into a more wicked expression. His eyes continued to rage, his body raged with hormones. The idiot was going to keep at it until she'd collapsed. Nuke bent slightly, preparing and aiming for a leap. Suddenly, as if from no where, the roar of yet another male entered the ring. But his words surprised her.

"If you lay a CLAW ON HER," The male stopped, glaring at the others. "I'll skin you BOTH ALIVE AND HANG YOUR ASSES from A GOD-DAMNED TREE!!"

These words had the effect that shocked Aratania. Both the males slunk back, shuffling. They laid down their ears, and expressed this new males superiority. Nuke seemed disgruntled - irked may be the better term - about this new arrival.

Annoyance and aggrivation streaked through Aratania, like claws, up and down her spine. Was this male going to be like the others, who seemed to think that one, they could do what the wanted and two, were in the mood to rape her.

"You," For a second, she though this new male was going to snarl more at them, but he cleared his throat and his voice and tone softened. "Let us seek friendlier company... while these two think about what they had almost done."

For a moment, Aratania was afriad the older wolverine was planning to do exactly what these males had done. But he seemed disgusted by their actions, and as she was debating, he moved between her and Naxx and Nuke.

"That sounds a lot better then what these two are planning." Aratania growled, annoyed. The males had been raging with hormones, with a high sex-drive and clear intentions. Their cold masks clue others in on what they thought. But this male - she wished she knew his name - was not going to harm her -- yet.

His intentions cloudy, his face set, and paw raised, he looked like a formidable force. A growl ran through her throat, aimed at Naxx and Nuke.

--------------------
Kaoko
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 02:10 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Level IV Mastered
Member No.: 13

It would seem that he had managed to get through to his two sons that what they were doing was far beyond what he would consider, 'respecting the female of kind.'

Making them feel pitiful was one of the things that he had managed to accomplish on his list, getting the young girl out of here was another. From the looks of things, she had been through her days of hardship, but it was nothing that a good meal and some rest couldn't take care of.

His paw remained at the ready, prepared to swipe at either of his two sons should they dare advance, his eyes intently locked on them and their path to her. It was rather strange, it wasn't even the season yet and his sons were containt with raping her till they were satisfied. But then again, there too, had been a time in his life when he had been in the same mind, when he too, was overwhelmed by his hormones, and in the search for a mate. It was a calling instinct, but he was the one that had to deal with Kai to get her to comfortably remain with him until things had eventually melted over time. It was he who had soothed her wounds and gained her confidence that he'd be there for her.

He turned to look at the female squarely in the eyes, not about her features. She was quite the looker, but he simply wasn't at a loss of his mind as these two were.

"It's okay..." he said calmly as he held his ground, giving her room to mae her own decisions, "They won't do anything to you." He promised her as he looked around at the trees, the fresh marks of claws upon them as he tried to gain more knowledge on the situation that what he had scene. Something told hm that these marks were not caused by his sons, but by her.

He turned around just in time to see his other son, Nuke, glaring at him. Was this a challenge? -Had he not been too occupied with trying to calm the girl, he would've responded with claws and fang, but he was in no interest in scaring her off. No, the pod needed females, autumn was coming... wolves were close. The more numbers, the stronger they were. Pod life was becoming more difficult, but he wasn't about to let his females become toys to the others.

"I've raised you better than this." Tango's voice was much calmer, "Respect them, and they will come to you, force your hand on them, they will resent you, and your relationship will never last." he warned as his eyes shifted from left and right, gazing at both of them, making sure that they both took in his advice.

"It's been a while since we've hunted together, moose are coming soon." he looked at the potential newest member of his pod, his group, "I would ask you to come join us, but that is a decision that you are entitled to make." he spoke soothingly to her, not in a flirtacious manner of course, but more of a counselor than anything at all.

"A sister is always welcome into our family." he gave a firm smile before wondering to the nearest blunt surface and renewed his scent upon the border.

