Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage -a PVP based Animal RPG. We accept all levels, from beginner to advanced, -we have NO WORD COUNT, a unique setting, world, and set up. Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage was created by animal role-players, for animal role-players, With a friendly staff, an easy to learn software, and a wide scale of diversity, we are ALWAYS welcoming new members to join our community. Welcome to Mark of the Wild: Savage Lineage.
The Rolling Thunder Herd. We are a band of stags with beautiful does and strong, young fawns. Scouring the land, our herd travels miles looking for greener pastures. The Lord of the Herd, Maximus, dictates our path through knowledgeable experience. The Outriders, brave and true, scan the horizon for dangers and protect the herd through intuition and strength. Standing with loyalty at their backs is the Corpse. Every stag is a member of the Corpse and must charge into battle when other ruthless herds dare to terrorize us. Our does and their fawns enjoy the companionship and protection the herd offers them.
We are a resilient and swift footed Herla. We rush like the wind when hunters strike, but hold our ground when fleeing is not an option. Our will to survive is as unyielding as a river’s journey to the sea. Our bond is stronger than that of a wolf pack. Our stags’ haunting bellows and bash of antlers during Anlach will echo across many hearts and remind the Wild of its most magnificent creation.
Join the Storm.
• Position for Lord of the Herd can be fought for in the Rut season (Anlach).
• Outriders are second in command and are called "Captains." Corpse members follow orders from the Captains. A Stag may become an Outrider by proving his strength, intelligence, and experience when danger strikes, warfare occurs, and during the Rut Season.
• Anlach: The Rut Season for the deer. Occurs in Fall. Stags fight one another for harems of hinds and position to be Lord of the Herd.
• Hind: Does or female deer.
• Herla: Another word for Deer.
• Putnar Another word for Predator.
• Herne: The Forest God. (based off of David Clement-Davies's "The FireBringer")
• Herd is currently in Howling Fjord
• Anlach has arrived!.
• Always graze, run, and sleep together. There is protection in numbers!
• Avoid killing one another over hinds.
• Do NOT steal Maxy's pellets....
• Active Stags get promoted fast!
• Make lots of babies, Hinds!
• Have tons of fun and be Active Herla :]
They are twins, and can only be distinguished by their eyes (Lunarun has silver eyes, Solaria has golden eyes) and they have separate personalities.... For Anlach's in the future, I would prefer if a stag took them BOTH into his harem. It would be their request, and it would benefit the stag. All I'm asking.
Also, interesting factoid: Solaria is "Solar" with an "ia" at the end, and therefore her eyes are golden -like the sun- and she is warm and all bubbly and whatnot... and her coat has a redder hue in the sun. Lunarun is "Lunar" with a "un" at the end, and her eyes are silver -like a full moon- and she is cool and somewhat standoffish... and her hide has a more... muted, silvery sort of hue.
In essence, they look like their celestial body in deer form... and some may call this a sign... (even though, who knows if it is or not?)
Group: Level II Intermediate
Member No.: 6
Joined: 2-January 11
Does a stag have to be in the herd to challenge the Lord of the Herd?
Gobble gobble, urk urk, here comes dinner. Rowan means red, and red is my temper. If an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind, how can I still see? It takes two to Tango. Warriour is a relative term, however, some define it better than others. If I were to live my life without Torturing someone else, life would not be worth living.