Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage -a PVP based Animal RPG. We accept all levels, from beginner to advanced, -we have NO WORD COUNT, a unique setting, world, and set up. Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage was created by animal role-players, for animal role-players, With a friendly staff, an easy to learn software, and a wide scale of diversity, we are ALWAYS welcoming new members to join our community. Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage.

Avg Temp : 60-95 F
Humidity : 40-80%
f Breeding : Yes
Birthing : Yes

Pred./Prey : 81:132
Food : EXCELLENT

WARNING - Poachers will be hunting

WARNING - Heavy Rain Season declared for Tropics and Eastern Fields! Flash floods imminent!

Attention, We've Moved!
http://xmarkofthewildx.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

View World Map

Sister Sites 2 Slots Open
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

New Poll

Skittles
Naxx
Posted: Nov 25 2012, 06:18 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

SPECIAL : The character owner wishes this character to only go to a player with no other canids (wolves included). This is to prevent adoptable character hoarding. If credits present on a pre-fab table, please don't remove.

GO WILD : Feel free to edit the details below to any extent.

TO APPLY FOR ADOPTION : Simply reply! If you haven't registered, please provide a way of contacting you, so we can get a hold of you if you win. If the player falls inactive, the owner reserves the right to put it back up for adoption.

user posted image

Skittles

...I'm too young to lose my soul...

Character Name :: Skittles

...I'm too young to feel this old...

Species/Breed :: Mackenzie Valley Wolf Gulo Gulo
Pelt Colour :: Tan, Light Brown, Yellow
Eye Colour :: Right: royal blue Left: emerald green
Full Description ::

Dark yellow and faded brown, he is a discretely mottled colored wolf. If he laid down on desert sand, he'd be perfectly camouflaged. Where natural color wooshes would be, there is instead only the faintest indication of the same markings.

To the naked eye, somehow he seems oddly mis-proportioned, but one cannot put their finger on exactly how; a gentle giant, clumsy, and awkward. His pelt appearance varies over time from the dainty perfectionism of every hair perfectly in it's place, glossy and gleaming, to a tangled, matted mess, depending on his frame of mind and mood. His eyes are perhaps the most interesting feature on him, the right bearing one royal blue, and the left one dark green. From afar, one would not notice as where the hues in each eye should match, only the dark brightness are equivalent.

His large lumbering frame is sturdy and thickly built, but not chunky. After all, one who must constantly prowl for food can never scavenge enough food to be considered obese. When well groomed, his pelt is thick and glossy, a dark vibrant yellow near his spine that fades into a very light tan color at his belly. His tail too mimics the coloration, dark butter at the base, with a near white very light brown color at the tip. Each stocky paw is perhaps too large for the already big creature, and quite possibly the reason for his often tripping and mis-stepping mannerisms.

...For so long I'm left behind...

• Playing
  • Goofing off
  • Lounging
  • Wandering
Dislikes ::
  • Hunting
  • Seriousness
  • Long talks
Strengths ::
  • Highly active imagination
  • Always sees the best in everyone and every situation
  • Abounding energy
  • Extremely loyal
  • Always cheerful
  • Very thoughtful
Weaknesses ::
  • Can't sit still
  • Gets bored quickly
  • Thought patterns often don't make sense
  • Incapable of sitting still through long meetings
  • Has a hard time accepting the concept of evil and bad'ness
  • Often quickly labeled as the Village Idiot by others
  • Awkward
  • Scared of ladies that he doesn't know
Full Personality ::

At first glance, this wolf is a one who is shockingly... shocking. His outward behavior seems to have no consistency except surprise and complete unpredictability. One minute digging, the next gnawing his tail, and yet another munching contently on scat - and offering you some, too. If not for his ohmywtf-youdidnotjusteatthat!, he would be a face easy to forget in the wake of the unforgiving regulations and taboos of society.

If one can get past his socially-deft and embarrassing mannerisms (and few actually do), one would find a pure-hearted, happy male. Polite, thoughtful, and contented to defy the social norms and taboos by merely being himself, he can be oddly charming and disturbingly interesting. Once a friend is made in him, he is fiercely loyal, a strong-hearted companion and helper, one who would unquestioningly walk with you to the ends of the earth and back, and do it all with a smile.

