Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage -a PVP based Animal RPG. We accept all levels, from beginner to advanced, -we have NO WORD COUNT, a unique setting, world, and set up. Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage was created by animal role-players, for animal role-players, With a friendly staff, an easy to learn software, and a wide scale of diversity, we are ALWAYS welcoming new members to join our community. Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage.

Avg Temp : 60-95 F
Humidity : 40-80%
f Breeding : Yes
Birthing : Yes

Pred./Prey : 81:132
Food : EXCELLENT

WARNING - Poachers will be hunting

WARNING - Heavy Rain Season declared for Tropics and Eastern Fields! Flash floods imminent!

Attention, We've Moved!
http://xmarkofthewildx.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

View World Map

Sister Sites 2 Slots Open
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

New Poll

New Foxy needing some attention
Twisted soul
Posted: Aug 18 2011, 01:07 PM

Group Icon

Group: Level 1 Entry Level
Member No.: 165

I have a pretty little red fox that is in desperate need of some attention. Be it a hunting moment or some friendly foxey moments with others. XD

I have a profile, her name is Victoria. ^^

Look foreward to hearing from you.

p.s

I am also a vivid roleplayer so you will get responses pretty quickly..mostly because my brain is to active to let me sleep lol

--------------------
~`~My life is one hell of an adventure~`~
Kat
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 11:45 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Level II Intermediate
Member No.: 36

McKinokie Fox Skulk really needs members. Currently, all positions are open but you must prove your fox worthy of that position before Izuru, the Queen, gives that rank to your fox.

If you are interested in McKinokie, which could lead to a bunch of plots with you and your Victoria, we could get it rolling with a little rivalry with Iz. :3 This Arctic fox is pretty fiesty at times, though she can be very sweet after you get to know her. Perhaps upon their meeting, which I will get a thread up for in a while, Iz and Victoria could just be aquaintances, you know. After a few threads, they seem to grow this disliking for each other which turns into like a burning hatred. :3 A few times, Iz could threaten to exile Victoria. But then something dramaticsauce could happen, like a wolverine attack, where they have to work together and get along. :D

But yeahhhhh. Have fun! :3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

New Poll

Affiliates

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0950 seconds | Archive