--------------------
user posted image
Naxx
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 03:18 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

For the first time in what had been a long while, several moons -in fact, I felt shame in my own actions. We had shamed our own father, we were his sons, the product of his teachings, his skills, his experience, the mere representation of what he had faught so hard to preseve, and here we were -no different from any other male of our kind. My father's words had struck a nerve, sending shockwaves barraling throughout my body as I took in every word he had said, his threats, but at the same time, I was able to understand the reasoning behind his words. My ears shrank at his accusations, my tail grew limp and descended.

Here we were, twins, my brother and I were formidable opponents to any other predator, but powerless against our father. His voice was the thunder in the mountains, and his body the manifestation of all the fury in the world, one that could move mountains, that could tear the flesh off your hide and shove it down your throat.

But at the same time, as our father took up a defensive stance against us, -us... his own sons, I was beginning to develope a picture in my mind of what we were becoming. My brother and I were unstoppable together.... but if you give one too much power, he begines to believe he's invincible. In the end, they fall to their own karma. We had forgotten what was friend, and what was enemy, our hate for the wolves had tainted the trust to our own kind. Our kind was not the enemy, they were our friends, it would so seem that my brother and I had forgotten what that was.

I watched as my brother looked up as my father made his comment on us to get our act together, to act like wolverines and not tyrants, both of us had looked at him, and then to the female of whome we had most likely frightened.

"THat sounds alot better then what these two are planning." -my ears went down once more and I found myself merely squabbling at my father's shadow, practically begging for his forgiveness, even hers.

"It's okay..." I looked up to find my father looking over his shadow and gazing directly into the female's eyes, who name I was yet to capture and store in my memory, "They won't do anything to you. " He was talking about us.... as though we were monsters, when in fact, we were his sons. It came a strike to the gut, we were the monsters here, not the wolves. In the end, I was left pondering on just who was worse... the wolves who had murdered our mother, or us? -Those who would rape a female at first site.

"I've raised you better than this." my father declared as his eyes shifted from Nuke to myself, "Respect them, and they will come to you, force your hand on them, they will resent you, and your relationship will never last." I took his advice with a firm nod, refusing to say anything.

"It's been a while since we've hunted together, moose are coming soon." My father was smart about the seasons, knowing full well that in the automn, the moose would be coming through the "Valley Of Kings" -which would bring them close to the Suix River, which was near our home, I watched my father turn to the female once more, "I would ask you tcome join us, but that is a decision that you are entitle to make." his voice was soothing, but not to me, it was to her, as though he were trying to calm her trembling nerves.

"A sister is always welcome into our family." I glanced at Nuke, I didn't know what to say, what could you say? -We were going to rape her! It wasn't something so easily forgiving as running into them. In that thought, I sniffled in my father's pressence, but the sound of a family hunt was something that I was more than willing to take up upon.

--------------------
user posted image
Sojourner
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 10:56 PM

Group Icon

"It's been a while since we've hunted together, moose are coming soon; I would ask you to come join us, but that is a decision that you are entitled to make. A sister is always welcome into our family."

It was a sweet, caring and kind thing to say. Soothing, almost. Like this male thought she was, infact, hurt. Or scared.The idea of a hunt, however, completely wiped it all out, the emotions a clean slate, replaced only by the thought of food. Of a hunt. Excitement bubbled like a stream in Aratania's mind, excitement and hunger.,.

Hunger for the race, the stalking, and the smell of meat and fear. The scents of hope for self-preservation and fear that laid a distinct trail for the wolverine's and all predators, to follow.

It would cut through trees, in thickets and brambles, down gulleys, up mountains sides, and slippery hills. It ricocheted off the rocks, and curled around trees. It clung to the pelts of the newly-dead, a pungent, almost delicious odor that made one drunk with pleasure.

And Aratania hadn't eaten moose in months. Several, infact. The prospect of a hunt, with a pod... It was wonderfully great, a bright and airy feeling; one that was delightful to a beast, and made one forget pain and hatred. It was the closest you could get to flying.

"A hunt? Together? Are there more of you?" For yet, though the scents clung to their pelts, the males', Aratania wanted to see how much they would share. If they planned to invite her to their pod, or just give her some prey and send her on her path. A zip of longing sang through Aratania for the hunt, the time when predator and prey were locked in an ancient ritual of life and death, the moment when both beasts- victor and victim, hunter and hunted, were joined in the anceint tribal rite of blood bondage.