He prefers not to get into fights, instead often taking the higher road of forgiveness or merely dismissal, or perhaps even setting aside the event as if it never happened. He is afraid to talk about his inward feelings, instead, shuffling them away and replacing them with more silly acrobatics and ridiculous mannerisms. Using words are usually a last resort with him, especially among strangers, so naturally he has trouble making friends. He is always at piece with himself and nature, and is always mellow and calm.

On the outside, he looks like a thick-headed lumbering idiot, and acting like one too, however, he is extremely smart, often wondering the physics and inner workings of the universe, and even more analytical, piecing together every detail of information available in a complex puzzle to derive answers and possibilities. When presented with something new he is often enraptured, and naturally inquisitive, and will never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

...I feel like I'm losing my mind...

Group? :: Whatever you like!
Leader :: Whatever you like!
Follower(s) :: Whatever you like!
Family ::

History ::

While his history is still in the making, he has a dull, average history. Born to the white female Snow, and an unknown father, he and his two siblings, one brother, one sister, grew up inside a loving pack. While the living was not excellent, it was not too shabby either. After all, wolves become packs to survive the harsh wilderness, not necessarily because they feel lonely or desire to make new friends. After a year of romping about, learning from the various members, and serving with childhood tasks, one by one, they left, each of the three siblings itching to acquire a new destiny, and explore the fullness of life. The three have not seen each other since, but every once in a great while, a whisper of a rumor of a familiar name relays the wellbeing back and forth from one to another as they continued to travel. However, the rumors were not always pleasant, one in particular laid a grizzly weight on their heart, claiming their mother, lonely and longing to see her sons and daughter, had traveled also far and wide, and at last arrived at Ombres Longes, and there to spend her last years, and her body to be swept over, hidden, protected over the first layer of new snow.

...I'm living in a world so cold...

Living In A World So Cold

Lyrics Copyright 2010 Three Days Grace, "World So Cold"
Template Copyright 2011 Torture of MW : Savage Lineage
Header Copyright 2011 Yet'Kuma of MW : Savage Lineage

CODE

[align=center][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x412/MOTWimg/CHARACTERPROFILEHEADER.png[/IMG][/align]

[align=center][b][SIZE=12]Skittles[/SIZE][/b]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lg2cN.jpg[/IMG][/align]

[b][i][align=right]...I'm too young to lose my soul...[/align][/i][/b]

[b]Character Name ::[/b] Skittles
[b]Age ::[/b] 1 year
[b]Gender ::[/b] Male

[b][i][align=right]...I'm too young to feel this old...[/align][/i][/b]

[b]Species/Breed ::[/b] Mackenzie Valley Wolf  [i]Gulo Gulo[/i]
[b]Pelt Colour ::[/b] Tan, Light Brown, Yellow
[b]Eye Colour ::[/b] Right: royal blue Left: emerald green
[b]Full Description ::[/b]

Dark yellow and faded brown, he is a discretely mottled colored wolf. If he laid down on desert sand, he'd be perfectly camouflaged. Where natural color wooshes would be, there is instead only the faintest indication of the same markings.

To the naked eye, somehow he seems oddly mis-proportioned, but one cannot put their finger on exactly how; a gentle giant, clumsy, and awkward. His pelt appearance varies over time from the dainty perfectionism of every hair perfectly in it's place, glossy and gleaming, to a tangled, matted mess, depending on his frame of mind and mood. His eyes are perhaps the most interesting feature on him, the right bearing one royal blue, and the left one dark green. From afar, one would not notice as where the hues in each eye should match, only the dark brightness are equivalent.

His large lumbering frame is sturdy and thickly built, but not chunky. After all, one who must constantly prowl for food can never scavenge enough food to be considered obese. When well groomed, his pelt is thick and glossy, a dark vibrant yellow near his spine that fades into a very light tan color at his belly. His tail too mimics the coloration, dark butter at the base, with a near white very light brown color at the tip. Each stocky paw is perhaps too large for the already big creature, and quite possibly the reason for his often tripping and mis-stepping mannerisms.

[b][i][align=right]...For so long I'm left behind...[/align][/i][/b]

[b]Likes ::[/b][LIST]
[*] Playing
[*] Goofing off
[*] Lounging
[*] Wandering
[/LIST][b]Dislikes ::[/b][LIST]
[*] Hunting
[*] Seriousness
[*] Long talks
[/LIST][b]Strengths ::[/b][LIST]
[*] Highly active imagination
[*] Always sees the best in everyone and every situation
[*] Abounding energy
[*] Extremely loyal
[*] Always cheerful
[*] Very thoughtful
[/LIST][b]Weaknesses ::[/b][LIST]
[*] Can't sit still
[*] Gets bored quickly
[*] Thought patterns often don't make sense
[*] Incapable of sitting still through long meetings
[*] Has a hard time accepting the concept of evil and bad'ness
[*] Often quickly labeled as the Village Idiot by others
[*] Awkward
[*] Scared of ladies that he doesn't know
[/LIST][b]Full Personality ::[/b][LIST][i]

At first glance, this wolf is a one who is shockingly... shocking. His outward behavior seems to have no consistency except surprise and complete unpredictability. One minute digging, the next gnawing his tail, and yet another munching contently on scat - and offering you some, too. If not for his ohmywtf-youdidnotjusteatthat!, he would be a face easy to forget in the wake of the unforgiving regulations and taboos of society.

If one can get past his socially-deft and embarrassing mannerisms (and few actually do), one would find a pure-hearted, happy male. Polite, thoughtful, and contented to defy the social norms and taboos by merely being himself, he can be oddly charming and disturbingly interesting. Once a friend is made in him, he is fiercely loyal, a strong-hearted companion and helper, one who would unquestioningly walk with you to the ends of the earth and back, and do it all with a smile.

He prefers not to get into fights, instead often taking the higher road of forgiveness or merely dismissal, or perhaps even setting aside the event as if it never happened. He is afraid to talk about his inward feelings, instead, shuffling them away and replacing them with more silly acrobatics and ridiculous mannerisms. Using words are usually a last resort with him, especially among strangers, so naturally he has trouble making friends. He is always at piece with himself and nature, and is always mellow and calm.

On the outside, he looks like a thick-headed lumbering idiot, and acting like one too, however, he is extremely smart, often wondering the physics and inner workings of the universe, and even more analytical, piecing together every detail of information available in a complex puzzle to derive answers and possibilities. When presented with something new he is often enraptured, and naturally inquisitive, and will never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

[/i]
[/LIST][b][i][align=right]...I feel like I'm losing my mind...[/align][/i][/b]

[b]Group? ::[/b] [i]Whatever you like![/i]
[b]Leader ::[/b] [i]Whatever you like![/i]
[b]Follower(s) ::[/b]  [i]Whatever you like![/i]
[b]Family ::[/b]

[b]History ::[/b]

While his history is still in the making, he has a dull, average history. Born to the white female Snow, and an unknown father, he and his two siblings, one brother, one sister, grew up inside a loving pack. While the living was not excellent, it was not too shabby either. After all, wolves become packs to survive the harsh wilderness, not necessarily because they feel lonely or desire to make new friends. After a year of romping about, learning from the various members, and serving with childhood tasks, one by one, they left, each of the three siblings itching to acquire a new destiny, and explore the fullness of life. The three have not seen each other since, but every once in a great while, a whisper of a rumor of a familiar name relays the wellbeing back and forth from one to another as they continued to travel. However, the rumors were not always pleasant, one in particular laid a grizzly weight on their heart, claiming their mother, lonely and longing to see her sons and daughter, had traveled also far and wide, and at last arrived at Ombres Longes, and there to spend her last years, and her body to be swept over, hidden, protected over the first layer of new snow.

[b][i][align=right]...I'm living in a world so cold...[/align][/i][/b]

[align=center][SIZE=6][b]Living In A World So Cold[/b][/SIZE][/align]

[SIZE=1]Lyrics Copyright 2010 [u]Three Days Grace[/u], [i]"World So Cold"[/i]
Template Copyright 2011 [i]Torture[/i] of [u]MW : Savage Lineage[/u]
Header Copyright 2011 [i]Yet'Kuma[/i] of [u]MW : Savage Lineage[/u][/SIZE]

FREE TABLES

OOC: ... unicorns!

Text text ... "Speech"

He may be moving slow

"N-n-noo? I-I mean, I don't know?", he gulped, his throat dry ...

That don't mean he's going nowhere...
Thank you Jaccy

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

New Poll

Affiliates

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0730 seconds | Archive