Realizing, as of yet, she had not even introduced herself was embarrassing. But to not have told it yet to this male, the one who had saved her, was even more so. She lowered her ears, and crouched down a bit, realizing that her straightforwardness might not have been the best course. Deciding to speak and explain her self implicitly, she spoke again.

"How dumb of me; of course there are more of you, no? And my name's Aratania, but you," she put extra stress on the words, so the other's - Naxx and Nuke - would get the idea they weren't to call her what she was saying, [b]"If you would, call me Tani?"

The words burned her throat on the way out, as she hadn't been called that except by her mother, father, and dead brother. The name had become rusted, old and unused, and held a flicker of pain. Deeply-rooted, impossible to break. The fact it was almost Autumn shocked her greatly, she had thought summer had barely begun, and once again it would seem that the season of winter laid itself heavy, thick, and fast upon one's life, and of course, the overcast land of ice, the wonderland it became, was amusingly beautiful.

The sun was glaring, but setting. Bloodred, creeping tendrils tried futily to succumbe to the power, the clutches, of night. Beautiful, sweet, delirious, free night. The time of the wolverine. The moments of half-way, twilight, when it was not dark but not light; the area of gray. That was the best time for Aratania, for she had always enjoyed the night, but when the lights dimmed, it was like... a buzz was forming in the back of her skull, one that lifted her up, like caffine, and brought energy to her limbs that were tired from the light and time of day.

A cough welled up, to end the silence, for now it was becoming awkward. Aratania shifted her weight from paw to paw, before she caught the glance of Nuke. He seemed to be glaring, like he was tempted to step forward and snarl defiance to this male, who was leader. Certainly he wouldn't? For then, she would have to fight him. And she always went for weak places: scars, wounds, anything that was previously pierced and would bleed freely again....

--------------------
Ronni Blue
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 05:47 PM

Level III
Group Icon

Nuke felt like a cub again as his father’s corrections rained down on them. It felt uncomfortable. At 2 years old, Nuke had come of age and was finding that tolerating orders, especially from his father, was becoming extremely difficult. He had always been the rebel of the litter, so it was only natural that these characteristics had elevated as his claws grew. However, he was not dumb enough to snap back at authority right at his father’s face. The urge shook and groaned, but Nuke grappled them down.

It's been a while since we've hunted together, moose are coming soon. I would ask you to come join us, but that is a decision that you are entitled to make.

The invitation would have distracted Nuke and wiped his anger away, if his father wouldn’t have added that the female could join them.

A sister is always welcome into our family.

A what! Nuke tensed and fixed his flaming, amber eyes over her honey coat, wishing she would set ablaze with fire. No! I only wanted to mate with her, not live with her! Nuke roared inwardly. For once… he hated that female. It was as if her worthless self was taking a valuable spot in the Pod. Nuke couldn’t really understand this anger, for it was made up of jealousy, resentment, and sexual frustration. Nuke gulped and flattened his ears, stop it, he told himself.

How dumb of me; of course there are more of you, no?

No shit princess, you’re a female, Nuke growled inwardly.

If you would, call me Tani

Ill just call you my slampiece, Nuke thought, ignoring her name. To him, it was not worth it. His father’s previews words pranced around his head: Respect them, and they will come to you, force your hand on them, they will resent you, and your relationship will never last. He ran his unsheathed claws over the lesson. It didn’t make sense to Nuke at all. Here he was, taught to demolish everything in his path and now they had to respect a mere female? He would respect them after he conquered lands and killed those below him. So, for now, females were his to play with and control… because his hormones told him so. Promising himself to stick close to Naxx, his only alley at the moment, he looked down the trail, awaiting his father’s lead. If there was one thing Nuke would listen to, it was hunting lessons from dad.

--------------------
user posted image

Nuke-Wolverine-Male
Riley-Red Fox-Male
Rebel-Timber Wolf-Male
Maximus-Red Deer-Male
Che-Orca-Male
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2  New Poll

Affiliates

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2135 seconds | Archive